WAHM Forums - WAHM.com

WAHM Forums - WAHM.com (http://www.wahm.com/forum/)
-   Google Rater (http://www.wahm.com/forum/google-rater-235/)
-   -   Leapforce Finalize Registration (http://www.wahm.com/forum/google-rater-235/699540-leapforce-finalize-registration.html)

Kristy Polk Redmon 05-15-2013 09:21 AM

Leapforce Finalize Registration
 
Hi there,

I passed the LF exams and filled out all of the online paperwork. I've been waiting for them to finalize my paperwork for 3 weeks.

When I login to LF at home, it still says finalizing registration and I have no access to anything.

However, I can access RaterHub and there is work available.

I've emailed them once a week, with no response.

Any recommendations on how to get started working? I did a few tasks but then read on this forum that I shouldn't do any tasks until I have LF access for billing. Is this true or are they expecting me to be completing these tasks now? So confusing, yet I'm ready to get to work.

Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!
Kristy

Nikolai's Mommy 06-04-2013 03:05 PM

Have you heard anything yet? I just passed all three exams and now am awaiting the paperwork to sign and all that. Do they email it to you?

pulongyi 06-04-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolai's Mommy (Post 3128634)
Have you heard anything yet? I just passed all three exams and now am awaiting the paperwork to sign and all that. Do they email it to you?

hello,
please can you help me registering at leapforce
it seems when some register they reply immediately with the next step and signing papers and scheduling the exam time
and others when they register it stop on the first step
and i'm
they replied i arrived to the project
I choosed the project Yukon and the status now and can't get to the next step to schedule the exam date
is that depends on information i register with
please i don't ask to help with exam i just want to arrive to this stage and i will study will i don't like this idea to reject me before taking the exam

Nikolai's Mommy 06-06-2013 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulongyi (Post 3128694)
hello,
please can you help me registering at leapforce
it seems when some register they reply immediately with the next step and signing papers and scheduling the exam time
and others when they register it stop on the first step
and i'm
they replied i arrived to the project
I choosed the project Yukon and the status now and can't get to the next step to schedule the exam date
is that depends on information i register with
please i don't ask to help with exam i just want to arrive to this stage and i will study will i don't like this idea to reject me before taking the exam

Try to go in there and see if you can click status. That will be the e-mail you should have received. You don't choose the exam date they will e-mail you when you start and finish. Try to check your spam mail!

pulongyi 06-06-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikolai's Mommy (Post 3128945)
Try to go in there and see if you can click status. That will be the e-mail you should have received. You don't choose the exam date they will e-mail you when you start and finish. Try to check your spam mail!

I have already logged in the site with email i registered with
and there is in the page the project name and my current process is

Yukon Qualification

This process is currently in progress, but there is nothing for you to do at this time. If you wish to view the latest status of this process, please click "View Status".

I just ask if they will reply to complete and take the exam, however some people didn't wait all that they registered at the same time signed the papers and took the exam date all that in less than one hour

will they let me complete to the exam or not I just can't accept that idea they reject me before I fail in the exam :D

Nikolai's Mommy 06-09-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pulongyi (Post 3129121)
I have already logged in the site with email i registered with
and there is in the page the project name and my current process is

Yukon Qualification

This process is currently in progress, but there is nothing for you to do at this time. If you wish to view the latest status of this process, please click "View Status".

I just ask if they will reply to complete and take the exam, however some people didn't wait all that they registered at the same time signed the papers and took the exam date all that in less than one hour

will they let me complete to the exam or not I just can't accept that idea they reject me before I fail in the exam :D


They may just be getting alot of applications right now. Just keep your head up! And don't forget to check your spam folder. If you click status there should be a pop up that tells you what the next step is. Make sure your pop up blocker is disabled so you can get it! Hope you hear from them soon!

LissaMac 06-18-2013 05:26 AM

I passed the final exam on Friday, and haven't received the next email with the paperwork yet. A little discouraged after finding so many recent threads about some people waiting weeks to begin working, having to chase down the next step (paperwork, received, activated) via email. :confused: I hope it's only a week. I know we're capped for a few weeks, and I need to get those weeks over with.

Nikolai's Mommy 06-18-2013 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LissaMac (Post 3132333)
I passed the final exam on Friday, and haven't received the next email with the paperwork yet. A little discouraged after finding so many recent threads about some people waiting weeks to begin working, having to chase down the next step (paperwork, received, activated) via email. :confused: I hope it's only a week. I know we're capped for a few weeks, and I need to get those weeks over with.

What do you mean by capped? I don't remember anything about that. It took about a week I would say for them to get everything to me and for me to start working. Let me know how it goes for you! I'm enjoying it so far!

LissaMac 06-19-2013 06:20 AM

Congrats!! I was pleasantly surprised! I ended up receiving all the emails back to back as I went along the process, 36 hours after the exam due date. (excluding the weekend) I am all set to work, :D but now that I've logged on and found so much more study material and training tools, I'm hesitant to jump right in now! I thought I was ready to get right to work! Lol. I'm excited though! I spent last night reading and today I am still reading using the sims, (ESP since it looks like "tennis" is the only task available right now, and it wasnt on the GG!)

Everyone and everything I've read hints at a "newbie" cap for the first few weeks, where work is limited until we can prove our quality. At least we are no longer required to comment on everything unless specified! *little dance*

I will! Let me know how it's going for you, as well! :)

rushgrl2112 06-20-2013 04:21 PM

First and foremost, HI! I'm new here, and will eventually be new to leapforce when everything is finalized. I read about leapforce here and went ahead and submitted everything to them. It says they're reviewing my W-9 to finalize registration. I've seen some good things on here about them so I'm hoping to get the ball rolling soon.

Anyone else here working for them that has very small children? My son is 13 months now and I'm just wondering how this works for anyone else with their hands full :)

Thanks!

**UPDATE**

Received some emails yesterday stating there was an error in my application process due to a problem on their end. Went in today and redid the electronic signature pages and BOOM! I got my notification that I will be receiving my exam link on Monday! Woo hoo!

Can't wait to see how this turns out. My husband and I only need a little bit extra per month to get us by and I'm hoping this will be what I hoped for. :)


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:42 PM.



Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1