Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-27-2006, 09:29 PM
WAHM Master

I only lost 3 items from my starter kit. There were a couple of items from my starter show but they were items that I wanted anyway so I don't mind that they are being discontinued.

I am so excited to see the new items. I hope they bring back the same number of rings that they are getting rid of. I love rings and have about 10 of them already! I was thinking we needed even more rings!

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-27-2006, 10:32 PM
Super WAHM

I am loosing 28 items [img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]Some of my favorites! Like round out ( i wear it almost every day) destiny, ganache, cimaron, enchanting and a bunch of rings I just got. [img]smileys/smiley5.gif[/img]

But on a good note..... GOODBYE SCAT CAT!!!!!!!! YAY!
Old 11-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Awesome WAHM

43 items, ladies. But- thats ok...just gives me an excuse to buy more! Most were lower priced anyway.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

I have 19 pieces going...the bummer is that some of these are my FAVORITE pieces that I'd to raffle off or give away : (. I am so bummed about chinchilla and enchanting... I'm LOVING wearing these both right now!!!! And also biento! : ( I am glad to see seascape go. I have this and I used to love it, but anymore it just gets on my nerves... I'll be able to raffle of my seascape stuff and my cimaron stuff...used to be faves, but not anymore!
Old 11-28-2006, 05:03 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm losing 22 items including my new advisor gift, the Coronation earrings! Sheesh. They'll definitely be a give away. [img]smileys/smiley6.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2006, 05:09 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to pookey

I am only losing 13! I figure that I must know how to pick em too becuase I have A LOT in my display!

FUnny thing is that were several items that I wanted but for some reason put off ordrering them for whatever reason and now they are being dropped!

My serafine also just broke the other day and I was going to send it in to replace it, not I think I just night exchange it for something else!

lia sophia ~ Changing lives, one party at a time!! Are you ready for the change??
Old 11-28-2006, 06:21 AM
Awesome WAHM

It looks like I am only losing 6 items...then again I am new and don't have much.

Do any of you order items on the list to use later as prices or booking incentives? I was think of doing this....only because the 10 and 30 piece collector sets seem to not be available right now. I would use JPs so it wouldn't cost much....Any thoughts?
Old 11-28-2006, 06:27 AM
Super WAHM

I'm pretty much decimated ~espically earrings.

Although if I can part with it it means I will have more items in my retired jewelry for incentives....

Erika
Old 11-28-2006, 07:18 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm out 22 also! I can't believe Cimaron is going; big seller for me!! What the heck!
Old 11-28-2006, 07:19 AM
Super WAHM

Losing 28 items so not bad at all. The only real surpriser for me was that Dazzler ring is going. I would have actually liked to have seen more items go... H</span>ey, does anyone have the drop list for the Kiam Collection? </span>I didn't see it in the above listing. Not that I have anything but the Jenny Ring but I bet the Caleigh Ring either gets modified or goes... I can't believe that the entire Kiam collection would stay but you never know I guess[img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

This ad will disappear if you login