Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Lia Sophia

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2007, 04:40 PM
WAHM Regular

This is one of my favorite games. I usually handout a piece of retired jewelry in a LS box (2 for larger crowds) to be passed when they hear LS in the story and at the end whoever is holding the box gets to keep it! Also lately I’ve been using some $1 lotion, lip-gloss etc. from Target so be passed around when the story is read.

<DIV align=center><B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"> LET’S PLAY LIA SOPHIA<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><O:P></O:P>[/B]
<O:P></O:P>
LIA SOPHIA HAS BEEN IN THE FASHION JEWELRY BUSINESS SINCE 1971 AND OUR HOME OFFICE IS LOCATED IN <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><ST1:PLACE><ST1:CITY>BENSENVILLE</ST1:CITY>, <ST1:STATE>ILLINOIS</ST1:STATE></ST1:PLACE>. LIA SOPHIA OFFERS A WORLD OF BEAUTY, CREATIVITY, QUALITY, AND A PLACE WHERE DREAMS BECOME REALITY. FIRMLY ROOTED IN FAMILY, LIA SOPHIA CELABRATES A NEW GENERATION OF FASHION JEWELRY AND IS ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR LIA SOPHIA FASHION ADVISOR. AS YOU WILL SEE FOR YOURSEVES, LIA SOPHIA IS TRULY FINE JEWELRY, THE FINEST IN FASHION, DESIGN, AND MATERIAL. THAT’S WHY LIA SOPHIA HAS A LIFE-TIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE.<O:P></O:P>
LIA SOPHIA IS INSPIRED BY THE WORLD’S TOP JEWELERS, DESIGNED TO MAKE YOU FEEL SPECIAL, AND DESIGNED TO GIVE YOU THE LOOK YOU WANT, THE PRICE YOU CAN AFFORDM AND THE GUARANTEE YOU NEED!! LIA SOPHIA IS SURE TO GIVE YOU THE HIGH QUALITY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE YOU’VE COME TO ENJOY!<O:P></O:P>
QUALITY AND PRICE GO HAND IN HAND! ONE OF THE NICE THINGS ABOUT LIA SOPHIA IS THAT OUR PRICES ARE SO AFFORDABLE. I WILL TELL YOU ABOUT OUR WONDERFUL SAVE PLAN LATER.<O:P></O:P>
YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE LIA SOPHIA JEWELRY YOU WANT BY SIMPLY BOOKING A LIA SOPHIA SHOW, EARN LIA SOPHIA JEWELRY &amp; ACCESSORIES WITH THE GENEROUS LIA SOPHIA HOSTESS PLAN, WHICH I WILL EXPLAIN LATER.<O:P></O:P>
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN UNLIMITED INCOME POTENTIAL, YOU LIKE PEOPLE, AND YOU LOVE JEWELRY (ESPECIALLY LIA SOPHIA JEWELRY), I WILL BE HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU AFTER THE SHOW ABOUT BECOMING A LIA SOPHIA FASHION ADVISOR TOO!<O:P></O:P>
NOW, ENJOY YOU LIA SOPHIA SHOW, ENJOY THE OTHR LIA SOPHIA GUESTS, YOUR CHARMING LIA SOPHIA HOSTESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOUR LIA SOPHIA JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES.<O:P></O:P>Edited by: fashiontrish
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 11-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via AIM to LoriSLiaSophia

<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></vath><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shape>Ball Busters!

(a Holiday variation on the penny game or similar)
Feel your audience out for the joke on this one, but most female audiences will think this is funny…

