Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered WAHM

Question ABH Wait time?

I applied for ABH a little over a month ago now and I have yet to hear anything from them, other than the generic, "We are reviewing all applicants at this time". Has anyone else waited this long (or longer) for a response from them?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 12-26-2012, 10:45 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Aph

I registered with APH and it took about 2 months for them to contact me. I am not wait for them to send me the testing material. I was told I would receive it around Jan 2nd due to the holidays.

By the way, does anyone know if APH pays via Paypal or check.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Super WAHM

Direct deposit. No PayPal.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:11 AM
Super WAHM

I applied with them a few months ago and just heard back from them 3 days ago. In the email they asked if I was interested in a previous position I had applied for and said the job would require 20 hours per week. I answered their questions and said I could work immediately, but I have not heard anything back yet, is this normal? I have worked for WFL in the past, and I really hope I can get this job and it will work out for me and my children.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:51 PM
WAHM Regular

Ya the same happened for me. They asked if I was still interested in work. I replied yes and it took about 2 weeks for them to send me a qualification invite. Good luck.
Old 01-19-2013, 12:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default same here

I've had the same issues with ABH. I even got an e-mail regarding an assignment I qualified for and they asked if I was interested. This came from a "person". I responded immediately that I was interested and she asked me to sign the NDA that she sent from ABH. Still haven't received it- we've reset my password, etc- nothing. I dont know what I'm doing wrong- but am hoping that it's just a delay in systems processing or something....
Old 01-21-2013, 10:54 AM
WAHM Regular

I didn't have any problems receiving the NDA, but all of the training for projects is during regular business hours. I can't very well do this when I work a full time job. I was hoping to find something I could do in the evenings and around my own schedule until I can start working from home full time.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:44 PM
WAHM Regular

. Last night I received a flurry of e-mails- about fifteen total- where they had been attempting to rest my password, resend the agreement, etc. I think they had a systems error. This most recent NDA was for a job that needed to be done Mon-Fri- but hours were at our discretion. Really hoping that I get it- I need this to work for me! :-)

Best wishes to you!
Old 01-25-2013, 10:45 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra_2013 View Post
. Last night I received a flurry of e-mails- about fifteen total- where they had been attempting to rest my password, resend the agreement, etc. I think they had a systems error. This most recent NDA was for a job that needed to be done Mon-Fri- but hours were at our discretion. Really hoping that I get it- I need this to work for me! :-)

Best wishes to you!

Hey Sandra,

have you heard anything new from them since Sunday? Any idea of when you will be able to begin training/work? i received an email regarding that project on Saturday as well and had issues with the NDA being signed. signed it but havent heard anything excepts that they have a reserve list. Really hoping the list moves quickly....very quickly

Last edited by iamme7; 01-25-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old 01-26-2013, 05:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi there... It has been a slow process- but I have received a trickle of e-mails through the week. All of which explained the delay and that I would be entering qualification process soon. I'm still optimistic!

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
abh, appen buttler hill