Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Location: Living in Ohio for now, but moving to Florida soon.

Oh and another thing I forgot to mention. How hard is the test?
I've yet to take it. Hope it's not too hard
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 04-30-2012, 11:32 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via MSN to chrlstoncharmed Send a message via Yahoo to chrlstoncharmed Send a message via Skype™ to chrlstoncharmed

If you study the General Guidelines and become familiar with rating, the exam won't be terribly difficult. There are even some test questions that are straight out of the General Guidelines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartc44107 View Post
Oh and another thing I forgot to mention. How hard is the test?
I've yet to take it. Hope it's not too hard
Old 04-30-2012, 08:00 PM
WAHM Regular

LB does give second chances. Not sure how they determine who they will give the second chance to, but I was one of the lucky ones who failed it the first time and was given a second chance and passed the second time. Good luck!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartc44107 View Post
I've applied and heard back from them. They emailed me this Terms of Agreement questionnaire along with other pdf files to review. Completed the questionnaire and now waiting to hear back from them.

I hope everything goes well with this. And I hope everyone else has great success with them too. And yeah there are certain things you cannot discuss about Lionbridge. In other words you are pretty much sworn to secrecy, or it will result in termination. And there are no second chances.

Anyway, I have rambled on enough. I wish the best for everyone who is starting out with Lionbridge and wish the best for those who are currently working for them.

God Bless
Old 05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Registered WAHM

I took the exam and failed it as well.
I asked about taking the exam again and they said they could not provide another exam at the moment but they did offer me an exam for their 'pay per task' position, which I passed.

Perhaps you could e-mail them about the pay per task position?
Old 05-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Test Results Question??

I just completed test 2 which had to be done by 7:00 am PDT this morning. I have not heard back from them yet about my results but being anxious and excited I tried to log into the rating site to see if I still could and found that I can no longer access it. Does anyone know if I should take that to mean that I failed? I'm thinking if I had passed my access would not have been revoked. Any insight would be appreciated. I am going crazy waiting for a response.
Thanks
Old 06-28-2012, 08:18 AM
WAHM Regular

I recently took the test..passed the first part but failed the second part. I tested with another company years ago and the same thing happened...I can pass the first part but am not successful with the second part. I spent a lot of time on this exam and I have been given the opportunity to retake it but I am going to pass on it. I just don't have the time to retake this test which will probably be another unsuccessful exam.

Last edited by Mariposa15; 06-28-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 06-29-2012, 08:47 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm really confused because I got the Test E-Mail saying that I would receive my guidelines and exam today but instead I got the same E-Mail but it said that I would get my guidelines and exam July 13th. Who should I contact to make sure that I don't miss the exam? Or wait until the 13th?
Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 AM
Registered WAHM

Hi all-- I passed Parts 1 & 2 of the LB exam and am just waiting on results of Part 3. I'm really anxious about it, because they told me I'd hear back within 24 hours, and it's now been 36 and still no result! I would hope they'd inform me if I failed. Anyone else make it to Part 3 and then get a delayed response?! By the way, Part 3 was by far the toughest, in my opinion. I've spent so many hours on this...I really hope I pass! I failed with AppenButlerHill (the same job but for Bing instead of Google) and Leapforce hasn't responded to my application so I'm REALLY hoping this works out!
Old 03-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Skype™ to susansinger
Default Lionbridge Exam Sections

Could you tell me precisely what they mean by "theory" (Part I of the exam)? They said several times over various emails that they'd experienced a high number of failures in this particular section.

Wish me luck; I've read the first third of the Guidelines and am hoping for good results!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrlstoncharmed View Post
If you study the General Guidelines and become familiar with rating, the exam won't be terribly difficult. There are even some test questions that are straight out of the General Guidelines.

This ad will disappear if you login

Tags
angry, lionbridge, pissed, test