Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Miscellaneous Professions > Humanatic

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-22-2012, 07:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Margie63
Default Humanatic's average pay and busiest hours

Just wondered for anyone who was hired, what seems to be the average pay per hour with this and the busiest hours? I cannot always work in the evenings.

Thanks everyone.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:09 AM
WAHM Regular

You work when you want...there is no hourly pay as you are and Independent Contractor. Can't tell you the busiest times as I work all different times. You are paid per call you listen to and disposition.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:47 AM
WAHM Regular

No one can really come up with a per hour pay... we are paid per call. And even if you tried, you would come up with different amount for each hour. I work different hours, and you just have to wait for the work to come to you. It is busy at different times of the days... we are waiting on calls and calls come in all times of the day. I hope that helps, and good luck!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:41 AM
Awesome WAHM

I've been checking the Humanatic site daily to see if they're taking on new Independent Contractors... still no luck. Do you have to have a phone line in order to work this job? Or is it all primarily online?
Are you able to say how much you make per call?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLewis View Post
No one can really come up with a per hour pay... we are paid per call. And even if you tried, you would come up with different amount for each hour. I work different hours, and you just have to wait for the work to come to you. It is busy at different times of the days... we are waiting on calls and calls come in all times of the day. I hope that helps, and good luck!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 AM
WAHM Regular

You listen to phone calls...you do not make any calls, and yes it is all online.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thank you for the info. Are you able to say how much per call you are paid (on average)? Just curious what kind of $$ can be made with them...
TIA!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:16 PM
WAHM Regular

I would like to know what is the link to sign up for the Humanatic site and if any one knows if they are hiring? Thanks in advance for the help looking for work.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:09 AM
WAHM Regular

I found this link online on their website: Humanatic
Per their own examples, it looks like you're paid somewhere between 2cents - 4cents per call! On a screen print they use, it shows 195 calls taken and the agent had only earned $8! :/
Hope that helps....
Old 02-23-2012, 08:24 AM
WAHM Regular

Don't get discouraged by that number. If there is a steady call flow you can easily do 200 to 300 calls per hour depending how fast you work and the call volume. Plus they pay bonuses.
Working this part time I average around an extra $100 a week on top of my other jobs. So I would say this is a very good opportunity if you can get in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchaser View Post
I found this link online on their website: Humanatic
Per their own examples, it looks like you're paid somewhere between 2cents - 4cents per call! On a screen print they use, it shows 195 calls taken and the agent had only earned $8! :/
Hope that helps....
Old 11-25-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile Humanatic Average Pay and Busiest Hours

I notice that Friday and Saturday are the busiest days. The amount of calls vary during the day and night hours. Just log on and check frequently.

-Erica

This ad will disappear if you login