Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Jewelry > Jewelry Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Default LEGITIMATE JEWELRY MAKING COMPANIES? Help please

Hi all--am new to this forum--have been doing a LOT of reading and getting lots of info from all of you!

Am wondering if there are any LEGITIMATE jewelry craft companies out there looking for at home crafters to make their jewelry and then will buy it by the piece? Something like NEC does, only with jewelry, like the watchbands that are interchangeable made with glass beads and such?

Any info would greatly be appreciated! I could not seem to find anything on legitimate jewelry companies.

Thanks!
Lori
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to robynec
Smile

Hi Lori and welcome to WAHM. I believe your question can best be answered in the above folder. Crafts and sales I think it is. Just scroll up and you should see it. I know alot of gals do make jewelry and they should be able to answer your question

Robyn
http://www.DivaStyle.miche.com
Old 03-03-2011, 05:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Making Jewelry By The Piece

Hi Lori,

I saw an ad in our local paper (Detroit area) for jewelry makers. It caught my eye because making jewelry is my favorite hobby. I followed it and found that it was for a company locally that had an online website that offers personalized jewelry and "Mommy" bracelets. They needed crafters to come in to their facility and make the items per the orders they received. They paid by the piece, but it wasn't a lot.

You may want to do a google search for personalized jewelry in your area. I'd even try a few phonebook search engines to see if personalized jewelry comes up in your area at all.

I went a different way. I book parties where I bring all of the jewelry-making supplies with me, set everyone in front of a bead tray and tell them how to select, arrange and string their own jewelry. I take it all home with me, finish it all off professionally, and return it to the hostess. It's a lot more of a project than what you are talking about though.

Good luck with your search.

Diana

Last edited by happymommy; 03-03-2011 at 05:56 PM. Reason: link removed
Old 03-04-2011, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by robynec View Post
Hi Lori and welcome to WAHM. I believe your question can best be answered in the above folder. Crafts and sales I think it is. Just scroll up and you should see it. I know alot of gals do make jewelry and they should be able to answer your question
Thank ou robynec--I'll put my post in that folder
Old 03-04-2011, 11:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew~Ken~Diana View Post
Hi Lori,

I saw an ad in our local paper (Detroit area) for jewelry makers. It caught my eye because making jewelry is my favorite hobby. I followed it and found that it was for a company locally that had an online website that offers personalized jewelry and "Mommy" bracelets. They needed crafters to come in to their facility and make the items per the orders they received. They paid by the piece, but it wasn't a lot.

You may want to do a google search for personalized jewelry in your area. I'd even try a few phonebook search engines to see if personalized jewelry comes up in your area at all.

I went a different way. I book parties where I bring all of the jewelry-making supplies with me, set everyone in front of a bead tray and tell them how to select, arrange and string their own jewelry. I take it all home with me, finish it all off professionally, and return it to the hostess. It's a lot more of a project than what you are talking about though.

Good luck with your search.

Diana
Thank you Diana--I'll see what I can find on a google search

This ad will disappear if you login