Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-31-2011, 02:24 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Re-Join lia sophia?

Hi ladies,

I am a former lia advisor considering joining again! I ran a great little business in 2007-2008 until I returned to work full time. The new catalog has fallen into my lap and since I've grown my personal and professional network in the past few years, I think it might be the time to rejoin, especially for a $124 starter kit!

The problem is, I'm having trouble finding an upline! My last go around, I found an advisor right here on this board who lived thousands of miles away. I'd like someone close by to work with but the "find an advisor" feature hasn't connected me with anyone in my area (Orlando, Florida).

Can you brief me on some of the new features of lia? I have heard there are online training feautures now. I downloaded the awesome app to my iphone. I'd really like someone to sell me on the idea of rejoining so I can get amped up rather than just obsessing over the catalog! Thanks lia ladies!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-31-2011, 03:43 PM
Super WAHM

Send a message via ICQ to lia lo

I have a teammate in Orlando if you'd like to talk, myjewelrygirl. I will PM you with info. You're right, it's a great time to start - or restart!
Old 08-31-2011, 05:38 PM
WAHM Fanatic

We've also got some team members in the Orlando area....
Old 08-31-2011, 07:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

OMG this is the most amazing time to join lia sophia! You are going to love all of the changes. The new jewelry is simply amazing. I never thought that our quality could get any better but it did. I am a bling girl and just love all of our "red carpet" looking pieces and so do many of my customers and hostesses.I am not a charm girl but have fallen in love with our charms. I women are buying tons of charms for themselves and for gifts too! I have always gotten great percentage of return customers but now with so many gift giving items, I believe we will all be getting more.

Our online training is great! Besides the webtrainings, all of the presentations from conference were taped an you can watch them again and again. I personally loved Shannon Eckels presentation and I have been watching it again to add more of her ideas.

Our personal websites are so great! I love our emarketings and our e-vites are fantastic! I love being able to check rsvp's online at any time and send out reminders too. Plus, we now have a catty show invite that I use every month for a show on my own.

I feel that lia has really stepped it up. Our old abc kits are now gem kits and we now earn $1,200 worth of the new line for $90 with $4,000 in sales. We used to get a lot of lower priced pieces but now we have gotten a smaller amount of pieces but they are "wow" pieces that are higher priced. In my 4 years, I have never been so impressed!

I must stress that the most important thing is finding an upline that you click with and that will give you the support that you personally need. That could be someone near or far. But as you know, your upline is extremelly important. I am in Ohio and would love to chat with you. Good luck and let any of us know if you have any further questions!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:14 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to beekaycee

Are you still working full-time? I hope that you see that you CAN do this & work full-time at the same time!

I started LS almost 2 years ago while I was working full-time & dating my semi-long distance boyfriend. Fast-forward 1.5 years & we were married & I got laid off. LS saved my SANITY while I was off this whole summer! & it gave me some $ in my pocket & I met a ton of people. It gave me time to concentrate.

Now, I'm happy to say I am in a new job, but drive 50 miles 1 way to work. & I STILL have time to do parties!

For sure it is a great time to come back! It is possible to work full-time too. I did it for most of my LS career & have no intentions of stopping anytime soon!
Old 08-31-2011, 07:37 PM
Super WAHM

Hi Erica! I just started back up in August after a 2 year break and I'm loving it! I'm on my second part of Excellent beginnings (and that's with a two week vacation to Alaska in August too!). The new catalog is to die for and the pieces in the starter kit are awesome too!

I think you will find that your customers from before will be as anxious as you to see the new line and have shows.

Find a great upline and someone that you can go to meetings with. I'm in a different group/line this time....both equally good I think.

I work full time also and it's very do-able, since you set your own schedule! Best wishes!!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:39 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Re: Upline

I am brand new to Lia Sophia. My launch show is 9/13/11. I read this forum for a while before deciding on LS and it was mainly due to Harriett (gajewelrylady). I am amazed at the guidence, support and motivation she has given me. She is coming from ATL to Savannah to do my show. I thought I needed a local upline, but with her at the helm, distance is not important. She's got my back. I hope I can make her proud

Blessings,

Brenda
Welcome to Brenda Thompson's Personal Web Site

Quote:
Originally Posted by gajewelrylady View Post
We've also got some team members in the Orlando area....
Old 09-01-2011, 02:10 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Awww....Brenda, I'm already proud of you! You are focused and excited and I believe we're going to have great fun and success working together!
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you ladies for such encouragement!!!!!! Rejoining lia sophia goes without saying, really! We obviously have the most fab jewelry, best hostess plan, and they know what a jewelry junkie like me needs--TONS OF SAMPLES! I wear it everyday and it sells itself! I live in the perfect little community where I can set up booths and network in businesses.

Additionally, I think I found a fantastic upline which is very exciting. Thank you again for all your kind words, I have to go obsess over the new catalog now :-)
Old 09-08-2011, 01:53 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm OFFICIAL (again!)
thank you for the kind words...I'm so excited to get going again!

This ad will disappear if you login