Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > MPB Today (Forum is closed for posting)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-21-2010, 05:00 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to nrsgina
Default Please explain...

This program including the $200 "buy in" on your first signing up. I have people asking me questions and I don't think the video makes that part very clear.
Then, explain how you get people (after that first $200 buy in that you do get groceries with from what I understand) in and get $200 in a gift card and $300 in cash when you "cycle". I think people are having a hard time understanding where the income is coming from when it's like giving money and cards away.

Seems too good to be true, I can see someone being concerned that there are hidden buy in costs beside the $10 a year.

thanks in advance. I have had a couple people watch the video on the website to see the concept and all of them want to know where the catch is! ;-)
I get it it's just hard to explain, maybe one of you have a better way to describe it.
Thanks! Gina

Mydoterra,com

Look gorgeous in Malibu inspired..beautiful, comfortable fashion www.winnieandkat.com/gina
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-21-2010, 05:54 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to coloradowahm

Hi Gina!
The good news is there is no "catch"! It is a fantastic program.

When someone joins, they do pay $200 to join($210 really--$10 for annual replicated website/back office access) For that $200 you get a $200 grocery voucher that you can use immediately from Southeastern Delivery. You will pay shipping. However if you wait until you cycle you either can get free shipping or exchange it for a giftcard. You also receive a $300 check at that point. So you cycle ONCE and you are $300 in profit. Then you are re-entered into your 2nd matrix. So in essence when you cycle the company is paying you $500 plus the $200 in groceries. They take the $200 to re-enter you into a new matrix.

I've emailed you our recorded team conference call we had on Thursday night and we had Gary, the CEO on and he actually explains how the company is making money because that is very important to be able to explain to people. I know it was one of the first questions I asked. We want this company to be around a very long time!

So to summarize, the product here is "groceries" When you join you are buying "groceries" You can choose to order them from Southeastern Delivery and either pay for shipping or get it free after you cycle or exchange it for a giftcard after you cycle but the $200 you join with is not a fee that is gone. You actually receive Groceries.

What really sets this business apart is the fact that this program is actually "stimulating" the economy! The $200 that people join with is not "discretionary money" It's "necessity spending" because we all eat. It's not a lotion, potion or pill that people may "want" but can't afford. This is something that everyone needs and uses----FOOD!

Again, listen to our call, there may be some information on there that will really resonate with you and help you to understand better about what we have...

Cindy
Old 08-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Super WAHM

Gina,

I so understand how it can be confusing. The video on the website right now is going to be replaced soon with a new one. I hope it will be more clear, When I learned that you actually make $500 when you cycle and they take $200 to buy you another grocery voucher and start your next matrix it made sense. Of course I am the type that has to SEE it drawn out but when I did....it was like a light bulb went off!

Of course you are smart in asking questions.. believe me I did!!

This ad will disappear if you login