Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Sales: Travel Companies > General Travel Folder

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:34 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default World Ventures? Any one heard of it?

Any experience with this company?

Opinions would be greatly appreciated, good or bad!

Thanks,

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-28-2010, 11:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to denyse Send a message via Yahoo to denyse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryllynn View Post

Thanks,
WorldVentures(New Travel Scam???) provides plenty of facts and opinions, pros and cons.

Unless you're interested in recruiting others, I would stay away from any travel MLM. You're paying fees to book travel when its totally unnecessary.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:44 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to Utopia Send a message via MSN to Utopia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryllynn View Post

Thanks,

Cheryl,

I was in WV for almost five years. I left on good terms and would be more than happy to connect you with someone very successfull in WorldVenttures.

I do not frequent this forum very much, so contact me through my e-mail please (scott@objectinmotion.com ) if you have any questions.

If you are going to look at the link provided by another member, please read it from the beginning to end. You will quickly and easily see that there is no credibility at all to that source provided. I posted many many times in that thread with accurate information but the people that dislike the MLM travel industry (like the person above) will tell you nothing but negetives about it.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopia View Post
Cheryl,

I was in WV for almost five years. I left on good terms and would be more than happy to connect you with someone very successfull in WorldVenttures.

I do not frequent this forum very much, so contact me through my e-mail please (scott@objectinmotion.com ) if you have any questions.

If you are going to look at the link provided by another member, please read it from the beginning to end. You will quickly and easily see that there is no credibility at all to that source provided. I posted many many times in that thread with accurate information but the people that dislike the MLM travel industry (like the person above) will tell you nothing but negetives about it.
Good Point!!

fong47

Free $200 Gift Certificate

Old 02-12-2010, 02:19 PM
WAHM Master

Send a message via AIM to rhondap

World Ventures is not like the "typical" MLM's you see they do have a retail product for customers (I believe) that really caught my eye. It has stood the test of time, imo.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:50 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Cheryllynn, you will notice that I did say facts and opinions, pros and cons. That was very fair and showed no bias on my part.

I can't share anything negative since I know nothing. My upline from YTB just went with WV and they're extremely happy.

I still say know what you want to do first - recruit or book travel OR both.

Oh, good to see you Scott!
Old 02-19-2010, 10:48 AM
WAHM Regular

World Ventures and Pro Travel Network are recruiting scams. 99% make no money and lose plenty. Neither one is for anyone seeking to be a professional in the travel industy. Go with Outside Agents unless you really like ripping off your family and friends.
Old 02-19-2010, 02:49 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I agree with Eddie. Having come from YTB, I can tell you that you will receive no where near the quality of travel training in most MLMs that you will outside of one. The training is good based on what they do. It's geared toward directing people to a website rather than learning how to develop travel packages and sell them to your clients.

This is NOT an opinion. I was there.
Old 02-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denyse View Post
I agree with Eddie. Having come from YTB, I can tell you that you will receive no where near the quality of travel training in most MLMs that you will outside of one. The training is good based on what they do. It's geared toward directing people to a website rather than learning how to develop travel packages and sell them to your clients.

This is NOT an opinion. I was there.
You agree with Eddie that PTN and World Ventures are a scam? There is absolutely no credibility to what you guys are saying.. SHOW ME THE PROOF? Again, anyone that claims MLM are a scam are people who does not do anything or has not made any money.. Period. If you want to make some money, you have to do some work. You wanna know what happen when you have a job and you don't work? You get fired!

fong47

Free $200 Gift Certificate

Old 02-20-2010, 03:13 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Skype™ to KeishaWilliams

I know of a few people that joined WV as just a CUSTOMER...and are very pleased with that.

Do your due diligence, ask yourself what your goals are and move forward! )

If you don't want to recruit, just book travel do your due diligence travel mlm or non travel mlm.....Scott is awesome...we've had our talks LOL LOL (you know what I mean Scott)

This ad will disappear if you login