Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Gifts, Baskets, Home Goods and More Companies > Gifts, Baskets and More Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-28-2010, 09:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to rachadelle
Default La Bella Baskets Information

I just want to know more about this company before I sign up. It sounds very interesting but I want to make sure that I'm not getting in over my head and that there isn't a lot of overhead costs involved. I saw an ad on craigslist about it but there wasn't that much information.

Last edited by rachadelle; 03-01-2010 at 07:20 AM.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-06-2010, 09:11 AM
Registered WAHM

Smile

I just joined LaBella yesterday. I tried doing a gift basket business on my own a year and a half ago, but it was so much work to get it started. This seemed like an easy way to start making some sales, without having to devote myself to it full-time. I still work a full-time job and hope to one day quit that job and just work from home full-time. Would like to hear from anyone else who's either joined, or thought about it.

\"All our dreams can come true - if we have the courage to pursue them.\"
~Walt Disney
Old 03-08-2010, 07:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Was wondering the same thing about La Bella...

I'm starting to see more and more ads for La Bella. Tried to email someone on here posting about it but they never sent me a reply. The information I did find out was that they seem to offer wonderful merchandise, but the baskets seem kind of pricey to me and the compensation plan is too low. Like most business opportunities out there, you will have to work steadily over substantial time to see the real fruits from it and in this economy where most people are just trying to make ends, not sure how well I would do marketing them. Maybe if you could land a few good moderate-sized businesses for clients, might be okay. I do like the residual income from repeat customers though. Would love to hear from someone doing well at this opportunity and who has been doing it for a while.
Old 03-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

I thought the same thing that the the payout was to low. They look really neat however.. I also pmd the person and wasn't get the info I needed. The other company to look at is Aspen company. They off 40 percent it's not baskets but they have neat items.. You can find the link on the sides or at top they have big ads.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:39 AM
Registered WAHM

Talking

Hey guys I was reading the posts on La Bella and I needed to chime in,,This is what I figure.. this is a new up and coming company with a simple concept, incredible support and with no high demands at all. They do not even have sales quotas. With that being said they are not saturated at all on the internet like the rest so the market is so open for us.

I know I will be growing with this company. They give you every piece of help you can imagine and they are so affordable. They are only 19.95 a month and the best thing is they give you a 7 day trial full membership to come in and have full access to all. That showed me this company had nothing to hide.

I really like them been with them for 2 months already and made some sales from my store and my goal is to build those relationships with my customers that when the big holidays come around I will be ready. Look whatever we do it takes work and consistancy so if you like gift baskets this is a great company and the owners are hands on all the time. If I have to reach them on Saturday they are there for me. I also love the referral program they reward you $15 for anyone you refer to join us. Also it's great they are not MLM and this is an option.

So my goal every month is to do a few referrals to cover my 19.95 overhead which is not hard at all but I do way more then 2 a month. I make good money on this side of the business as well. So they give us options here, I have been with many work at home companies and this company hands down is wonderful.

I hope I answered some questions, but check them out and I know they will continue to grow. The owners really have our best interest in mind that is the best part. They are unique from the rest of these companies.

Sands

Last edited by luvs2wrkathome; 03-14-2010 at 08:53 AM.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Banned

How is this different from the aspen shops, listed on the side of this page?
Old 03-21-2010, 08:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

They charge the same monthly fee. Aspen shop is 40% profit, Labella is 20%. Aspen shop is party favors and gifts. Labella is an online Floral/Gift Basket Business.
Old 04-04-2010, 05:27 AM
WAHM Regular

I looked into Aspen shops and La bella baskets. I ultimately decided on the gift basket company. I feel like they will be easier to market. My main concern with the Aspen shops was that You are limited to wedding or baby shower gifts. With the baskets their is a much larger variety. So I feel like I will have something for every occasion or holiday. Wish me luck
Old 04-08-2010, 06:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to msmetzer Send a message via Yahoo to msmetzer
Thumbs up Great Company

I joined La Bella about a week and a half ago and I already have 2 referrals. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but considering the amount of time I have spent on it, it's not too bad. I have already earned back what I spent on my trial and monthly fees, plus a little profit.

The training and support is great. There are no parties to hold, no kits to buy, and no quotas to meet. It really is your business to run how you want.

If anyone is interested in finding out more, please feel free to contact me through my link in my signature line.

I absolutely love this business.
Old 04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Registered WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to annabellarose77
Default La Bella Baskets commission low and prices high

[SIZE="3"]
Hello everyone,
I have been looking at joining either the La Bella Baskets or the Aspen Shops.I really like the baskets concept because it is unique,and you have the opportunity to grow with the company.That being said,you only make 20% commission on what you sell,and some of the basket prices for what you get seem a little high to me.Is it really possible to sell enough of these a month to make a decent income if you put in the work? Aspen Shops are devoted to just party favors and gifts which is why I would rather go with La Bella,but I'm worried I won't be able to sell enough to make money because the commission is so low,and the prices are high.If anyone has experience with this company that could answer my questions I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.

This ad will disappear if you login