Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

OK, I was looking at ebay last night to see what the criminals were selling. Anyway, I saw a couple of lia watches. Are these for real?

I really need a new watch to go with myjewels, what do you all wear?

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-23-2008, 07:05 AM
WAHM Master

There were a cou;le of watches in the past but I believe they were Hostess Only items.

As far as watches to wear. I just waer a watch that isn't LS. I don't think you can be faulted for that!

DOn't be tempted to buy them off ebay because I believe you can be terminated for that.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:45 AM
Super WAHM

You can be terminated for selling on Ebay, not for buying (that is what is stated in ls University).
Old 02-23-2008, 07:51 AM
Awesome WAHM

You can be terminated for ANY lia related ebay transactions -- buying or selling. There are girls in my region who it has happened to.
Old 02-23-2008, 07:55 AM
WAHM Master

Yep I agree with Molly - it was stated in FACETS a few months ago I believe that we are not to buy or sell (LS related) on any auction site or it would be cause for termination.

Any by buying on ebay you helping those who are violating LS procedure - why would anyone of us want to help them?
HTH
Old 02-23-2008, 08:04 AM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmgal
OK, I was looking at ebay last night to see what the criminals were selling.
ROTFLMAO...that was a wonderful line! Thanks for the smile.

And I agree, even if they allowed us to buy, I wouldn't want to give them my money.

And I still need to find a nice watch! I wish ls sold them. Everyone I find that I like, costs at least 400.00...eek!!
Old 02-23-2008, 08:07 AM
Super WAHM

I stand corrected, but I was just going by what I read in lsu (not that I had any intention of purchasing off ebay). On another note, having to do with the actual subject of the original post, I go with a two-tone watch (always have), and that way whether it's gold or silver ls jewelry, it matches!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:29 AM
WAHM Regular

I have the LS Abalone watch from about a year ago - its beautful!

I know this post kind of got off topic already but while we are definately not allowed to buy or sell from ebay we are also not allowed to buy or sell any sample pieces in any situation - not to past customers, hostessess or even other advisors. I had written confirmation from Sharon in Manager Services about that several months ago when the clarified policy came out in facets. Just a reminder because there have been a lot of posts in the past week looking for people willing to buy or sell current or retired sample pieces. It might not seem fair but its not worth getting into trouble over.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:42 AM
WAHM Master

Yep, I agree. That is why when I have a piece someone is looking for I always ask to exchange pieces. That way there is no selling of samples, they (or I) get the piece they are looking for and I get another piece to add to my collection.
When a customer or hostess is looking for a retired piece - make it a booker hooker - " I will try to get that piece for you as an extra for booking your party with me - what date is good for you?" Or something to that effect.

HTH

On the topic of watches I just received one in my collectors set this week - it's cuff watch with a marcasite scroll around the face - I really like this one.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes - trades are fine - thats what we do in my group and it works well for everyone!

Was it a regular 10 piece set ora Kiam set? I'd love to get another watch -maybe I'll put an order in and try to get lucky!

This ad will disappear if you login