Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > MPB Today (Forum is closed for posting)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-16-2010, 12:18 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Skype™ to coloradowahm
Smile Business goals for the week?

How many people do you want to connect with this week?
What methods will you use?

Let's share our goals and hold each other accountable!

Ok, I'll go first...

I will connect with at least 15 people this week (3 per day minimum)

I'll be handing out my beautiful business cards I ordered from MPB Tools. Talking/chatting/emailing
people I already know. Online advertising as well as calling leads and doing some email advertising.
I found a great new lead source and will be testing that program. I'm also looking into some paid advertising to do coops with my team.

Ok, Who's next?

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-16-2010, 01:15 PM
WAHM Regular

My goal is to connect with at least 2-3 people a day!
I'll be handing out business cards and talking to people. Advertising and marketing online is another thing I'm doing on a daily basis.
I also have flyers to put on community boards.
What ever it takes to be successful!!!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:10 PM
WAHM Addict

Great job with the preso! That's the great thing about this is that we can choose how we want to do this! Some actually do like to have presentations in their home. Some like to do online, email, leads, whatever and with this we can pretty much incorporate the methods we most enjoy!

Statcounter is a great tool if you have your own website that you can add the codes to. It's great to see where hits are coming from and to track your ads....

This is such a simple business that again, we can have our own websites(make sure to get company approval on those) or we can just open our mouths and tell 2 people who want to share it with 2 others, and that's really all it takes!

Last edited by coloradowahm; 08-17-2010 at 08:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-17-2010, 08:19 PM
Super WAHM

Default My Goals

Oh this is so easy to talk to people about. I didnt understand it at first and wondered how in the heck it could work. BUT when you get it... it clicks and makes it so easy to share it.

Invite prospects to the calls is a great way to hear about what we have to offer. The company gives you everything you need to succeed without having to pay for a lot extra stuff. My goal is to have someone one each company call on Tue and Thurs

I love my Vista Print biz cards and hand them out everyday. Use the 3 foot rule..if they are within 3 feet you talk to them. The more people you ask the easier it is to talk to everyone. If you dont tell them someone will! My goal it to talk to at least 3 people a week in person and email at least 5 a week that do not live close to me.

I will post free online ads to promote our group everyday.

Natalie
Old 08-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Super WAHM

Just my personal opinion.. if the company has a site for us for only $10 a year I will stick with that! I dont have time to keep up another site. Another thing that makes this company rock!!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Natalie, you are so right. The funny thing is that this business is so simple that people do not need a bunch of autoresponder messages to keep reminding them that this is out there, lol.

What I am finding is that people end up calling me as my number is listed on the site! Many people want to know who they will be working with and have their questions answered over the phone..

The internet is a great thing....and can prove to be very lucrative, however it's still about building relationships and those that are off to a fast start share this with people they know and those people share and the checks and giftcards come in your mailbox!
Old 08-17-2010, 08:37 PM
Super WAHM

I totally agree. I had been with companies that have all kind of team sites and I would rather promote one site myself. Much easier for me anyway.. I need things not complicated! LOL
Old 08-18-2010, 03:29 AM
WAHM Regular

This isn't complicated at all. I'm asking people "How Would You Feel If You Didn't Have To Pay For Groceries Every Week" etc...
All I have to remember is to open my mouth and talk to people, how easy is that?

This ad will disappear if you login