Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2006, 06:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Do any of you wonderful ladies have a Hostess Thank You letter you would be willing to share here? Something with how much you appreciate their business and how much jewelry that they are getting for how much money.

I'm having a brain fry tonight, but I wanted to put something together and I thought you ladies might be able to help.

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Super WAHM

Carrie Lauper

Hornell, NY, 14843
Home Phone

July 30, 2006
Dear xxx,

Thank you for Hosting your Lia Sophia party with me! Your orders have been submitted and should arrive to you on When you receive the order there will be a shipping label in the box this is for you and your guests convenience in case a piece of jewelry needs to be exchanged. The pink Hostess slips will help in sorting the jewelry. On the computer print out and the pink Hostess slips locate the customer number and simply match up the jewelry to the customer. There will be a section on the computer print out that says "customer 99" there is one piece of jewelry there and it is style number 651 and it is for xxx for booking her party. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me! I hope you and your guests had a good time at your party, as I did!

Sincerely,

Edited by: clauper05
Old 07-31-2006, 07:04 AM
WAHM Addict

That is cool, Carrie...I hope that is a fictitious customer name and address, though!
Old 07-31-2006, 07:18 AM
Super WAHM

Here's what I use:

THANK YOU!

Dear Diana,

I want to thank you for the pleasure of presenting a party
in your home. It was great fun and I enjoyed getting to know your family and
friends.

Enclosed is a copy of your order. Your order totaled
$125.96. Had you not been the hostess, it would have been $562.24. That is a
savings of $436.28!

I have also enclosed your show’s paperwork. </span>I have clearly assigned each customer a
number in the upper right corner of my ticket. You are cusomter “01 and 99”.

Once you have received your entire order, you might find it
helpful to separate the items and fill each order one at a time. </span>Use my handwritten receipts to match up with
the computer generated receipt that will come in your package. </span>Finish by using the bags that are provided
in your shipment and stapling both receipts to the bag.

Remember; if you or any of your guests would like to place
an order from the catalog at any time just give me a call!

Thank you again for being a party hostess! It has been a
pleasure working with you and I would love the opportunity to work with you
again in the future. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate
to call me.

Thank you!

<!--
var SymRealOnLoad;
var SymReal;

Sym()
{
window.open = SymWinOpen;
if(SymReal != null)
SymReal();
}

SymOnLoad()
{
if(SymRealOnLoad != null)
SymRealOnLoad();
window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
SymReal = window.;
window. = Sym;
}

SymRealOnLoad = window.onload;
window.onload = SymOnLoad;

//-->

Old 07-31-2006, 03:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you so much for your help! Taking a bit of each of your letters, I was able to come up with this one. My brain fry ended about 9:00 last night. I'm blaming it on the heat. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]
<H1 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">July 30, 2006</H1>
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />
Elizabeth,

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed working with you on your lia sophia jewelry show. I had a blast meeting your family and friends. It was a tremendous success!

Your show sales totaled $1038. With the Hostess Challenge you were able to receive $515.20 in FREE jewelry. With your FREE selections and your Hostess Bonus items you are getting $1094 worth of jewelry for only $136.53! That is just amazing!! I don’t know of any store that has that kind of sale or offers our amazing Lifetime Replacement Guarantee.

I have enclosed your guest’s receipts. When you receive your shipment this will help you separate everyone’s order. Make sure you also give them the white computer receipt that comes with the shipment. Also, remind everyone to keep all their receipts in case they need to return or exchange anything.

I am looking forward to your catalog show in a month or so and your next home show in January. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call me at 219-769-****.

Thanks again!

Sue Ann Mellon
Your lia sophia Fashion Advisor

Old 07-31-2006, 09:07 PM
WAHM Addict

Awesome job, ladies! These are some great letters! No wonder everyone loves us! LOL![img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2006, 03:03 AM
Awesome WAHM

Here is what I use - I have posted it before so here it is again. At the top it says "Great Job" in some funky bubble letter so it really makes a satement when the Hostess opens it.

I would just like to say "Thanks" for the great job you did on your lia sophia show. I had a lot of fun with your guests. I hope that maybe in the future, we can do this again.

Your show will be delivered to you within a few days. I have enclosed a copy of the guest order forms for you to use when dividing all of the product to the appropriate people. There is also a copy of the
"Show Summary" form. The items on this form that are highlighted are the items you received through our wonderful Hostess Program. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed being able to give them to you for free or at discounted prices. Please check the bottom of your shipping forms for any additional Hostess credit that may be due to you. Please don't forget as I cannot submit any future credits without that slip.

Your FREE items totaled: $**&nb sp; Way to go!
Half-Priced items totaled: $**&nb sp; You paid just $
Bonus items totaled: $***&n bsp; You paid $

You received $_________ in BEAUTIFUL JEWELRY WITH A LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEEfor just $_________!

If there should be anything wrong with your shipment, whether items are missing or you receive extra items, please feel free to contact me and I will gladly help you with this.

Hope you have a great day and thank you again for being such a wonderful hostesses!

Sincerely,

Your lia sophia AdvisorEdited by: 4cdgns
Old 01-09-2013, 08:01 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Thanks for the help, ladies!

Hi ladies-I love this website already. I appreciate the post of "Hostess Thank You Letters"

This ad will disappear if you login