Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Health and Wellness > Health and Wellness Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Plexus Slim

Wondering if their is anyone else here using Plexus Slim. I just became and Ambassador and absolutely love it. I have lost 7 pounds in the last week and my husband has lost 11 pounds.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-06-2011, 08:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey Kayte, never heard of it before. I'm all for ways to help me lose weight. I'll check them out.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I have been using the Plexus Slim/Accelerator product combo for about a week now and the results have been great! I am down almost 8 lbs. and my wife is down about 6 lbs. and we have not changed our diets at all. Their diet products are very easy to use. Their comp plan is also very different from anything that I have seen. No hoops to jump through and it pays very well!

I have samples if anyone is interested.

Kelcy
Old 08-21-2011, 05:51 AM
WAHM Regular

My husband & I have been taking it for a month now....results....Me: I'm down 15 pounds, my husband is down 21 pounds. We feel so much better and it feels good to have actually found something that works. I am an Ambassador for Plexus and have samples also. Would love to talk to anyone who would be interested in changing their lives.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:27 PM
WAHM Master

My hostess on Saturday gave me a 3 day sample to try. She touted the weight loss benefits and said it was Non stimulant. I told her I would try it.

I have to tell you, I am wired!! I took it just as she directed. Nothing major yesterday but I was a bit irritable (but I had lunch with my parents and that can do it sometimes But I took a short 20 minute nap on the way to grocery shop and that seemed to help. She said that it would help me sleep but it didn't really help me last night. I did get very sleepy but got up several times in the night just like I always do.

Today, I think I am more wired than yesterday. About an hour ago, I just didn't think I could hold my eyes open and tried to lay down but just could not go to sleep. I am up now. I am not as sleepy but I still feel "out of it".

I guess I am wondering if I should even take this stuff tomorrow. Maybe it is interacting with some of my other medications. I am diabetic and on several things for that.

Just not sure about this stuff
Old 09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to HappynHealthy Send a message via Skype™ to HappynHealthy

Never heard of this company.

What are the key ingredients in this product?
Old 09-20-2011, 09:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne McGarr View Post
My hostess on Saturday gave me a 3 day sample to try. She touted the weight loss benefits and said it was Non stimulant. I told her I would try it.

I have to tell you, I am wired!! I took it just as she directed. Nothing major yesterday but I was a bit irritable (but I had lunch with my parents and that can do it sometimes But I took a short 20 minute nap on the way to grocery shop and that seemed to help. She said that it would help me sleep but it didn't really help me last night. I did get very sleepy but got up several times in the night just like I always do.

Today, I think I am more wired than yesterday. About an hour ago, I just didn't think I could hold my eyes open and tried to lay down but just could not go to sleep. I am up now. I am not as sleepy but I still feel "out of it".

I guess I am wondering if I should even take this stuff tomorrow. Maybe it is interacting with some of my other medications. I am diabetic and on several things for that.

Just not sure about this stuff
It's the Plexus Accelerator that's making you feel wired. The Plexus Slim doesn't have any stimulants in it. Most people get over that feeling after the 3rd or 4th day of taking the accelerator. It just takes a few days for your body to adjust. The good news is... Once you get past it, the weight really comes off a lot faster than with the Plexus Slim alone. Some people have actually gone to health food stores and bought the empty gel caps and they take the capsules apart and divide it between two of the capsules. I thought I was going to have to do something like that the first time I took it. I was very wired, as well. But after the 3rd day I was fine. My husband and I both take it and we're both losing a lot of weight.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:00 PM
WAHM Master

Thanks so much for your reply. I did the 3 day sample. I am on a bunch of medications and I am just wondering if there are any interactions.

I can try the halfing of the pill. SOunds like a pain but worth it if it works!

Thanks again!
Leanne
Old 09-20-2011, 11:23 PM
WAHM Regular

Were there any warnings that came with the sample? I don't know what all kind of medication you are taking, but I know some stimulant-type products should not be taken with MAO inhibitors.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:58 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanA View Post
Were there any warnings that came with the sample? I don't know what all kind of medication you are taking, but I know some stimulant-type products should not be taken with MAO inhibitors.
Thanks Ryan. Well that is probably it. I am on an MAO Inhibitor. I figured that might be the issue.

The sample I got was just in a ziploc bag wiht no paperwork. Funny how desperate we are to lose weight that I didnt even question. They say "no stimulants" and I said ok.

Thanks for the info. It makes me sad though because physically I did feel much better. Mentally, I was whacked out though

Leanne

This ad will disappear if you login