Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > WAHM Life > Military Spouses

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Default I'm a military mom!

And yes definitely working from home! Alot more flexibility!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Arise Virtual Solutions for Military Spouses

My friend who is a military wife performs inbound customer service, from home, through Arise Virtual Solutions. She has been doing it for about 2 years and she loves it. The pay is great, the hours are flexible and since she works completely virtual she can work wherever her DH gets stationed..
Old 04-17-2012, 01:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Smile Helping Military Moms

I have been with the same team and business for 11 years, helping MANY military families (my spouse was Coastguard)...but I think it's the PERFECT biz b/c it moves with you....and is not tied to your geographic location ! This has been our families' primary income for 8 years...and SUCH flexibility with a big family and moving a lot ! No MLM for sure...after researching them (and being in 1 for a little while...not a sound choice)
Michelle Elizer
MothersOnAMission.com
Old 06-18-2012, 07:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Does anyone Work from Home????

I am a AF Wife currently stationed at McGuire AFB NJ. I am interested in finding a legit company/business that allows me to work from home. At the moment I am not that interested in sales (avon, pampered chef, tupperware...) Due to the start up costs and the fact that so many people are selling w/ these companies. Possibly at a later date, because I love (papmered chef, 31 bags, slumber parties....) I am an avid crafter and currently work w/ NEC and SonRise Greetings, but I am looking to make more money! I also am going to start working on Diciples Cross again. I love to crochet & cross-stitch, I can also quilt and do a little sewing. If anyone is looking for assistance in any of those areas, I would be interested. If anyone has any info that could help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks!
Old 08-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Registered WAHM

MyCAA is great, but since they changed the qualifications, a lot of people don't qualify! I am a teacher and thought I was going to be able to use the money to get my National Board Certification. I found out after I submitted all of my paperwork that even though the NBC website said I'd qualify, I didn't.

I love what I do and I'm glad that my job, for the most part, is somewhat portable. It's always hard to start over when we PCS, but sometimes a new place and new students is refreshing!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Cool

I just started working with Ameriplan. Helping people save money and helping people make money!

We are stationed in a small town and of course, there is major competition for jobs! Military spouses don't really have the upper hand because we can be given orders at any time!

I'm sure you guys know how that is!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered WAHM

Default WORK FROM HOME and TAKE YOUR JOB WITH YOU

I just started affiliate marketing and it is absolutely the best job for work at home moms... Especially us military wives! With constant shift changes and deployments you can take this job anywhere. This is not a scam. Not a pyramid scheme. No MLM or buying tons of inventory and trying to book parties.

Visit my website takeyourjobwithyou.ws for your information. You can email me at anyitme. Make $100-$300 a day. My sponsor made $8,000.00 last month!

This is real and it is my goal and passion to help military wive be able to stay at home and earn money taking care of the ones they love!
Old 10-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Registered WAHM

I'm newbie here. I was actually searching site for some info for one of my friend and came across this topic. I will say for any WAHM, SAHM becoming a Beachbody Coach would be great! B/c active military men/women and/or their spouses can start up and run their business for FREE no signup fee or monthly fees while they are active.

I think its a great Win-Win, for military families looking for supplemental income & staying fit while their spouse is deployed to keep the body and mind in good spirits and help.
Should look into it. I know several women that have 6 figures after 2-3yrs living in Japan, Hawaii and other small islands doing great while husbands been deployed.

Yes, I am a Coach but my husband no longer in military. But I have been growing my biz since Nov '11. I really didnt "Start" treating it like a business till early Spring '12 and so far so good.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Beth Guerra

I am a retired military wife and all my children are grown. We always lived in base housing and I had three kids. So I did home childcare. I could stay home with the kids and help pay the bills. Now I still work at home, but doing something much different. I'm helping people with medical and dental benefits and teaching others to do what I do. If this sparks your interest, then you can click on my signature line for more info. I do want to wish you the best in whatever you decide to do! Like someone posted earlier.....do what you love.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:13 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygal84 View Post
I am a AF Wife currently stationed at McGuire AFB NJ. I am interested in finding a legit company/business that allows me to work from home. At the moment I am not that interested in sales (avon, pampered chef, tupperware...) Due to the start up costs and the fact that so many people are selling w/ these companies. Possibly at a later date, because I love (papmered chef, 31 bags, slumber parties....) I am an avid crafter and currently work w/ NEC and SonRise Greetings, but I am looking to make more money! I also am going to start working on Diciples Cross again. I love to crochet & cross-stitch, I can also quilt and do a little sewing. If anyone is looking for assistance in any of those areas, I would be interested. If anyone has any info that could help me out I would appreciate it! Thanks!
What are NEC and SonRise? I love crafting and really want to get involved in something like that!

This ad will disappear if you login