Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Sales & Marketing > Grapevine Sales

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-18-2010, 07:58 AM
Super WAHM

Default Are you a forward thinker?

OK, so this will be another one of those jobs that you can apply for that I will be VERY PICKY on who gets it...........The pay could end up being.....well......very nice in the long run.

I am looking for someone who can think outside that proverbial box, someone that knows how to use resources such as ReferenceUSA and can help me create a very creative database.

I am looking for new and effective ways to use all the power of the internet to find good strong owners for our Grapevine Communities.

I have tons of ideas I am just lacking in time. I will share my ideas to help get your juices flowing......but, I will only share my ideas after you have applied and received the job.

I am only looking for one person but may take on a second if the "feel" is right.

To apply.......send me an email....I do not want a resume, I want you to tell me how you think I can find new owners for our Grapevine Sales .

I am looking for that one person who can wow me on their creativity and very forward thinking.

DO NOT pm me. Send me an email Jobs@GrapevineCommunities.com.......:}
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

This ad will disappear if you login