Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Jewelry Companies > Origami Owl Jewelry

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Super WAHM

Default Kit and Mother/Daughter Team Questions

My 15 year old daughter and I would like to join O2 and I need to know if the application process is different for Mother Daughter situations. Do I join by myself and then just add her name to all of our business communications or does she actually join with my permission? How does this work exactly?

Also, can someone who recently joined please tell me what exactly is in the $149 kit. I know there may be some variance but if you could at least tell what color/size lockets, chain and plates you received that would be helpful. I'm wanting to order a locket to wear while I am on the wait list but didn't want to order something that would most likely be in the kit. Lastly, I have heard the wait list is now 2 to 3 weeks. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Amy
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Super WAHM

For Mother/Daughter teams, you would join using your SSN and once you are official, there is a consent form for you to fill out for your daughter which will add her to the account. The 149 kit will vary but I can send you a photo of a few that some of my team members have received lately. The wait list is down to a week or two! If you need more info, send me a PM with your email and I can mail you some documents to read through. Let me know if you have any more questions. I have several Mother/Daughter teams on my team and it is a great experience!!
Old 02-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Super WAHM

I just wanted to add that I think it would be totally awesome to do this with a daughter! I have a son, who would probably LOVE to be in business, but he's only 10. Your daughter will gain some valuable business experience from it, but most importantly, it will be a wonderful memory for you both! GOOD LUCK!
Old 02-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Awesome WAHM

We just submitted the info for my daughter to join me! I've slowly showed her things to see if she was interested. I didn't want to put it off on her. Then this week she put together some Lockets & took pictures for customers she loved that part. Then I gave her some info on a customer that wanted a locket (what she did for a living, hobbies, kids etc) and asked her what she would do. She put one together, I sent to customer & she loved & ordered! She was so happy & hooked when I told her what her commission would have been! I love this company so much!
Old 02-09-2013, 04:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Location: Currently in FL but being a military wife we move all over

I love the fact that my daughter can join me when she turns 14! She is almost 11 now and when I showed her the lockets on the website after I joined the waitlist, she loved them as much as I do. She wore her locket to a school dance Friday night and 5 of her friends complimented her on it. It really is for such a broad age range, it's wonderful. I am excited for her to be my helper for now and learn about the business with me. She is excellent at using those jewelry tweezers! It really is a wonderful bonding experience for us when she is starting to get at that age when kids tend to do their own things and it's no longer "cool" to hang with mom.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Can someone point me to where to find the form for a Mother/Daughter team??

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:19 PM
WAHM Regular

Ha - found it!

This ad will disappear if you login