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Required Items:[/B]
<UL>
<LI>
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" align=left>Small Hammer</LI>
<LI>
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" align=left>Ziplock™ Bags</LI>
<LI>
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" align=left>Sided Tray</LI>
<LI>
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" align=left>Christmas Tree Bulbs turned into “Jewelry Fortune” Bulbs</LI>
<LI>
<DIV =Msonormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt 0.5in; TEXT-INDENT: -0.25in; TEXT-ALIGN: center; mso-list: l1 level1 lfo3; tab-stops: list .5in" align=left>Assorted Door Prizes</LI>[/list]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Instructions:[/B]
1. Before your show, purchase enough basic Christmas bulbs for each guest at your show.
2. Print tickets either on a label maker or on your computer that either say:
a. Congratulations on booking a show! (include any booking incentive you’d like); or
b. Instant Winner!
Be sure to have the odds favor show bookings slightly (i.e. out of 9 bulbs have 5 be show bookings and the remaining 4 be door prizes).
3. Then feed them into the Christmas bulbs (remove the cap, insert paper, then replace cap).
4. As each guest comes in, offer them to select a Christmas bulb and hold onto it for later.
5. At the point in your presentation that you’re ready to play your booking game, say to your show crowd:
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">“Ladies, we’re always accused of bustin’ balls… so who wants to really do it?!”[/B]
6. At that point, explain to everyone that each bulb is a winner; some win instantly, some win later. Anyone who wants to take a chance to win <I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">and[/I] book a show, can choose to smash their bulb. If not, they can take the bulb home as a little ‘thank you’.
7. Have your guests place their bulbs in the Ziplock™ bags and then in the tray to break them to avoid any injuries from flying pieces.
8. Any “Instant Winners” can pick from your door prizes (make sure you have enough with you), while anyone who received a show booking, should see you later to select a date.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:04 AM
Super WAHM

CHRISTMAS GAME HO HO HO!!! This one is just for fun....I can't think of how to incorporate a prize into it!

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">A CHRISTMAS STORY[/B]<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />

Go around asking each guest to supply you with a word. As they give the word, you fill in the spaces. When complete, read the Christmas story to them. It’s more fun if you don’t tell them first what you are going to do.

“Twas the ____________ before ____________when all through the ____________ not
(time of day) (a holiday) ( a building)

a creature was stirring, not even a _____________. The _____________’s were hung by
(animal) (article of clothing)

the _______________with care, in hopes that ____________________ soon would be
(part of the house) (famous living person)

there. The children were nestled all snug in their ___________ while visions of ________
(piece of furniture) (food)

danced in their ________’s. Mama in her ____________ and I in my __________, had
(part of the body) (article of clothing) (article of clothing)

just settled down for a long ____________ nap. When out on the lawn there arose such a
(season)

__________ that I sprang from my ______________ to see what was the matter. The
(a sound) (piece of furniture)

moon on the breast of the new fallen _______________ gave a luster of ____________
(element of weather) (descriptive adjective)

to objects below, when what to my wondering _______________ should appear, but a
(part of the body)

__________________ sleigh and ____ tiny ______________ with a little old driver so
(descriptive adjective) (number) (animals)

lively and quick, I knew in a ______________ it must be ___________________!!!!!!!
(period of time) (famous living person)
<?:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /></v:stroke></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:ulas></vath><o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"></o:lock></v:shape></v:></v:shape>
Old 11-11-2007, 04:05 AM
Super WAHM

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">MERRY CHRISTMAS GAME<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">Welcome to the lia sophia show.[/I][/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">I’m glad you all could come, [/I][/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">‘Tis the season to be jolly,[/I][/B]
So I hope you all have fun!

1. Soon jingle bells will be ringing-
Which I hope will make you glad,
For if you’ve started your
Christmas Shopping,
Add 10 points upon your pad.

2. Christmas is a special time,
I’m sure you will agree,
You can earn 15 points if,
Last year you had a real tree.

3. Snow has arrived,
So turn up the heat-
And add 10 points for
Boots upon your feet.

4. Rudolph’s nose is
So shiny and bright-
You will score 5 points
For wearing RED tonight!

5. At Christmas time
A lot of money we like to spend-
Add 10 points if you brought along a friend.

6. Around Santa’s tummy is a Belt
So shiny and bright,
Write down 10 points if,
You’re wearing one tonight.

7. Cookies, pies and nut-rolls are
All for the making,
Add 15 points if you’ve
Started your Christmas baking.

8. At this time of year we get
All kinds of weather
Add 10 points if you wore
A coat made of leather.
9. They say Santa shakes like
A bowl full of jelly
You can score 15 points
If there’s a baby in your belly!

10. A snowman is famous for
The buttons he wears
Add 5 points for each
Just to be fair.

11. <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1lace w:st="on">Holiday</st1lace> memories are
So pleasant to remember
Write down 10 points if your
Birthday falls in December.

