Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Registered WAHM

Question Leapforce vs. Lionbridge

So sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked a billion times, but after alot of searching, I cannot find my answer so here goes. To the experienced out there, this is my first time applying as a google rater, and I've taken the exams for Leapforce so far, but just found a new email from Lionbridge (I applied to both at the same time) offering to start my paperwork now also. So my question is, not considering actual pay amounts, which is better? Considering actual amounts of work, hours (I read on another thread u had a timeframe to work on LB like 9am-9pm), reliability of payment timing, (are they both once a month), communication, etc. ANYTHING you can provide to help make my decision. Thanks so much in advance!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile Lionbridge

I have worked for Lionbridge and would still be there if I didn't move out of the state they contract in. I loved it! They also paid on time and you are their employee so they take out taxes.

I, too, took all the Leapforce tests and passed but there is never any work to do. I don't like that it is 1099 work either, meaning you have to pay your own taxes.

If I had to choose, it would be Lionbridge.
Old 01-26-2012, 07:10 AM
Super WAHM

Not all of the positions are the same, so the comparison isn't absolute either. LB has some opportunities, like Ad Assessor, LF does not.

Also, LB is an Independent Contractor position as well. You are not an employee. They got rid of WAH employees last year.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Registered WAHM

Thanks to u both for the replies! I'm still alil undecided about which way to go. Thanks for all ur help tho!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to kitkat0925

I have worked for both at different times. LF was several years ago and LB was more recent. Now with that being said I would prefer LB to LF as they have several positions that you can apply for. LF only has one position.

Both companies pd on time. The communication is about the same. Both I was a IC.
From what I heard lb got rid of all the wah employees last year. Now that is just what I have seen on forums.

This ad will disappear if you login