Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-12-2012, 02:40 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to debbiesedbergh

Hi Tommy. You have only 3 weeks to upgrade from the date you purchased your first package. You can off course purchase higher panels but then you need to qualify the panels either with referals or by purchasing traffic packs.For every $50 spent on traffic packs will qualify $200 worth of panels but as a standard member you can only purchase one traffic pack per month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
I figured there had to be a cap at lower memberships for this and it appears to be 5 panels of each color up to red. I plan to upgrade just have to get some funds together to do so, hopefully in the next month or two.

Just had my first yellow panel hit it's cap and it took 3 weeks. Makes me want lots more panels.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:46 PM
WAHM Regular

Qualifying lots of panels and watching them reach their traffic cap and paying out is the way to build a successful BB business.[
Old 04-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiesedbergh View Post
Hi Tommy. You have only 3 weeks to upgrade from the date you purchased your first package. You can off course purchase higher panels but then you need to qualify the panels either with referals or by purchasing traffic packs.For every $50 spent on traffic packs will qualify $200 worth of panels but as a standard member you can only purchase one traffic pack per month.
Ya my 3 weeks are over so I wont be able to upgrade then but I will just purchase additional panels. You can't upgrade from a standard member to premium? If not that's really a shame.

Only thing I dislike is the traffic pack. Once you order it once it will order it over and over even if you don't need it. And if you cancel it you wont be able to get it back for 6 months. So I basically need to make sure I have at least 5 yellow panels (my cap) ready to be purchased prior to starting the traffic packs.
Old 04-12-2012, 02:59 PM
WAHM Regular

You can try the upgrade button in your back office..you never know it might still work.You can always upgrade from standard to premium member at any time.
Quote:
Ya my 3 weeks are over so I wont be able to upgrade then but I will just purchase additional panels. You can't upgrade from a standard member to premium? If not that's really a shame.

Only thing I dislike is the traffic pack. Once you order it once it will order it over and over even if you don't need it. And if you cancel it you wont be able to get it back for 6 months. So I basically need to make sure I have at least 5 yellow panels (my cap) ready to be purchased prior to starting the traffic packs.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
You can try the upgrade button in your back office..you never know it might still work.You can always upgrade from standard to premium member at any time.
I will hold off on trying to upgrade my standard package. I am saving up some funds so by the time I get them together it will be further out. Most of my free cash goes to my photography business.

How do you upgrade from standard to premium?
Old 04-12-2012, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

If anyone can help. I am confused about the combo option. Do you have to advertise on your own web site to pick this option. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieH View Post
If anyone can help. I am confused about the combo option. Do you have to advertise on your own web site to pick this option. Thanks.
No you don't have to advertise on your own website for this. If you have your own website you can opt to become a publisher by filling out the info. By doing this you will be giving space on your website for others to advertise.

Last edited by TommyH; 04-12-2012 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Stacie ..we all make our money from using the ad-pub combo package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieH View Post
Old 04-13-2012, 05:04 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi Tommy ..i understand...i believe by purchasing more than one traffic pack in any given 30 day period the company will automatically upgrade you from standard to premium and it will cost you $100 per month but you can then purchase as many traffic packs as you like,but if you purchase for example 3 traffic packs the following month you have to purchase again another 3.You can never drop below what you started with.
Quote:
I will hold off on trying to upgrade my standard package. I am saving up some funds so by the time I get them together it will be further out. Most of my free cash goes to my photography business.

How do you upgrade from standard to premium?
Old 04-13-2012, 07:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Hi Tommy ..i understand...i believe by purchasing more than one traffic pack in any given 30 day period the company will automatically upgrade you from standard to premium and it will cost you $100 per month but you can then purchase as many traffic packs as you like,but if you purchase for example 3 traffic packs the following month you have to purchase again another 3.You can never drop below what you started with.
Ya, that's kind of what I don't like about the traffic packs. Once you order so many in one month you have to maintain that amount. I know you will eventually use them but as a new member it would be nice to buy 1 traffic pack this month and not have to buy one next month as I wouldn't need it for a couple months with only yellow panels. Just wish there was more of an option.

I will keep that in mind when I am ready to upgrade to premium that I just need to add a second traffic pack to my order but in doing so my monthly membership fee will also increase. With premium though you can have as many panels of any color though at that time correct or you are still limited to the 5 of each color?

This ad will disappear if you login