Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:25 PM
WAHM Regular

Just received word today that I've been scheduled for a re-test! I hope all others get another chance.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 06-11-2012, 07:21 PM
Registered WAHM

Anyone who may have failed the LF Exam, you may want to contact LF and ask to retake the Exam. I currently work with LF and have been with them since March 2011. When I first took the Exam I did pass, but I do know of others that failed and they did let them retake it. So....don't give up...! If you are allowed to retake the Exam, make sure you reread and reread all the Guide Lines you are provided with. Make sure you read all the questions on the test over a few times, they can be tricky. Take your time with the test, don't rush it. Don't over complicate it either, sometimes if you over complicate it you will not do well. Good Luck to you all.....!!!!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:25 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiboo75 View Post
Just received word today that I've been scheduled for a re-test! I hope all others get another chance.
Good for you....! I posted here earlier for others not to give up if they failed. I currently work for LF and have been with them since March 2011. You will enjoy the work once you get into it further. Make sure you read the Guide Lines that LF provides to you, and check out the Chat area as well, you will get plenty of help there, which is a live chat. Good Luck...!
Old 06-11-2012, 07:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicaPica View Post
Nope- I just failed the first part. Which is too bad ,because i was getting nearly all of the simulator practices right. *grrr* Well that just wasted a week of my life....
Don't give up....Email them and ask to retake the Exam....! Take your time when taking the Exam, don't over complicate it is a good idea.

Good Luck....

LF Rater since: March 2011
Old 06-14-2012, 07:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I must be the biggest idiot in the world. I failed the re-test. Obviously, this isn't for me.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamarind View Post
The first part of the exam I thought was sufficiently challenging. It was a mix of studying and Ctrl-F for me. I did think it was going to be easier.
If you think that's hard, the second part will really blow you away. Take your time. I took 3 days to finish it the second time around.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Registered WAHM

I took the first exam, didn't pass, and then re-tested in which I passed. I just got my results for the second part of the exam and they said I didn't get a passing score. I'm so frustrated because I got all of the simulator examples right. I emailed asking for an opportunity to test again. Has anyone taken the 2nd test twice and passed?
Old 06-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Registered WAHM

So, i failed the first test the first time, they sent me a retest. June was a busy month for me, starting a new FT and family events, so I didn't even bother. they have since sent me 4 options to retest, (basically every week, they sent a failure letter, followed shortly by an invitation to retest). So, I'm going to take the retest this weekend.
They must be really desperate for agents. Lol
Old 11-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Registered WAHM

Unhappy

I know this is an older thread . . .

I'm extremely frustrated. I passed part 1 on the first try but have failed part 2 THREE times. What is frustrating to me is that I get almost everything correct in the simulator! I have studied the guidelines and obviously I can apply them in the simulator but something is not translating in the actual exam. I'm moving on to another company. I've spent 3 weeks on LP, lost a lot of sleep (I can only "work" after my kids are asleep) and all apparently for nothing.

I know several people who passed the test on the first or second try in 2011. I wonder if they have raised the standard? Maybe more people are applying than previously so they are able to only take perfect or near perfect scores?
Old 02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered WAHM

So I took the Exam, passed the first half (which I thought was more challenging) and failed the second half...also, I was never given any simulation ratings to practice with. Can someone please tell me how I find those? I have been invited to take the Exam again. I really felt like this job was a perfect fit for me so I don't understand. Thanks!

This ad will disappear if you login