Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More > Gifts, Baskets and More Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Super WAHM

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand it seems kind of sketchy to me, but on the other hand, I can appreciate it as an opportunity for consultants (especially leaders) to try and "save" their business. If I was a higher up in a company that went under, I'd probably be trying to scramble for a way to preserve what I worked hard to build too.

I'm happy to hear that some of the consultants/leaders have found a new home in a new company already (whether it's with Jewell or somewhere else). I know there are a lot of consultants from Gigi Hill who will be signing on with us at Madison Handbags too. Madison really has a strong presence in the East (where Gigi Hill was primarily concentrated in the west). I think it has the potential to be a good fit for them (same price point, we even had one of the same fabrics in our collection).

No matter where the consultants end up, I really wish nothing but the best for them!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 07-26-2013, 09:08 AM
WAHM Regular

Default sad

I feel for these representatives...they have just had their business pulled out from under them....and they may be sad, depressed, emotional, angry. To add fuel to the fire, they are being hounded with emails, inbox messages, about "join my team'-- the vultures seem to have been alerted to the news, before even some of these ladies even got the news!

Resist the urge to "share" your business with them--I'm quite confident that they have the ability to read through the forums, and contact different companies that pique their interest. Be kind, it's a lot easier to sit and wait for someone to contact you--contacting them in this manner will only add salt to their wounds.
Old 09-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Registered WAHM

I was a part of a company that closed, its a bad feeling! I wish the Gigi consultants good luck in finding a new company.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:48 PM
WAHM Regular

So sad when good companies go out of business. Very sad for their reps.

This ad will disappear if you login