Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > Google Rater

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Super WAHM

Wooo that's good news! Keep us posted - my six months is up next month so I'm hanging on your every word!
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 09-10-2009, 11:56 AM
WAHM Regular

It has now been about a week since my initial 6 months was up, and I can confirm that you should not expect any automated emails or other communications about the renewal. Which I found a little surprising, given that we get automated emails for just about everything else. But I am happy to be able to continue rating away :-)
Old 09-10-2009, 01:10 PM
Super WAHM

Thanks so much for the update! Glad to hear it since my renewal is coming up in a few weeks. Hope all goes as well and smoothly as yours.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:41 PM
Registered WAHM

Your contract renews automatically (with good performance, I believe). You do not have to watch for an email, just continue working as usual.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Can someone please explain the contract? I heard someone saying if you don't renew it they fire you and you can't come back. I'm worried because I depend on this job for my second source of income. I have gotten two warning emails about poor work, is that common? Maybe I can be directed where to go to read about the contract. What is it?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:16 PM
WAHM Regular

Mommy 27, if you still have your contract you can go back and read it. It says in there about the contract being renewed. I have recieved 2 or 3 of those performance emails too, dont worry just try to do better!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello all.

Please forgive me for bumping this old thread, but I am genuinely curious about the subject matter.

I have been working for Leapforce for about a month and a half now, and I am really curious about how the contract renewal process goes. A few of the people in this thread mentioned that they were able to continue working past their six-month mark, and I find that reassuring. I would really like to be reasonably certain that this job will continue to be available to me after six months, providing I do good work.

I checked my contract, and it does talk about renewal of the contract.

So, to keep this post from getting any longer, have any of you actually been able to renew your contract? Those of you in this thread who said that you were able to keep working after your six-month term ended: Was your contract actually renewed?

Forgive me for barging in and bumping this old thread, but I'm really curious. Thanks!

Last edited by Kirstin1982; 11-02-2009 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Please edit ASAP ..... I believe that quoting the contract or any communication, is a huge violation of NDA .... don't want for a honest question to get you in hot water :-)
Old 11-02-2009, 04:14 PM
Registered WAHM

I just edited.

Thanks for pointing that out to me. I now remember that the contract asked me not to reveal anything about Leapforce.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Registered WAHM

I just registered here, I've been lurking since I started rating in May. I've seen several comments regarding the dangers of revealing information in violation of the NDA.

Do most folks really think posting can be traced? Common sense dictates that you should never register anywhere with your real name. So, Google, LB or LF would have to see your post.Then they'd have to convince the owners of the website to dig through their logs (if they save them) and retrieve your IP address. They would then have to either compare it to their own logs to figure out who you were or they would have to convince your ISP to identify you since the IP address will only really lead them back to the ISP. Without a court order most ISPs will be reluctant to provide that information. All in all a pretty onerous task.

Personally I always use a proxy server. That way websites I visit, including Google have no way to trace my IP address. I guess I just thought everyone took the same kind of precautions as I do. After all, the internet can be a dangerous place.

This ad will disappear if you login