Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Professions > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Registered WAHM

Question Lionbridge Invoicing

I just started work with Lionbridge early May. I frequently update my timesheet and save it in the Supplier Portal.

Is there something else I have to do to actually submit the invoice? I haven't been paid for May, and I'm worried I may have done something wrong at this point, or missed a step. When I click All Invoices it doesn't show anything processing or waiting for approval.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Registered WAHM

You may have missed the part where if you don't work 30 hours in a month you wont get paid for up to 45 after the end of said month. They disclose that in the literature before you even applied. That's very strict.

For example- on May 31 you have 29 hours. You will not get paid until the middle of July (45 days), although it's more likely you've gotten paid last week, in my experience it usually takes 30 days not 45. If you had 35 hours on May 31, You would have gotten paid on June 10th.

You do not do anything except log your hours on the portal. You need to log them every day, it's ok to miss a day here and there and go backwards but don't make a habit of it. You'll get an email about 5-6 days after the last day of the month telling you your timesheet was approved (mine has never been anything else so I'm not sure what you get if it isn't). Then you just wait to get paid, you'll get another email saying when they made the deposit. These emails go to the gmail account you signed up with. If you aren't getting them (and the many, many other emails they send) you haven't got something set up correctly and you should be calling/emailing them.

Make sure you're running the (stupid) rater toolbar in firefox when you're working, it's possible not to get credit on your work if you dont have it on.

PM me if you have more specific questions.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
invoicing, lionbridge