Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Network Marketing

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I just wanted to mention - and I am not sure if this applies or not - but what if the person is on a Do Not Call list? Seems like you might get in trouble for calling too, but perhaps whatever form they filled out had something about that, where they agreed to receive phone calls or something.

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-13-2012, 05:51 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to deannatroupe Send a message via Skype™ to deannatroupe

So I never got what the verdict was on using purchased leads. Good idea or bad idea? What about sending a post card with information about the opportunity and then calling?
Old 02-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugalicious Ragdolls View Post
Hi

I have just purchased a huge list of leads from a legit company. The people on the list have opted in to receiving information about work at home businesses.

My dilemma was, how do I actually contact them legally? I have (soon to be had) an aweber account, but aweber doesn't let you import purchased leads.

Well, on recommendations from some IM experts, I purchased a brilliant email mass marketing software program - Email Marketing Software & Bulk SMS Service | Mass Email Software: Bulk Email Sender, Email Harvester and Other Email Extractors, Email Verifier, List Manager and More Bulk Mail Software which allows you to import purchased leads, and also free leads.

I am going to import all of my aweber leads into this program and cancel my account with them. A bonus with this program, is that there is a one off cost, instead of hefty monthly subscription as well.

Hope someone else finds this useful, it is perfect for anyone who wants purchase leads and be able to contact them without getting into trouble (you still have to adhere to CAN SPAM of course)

cheers
Angela
Want to learn how to generate your own leads then checkout Mike Dillards
Building Your Business On A Budget.

That course will show you how to generate your own leads and not waste
your time or money on buying them.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:16 PM
WAHM Regular

If you're thinking about doing a one-off emailing, and the leads were cheap enough, it might be worth it. However, I think, as others have said here, that building a relationship is where it's at. If people are looking forward to hearing from you, they'll buy from you easier.
Old 02-22-2012, 07:26 PM
WAHM Regular

This is simple. Get an emailer like jmailer.
Load em in.

Email them saying you want to know if they are still open to an opportunity.
Include some of the fields in the email so they know they must have filled out your form.

Like IP, address, phone,etc.

Tell them you have a free gift for them if they reply back.
Tell them about you, or sell yourself in the email but put in NO LINKS in the first email.

If they do reply with confirming their info then you can send them your links so they can opt in to your site or ask their permission to opt them in, or send them to your webinar.

Easy way to create organic leads. So many people say oh it never works blah blah but it does if you do it smart.

And those leads are gold by the way.

Chris
Old 02-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Online Business Owner

Send a message via Skype™ to DeeAmber

You're wasting your time if you're not calling your leads. Pick up the phone or expect to throw your money down the drain. Make sure that you have an approach worked out. Leads don't mean anything unless you know how to qualify and close. If you would like some tips on generating leads, feel free to PM me on Facebook. That's where I hang out for the most part.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
email advertising, email marketing, purchased leads