Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Miscellaneous Professions > Mystery Shopping

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-21-2007, 07:09 AM
Registered WAHM

Ive signed up with quite a few companies and the highest Ive seen in $14 per shop. Does anyone have any information about companies that pay higher?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-21-2007, 07:51 PM
Registered WAHM

Since Mystery Shopping is a supply and demand business, the booking companies do not have to pay more than that as an average. If they get stuck and cant get an assignment done on time due to lack of shoppers, they will offer a bonus- watch your sites the 3rd week of the month for raised rates. You may have to go out a little further from your home, but if you want that pay that is how it goes. Many folks shop now, so the rates have not really increased over the past few years. I have been doing this for over 5 years with little change. You can do survey shops that are a month long for banks but start to seeing your check averages 60 to 90 days out in most cases, and you have to have a bit of money to start an account for the shop that needs for the most part to not be used for 30 period. Then you put it back where ever you choose after you close the account.
Old 02-21-2007, 07:54 PM
WAHM Regular

This is pretty typical, especially if you are starting out.As youprove to be reliable and objective they will start sending more jobs your way.My friend has been doing thisfor years and said they willcall her often for last minute jobs and pay her significantly more.Watch the company you signed up for as the good jobs go really really fast.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:09 PM
Registered WAHM

That's right, the longer the shop is available, the more they will pay. I usually wait until they raise the price at least once. Sometimes I wait too long and miss out. Timing is important to getting some higher paying shops.

This ad will disappear if you login