12. Everyone’s Christmas decorations make
Such a beautiful sight,
Add 10 points if you last year you
Decorated your home with lights.

13. On cold winter mornings
Lots of frost can be seen.
If you scraped your car windows today
To your total add 15!

14. Children make Christmas special
With their bright smiles and
Eyes that gleam-for each child
That you have, add 15!

15. This game is almost over,
Yet here’s another chance to score,
If you can name all of the reindeer Then to your total add 30 more!

<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">#3&amp;13 Only if weather permitting[/I]
<I style="mso-bidi-font-style: normal">#7 a little closer to christmas[/I]
Old 11-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Super WAHM

Lori, that game is ADORABLE!!! I am SOOO going to use that one!!
Old 11-14-2007, 11:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Here's one more to add to the Christmas Points Poem for bookings:

16. Last but not least,<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />
You know that piece of jewelry you adore,
Book a party, get it free, and add 50 points more!

www.liasophia.com/myliasophia
Old 11-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Registered WAHM

Just a little clarification requested for the Dice Number/Purse Game

Does every guest roll the dice each time they find one of these items in their purse? How do you give out the 3 prizes, first, second and third?

Sounds cute
Old 11-16-2007, 09:56 AM
Registered WAHM

A game to add into your hostess packets One of my hostess' called her guests and said "You just HAVE to come because I need a pregnant lady to meet a challenge by my advisor"

Hostess Scavenger Hunt
Here is a list of 21 different kinds of people. If you get ten of them to your party, I have a special gift for you.

A red headed lady
A pregnant lady
A waitress
A church friend
A neighbor
A grandmother
Someone with all sons
Someone with all daughters
A mother of a baby under 1 year old
Someone who orders $50.00 or more
A bowler
A person who decorates cakes
A lady on a diet
A lady with size 9 shoes
An In-law
A former neighbor
A teacher or Sunday school teacher
A club member
Someone with no children
Someone who will book a party
A friend who doesn't work
Edited by: Cleome
Old 02-04-2008, 11:36 AM
Super WAHM

Ok here is the Cruise Game....

Give everyone a piece of paper...tell your guests to close their eyes and imagine that they are on a CRUISE... With their eyes closed...

1. First draw an island in the middle of your paper.
2. To the left of your island draw a ship
3. You are surrounded by water, so put some fish in the sea
4. This is a tropical paradise, so put a palm tree on the island
5. It is a nice day, so put some birds in the air.
6. That ship didn't get there all by itself so put a sailor on the ship
7. He might get hungry; so put some coconuts on the palm tree
8. Sailors like to see where they are going so put some portholes on the ship
9. Sailors like entertainment so draw a hula dancer on the island
10. It's a sunny day so put a sun in the sky
11. Now open your eyes....how does it look??

IF...

your island is in the middle.. 10pts
Your ship in to the left of the island, but not touching... 10pts
You have more than 2 fish... 15pts
The base of the palm tree is on the island...20pts
More than 2 birds in the air...20pts
The sailor is on the ship, not swimming...20pts
Any coconuts on the tree...15pts
Any porthole on the ship...20pts
The hula dancer is on the island...20pts
Now if your sun is...
To the left...20pts
To the right...15pts
In the middle...10pts

Add your points, the perfect score is 165.

Old 03-06-2008, 04:47 AM
WAHM Regular

FUN, EASY GAME called, "It's on Sale!!!" and it reallygetsthe Hostess andthe guests into your presentation. I give the Hostess gets a bell, or a buzzer. I usean Easy Button from Staples. As I gothrough my presentation, if the Hostess sees something that she wants to put "on sale" she hits thebutton (or rings the bell or whatever)AND THE ITEM IS ON SALE!Itake $5 off any order that has that item on it.I let the hostess chooseanywhere from one to threeitems (if there are twohostesses, they each pick one). Don't forget to jot down what items are "on sale!"--of course the guests don't mind reminding you! Hope this helps! P.S. I stole this idea from a good friend of mine who does Slumber Parties and she used vibrating underwear instead of an Easy Button. Ha!

This ad will disappear if you login