Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Military Spouses

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2012, 04:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Skype™ to XOXOArmyWife
Default Where is everyone located?

My husband is deployed right now overseas but I'm an army wife; I live in Oklahoma right now
I work from home w/an online school for military spouses...most spouses qualify to go for free with us. I also am hiring military spouses too! No matter what state you are in; or if you are out of the country; you can attend online courses with us or work from home with us. Its a good company. davianewman@aol.com

Any local Oklahoma ladies? How about Arkansas ladies?

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-31-2012, 08:33 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to CynthiaW

HI!!,

I'm Retired Army married to a Retired Army Spouse who's currently overseas working a one year military contract. I live in Central Florida, not too far from Cocoa Beach. Been here since 2008. Retired out of Fort Lee, VA in 2006. I love working for myself.

BTW, I was born in Oklahoma while my Father was stationed at Fort Sill (yes, I was a Military Brat. LOL!!). I currently have a son in the AF stationed at Tinker AFB near OK City.

Have a blessed day,

Cynthia
Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 PM
WAHM Regular

How do you like the midwest? We are stationed on the east coast now but I grew up in Kansas and just loved it.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:45 PM
WAHM Addict

My Hubby is a retired Marine and we are currently living in Kansas. If someone would have told me 5 or 10 years ago that I would be living in Kansas I would have thought they were nuts, but we decided about 2 1/2 years ago to move here so that our Son could go to a safer school and be closer to my In Laws. I have enjoyed living here and I think this was a great move for us, but my Hubby and I are looking forward to when our Son graduates from college because we will move back down to Texas.

Brenda

Last edited by BrendaB; 02-27-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 02-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered WAHM

My husband and i are stationed at lovely Fort bragg, NC. My husband is currently deployed and we just had our second baby girl 7 months ago. We also have a 3 yr old fire cracker, but she is the one that keeps me going.

Denise Kelley
Old 03-22-2012, 04:28 PM
WAHM Regular

I am an Army wife also. We are stationed at Fort Bragg, NC for a little while longer. Than heading to Fort Hood, TX in the summer.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

When I first married, hubby was in the air force.... he got transferred immediately to the Philippines for a two year stint (unaccompanied).

Needless to say I wiped out our savings , caught a 747 and we lived off-base. What an experience.

We are back home in California now and loving it.

Bonnie
Old 03-27-2012, 12:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default My Son is In Fort Hood!

My son is in the Army and stationed in Killeen, Texas (Fort Hood). He loves it! I work from home so I travel on a regular basis to see him! Love Texas!
Old 03-28-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered WAHM

Default fort lewis

Military spouse here in fort Lewis, Wa. original from long beach california. first stationed in Fort Knox Kentucky. Washington is beautiful and green.
Old 04-08-2012, 10:22 AM
WAHM Regular

We're in the Coast Guard. We're currently stationed in Kodiak, Alaska and will be transferring to Pt. Reyes Station, CA this summer.

~barb

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
military, oklahoma, work from home