Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 04-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen3 View Post
Is this actual cash money you have withdrawn or virtual money in your account.
I can't speak for what Debbie is doing with the funds but once they are in your e-wallet you can withdrawal the funds or use them to purchase more panels.

Panels are what you earn money on (it's advertising space). If you would like to know more send me a PM and I will get you more info.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

  #12 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2012, 05:14 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 114
Send a message via Skype™ to debbiesedbergh
Default

And even while the site is undergoing maintenance i was able to check the site on my iphone and found that i had earned $270 from panels reaching their traffic cap...Just love Banners Broker
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiesedbergh View Post
And even while the site is undergoing maintenance i was able to check the site on my iphone and found that i had earned $270 from panels reaching their traffic cap...Just love Banners Broker
How did you do this? I tried to pull up the website with my iphone and it still says "under maintenance" is there an app?
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 04-11-2012, 06:48 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 114
Send a message via Skype™ to debbiesedbergh
Default

Hi Tommy...i did it around 9am UK time and now I cant get back in..
IMPORTANT INFO FROM BANNERSBROKER

As you know, our sites is temporary down!
This is not due to Banners Broker
This is an issue with our Server Company
and we working on getting it resolved asap,
please pass the word out
Kul is in Europe so there is a physical presence
for the company there, and Lorenzo is in
Vancouver, so we do have company
executives out in person

Again it is an issue with our Server Company
that we are working on a remedy asap

SO NO WORRIES EVERYONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
How did you do this? I tried to pull up the website with my iphone and it still says "under maintenance" is there an app?
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:50 AM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiesedbergh View Post
Hi Tommy.It depends on the colour of the panel...Yellow 4-5 weeks,
Purple 5-6 weeks
Blue 6-7 weeks
Green 7-8 weeks
Red 12-14 weeks
Black 30-34 weeks

A panel will only reach its traffic cap once.
Guess my question would be why would you want anything other than yellow panels? I mean if you take for example say a green panel at 7-8 weeks, if it runs 270 and you earn 540, and can cash out 270. That means it takes 2 months to earn 270 dollars.

However if you purchase 27 yellow panels at 10 dollars each, then that 270 will hit the 540 in half the time. So you would earn the 270 in 1 month instead of 2.

To me it doesn't make sense to purchase or have any other panels besides yellow as they hit their cap sooner. Am I missing something? The only reason I could see having other panels is if there is a limit of panels you can have or if there was some added benefit to the higher panels that I am not seeing.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 11:35 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 114
Send a message via Skype™ to debbiesedbergh
Default

Hi Tommy...its all to do with the macro that is set in place to stop people doing exactly as you said....Here is an excerpt regarding this from the BB setup manual i sent you.Its on page 17 and well worth getting your head round..You cannot purchase and qualify hundreds of yellow panels.This is the reason why David advised you to upgrade to a higher package.THE MACRO 2:1 SYSTEM- Related only to qualifying panels with Bought Traffic Packs
74. MACRO 2:1 SYSTEM- to prevent someone coming into BB and only purchasing 100s of Yellow panels and activating them with BOUGHT Traffic, as they complete the fastest, BB put in a ratio of how many panels you can qualify this way. SO THIS IS ONLY TO DO WITH QUALIFYING WITH BOUGHT TRAFFIC ONLY!
75. The first allowance is 5 of everything up to red (but with this 2:1 ratio). Black is unlimited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
Guess my question would be why would you want anything other than yellow panels? I mean if you take for example say a green panel at 7-8 weeks, if it runs 270 and you earn 540, and can cash out 270. That means it takes 2 months to earn 270 dollars.

However if you purchase 27 yellow panels at 10 dollars each, then that 270 will hit the 540 in half the time. So you would earn the 270 in 1 month instead of 2.

To me it doesn't make sense to purchase or have any other panels besides yellow as they hit their cap sooner. Am I missing something? The only reason I could see having other panels is if there is a limit of panels you can have or if there was some added benefit to the higher panels that I am not seeing.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 11:52 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 42
Default

Hi

I was looking for information about Banner Broker and found this thread. Thinking of joining, so it's nice to hear what others think of it.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 01:34 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 42
Default

Thanks Debbie. Always nice to have more than one business you are involved with. Don't want to put all the eggs in one basket, so to speak.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 114
Send a message via Skype™ to debbiesedbergh
Default

Thats exactly what we thought when we first saw the BB opportunity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StacieH View Post
Thanks Debbie. Always nice to have more than one business you are involved with. Don't want to put all the eggs in one basket, so to speak.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 561
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiesedbergh View Post
Hi Tommy...its all to do with the macro that is set in place to stop people doing exactly as you said....Here is an excerpt regarding this from the BB setup manual i sent you.Its on page 17 and well worth getting your head round..You cannot purchase and qualify hundreds of yellow panels.This is the reason why David advised you to upgrade to a higher package.THE MACRO 2:1 SYSTEM- Related only to qualifying panels with Bought Traffic Packs
74. MACRO 2:1 SYSTEM- to prevent someone coming into BB and only purchasing 100s of Yellow panels and activating them with BOUGHT Traffic, as they complete the fastest, BB put in a ratio of how many panels you can qualify this way. SO THIS IS ONLY TO DO WITH QUALIFYING WITH BOUGHT TRAFFIC ONLY!
75. The first allowance is 5 of everything up to red (but with this 2:1 ratio). Black is unlimited.
I figured there had to be a cap at lower memberships for this and it appears to be 5 panels of each color up to red. I plan to upgrade just have to get some funds together to do so, hopefully in the next month or two.

Just had my first yellow panel hit it's cap and it took 3 weeks. Makes me want lots more panels.
Reply With Quote
 
This ad will disappear if you login

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off