Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Fundraising

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-18-2005, 01:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to sarahkeller24

Has anyone heard anything about ABC Fundraising????I had applied for an information kit from them and I want to make sure that it isnt a scam........If anyone works for them please pm me or leave a reply..........Thank You

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 08-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Registered WAHM

I just applied for my info kit tonight. I was wondering the same thing. they said that they were with the BBB but I don't see a stamp or seal on the website. i think that we should check with the BBB to make sure.

let me know what you think about it when you receive your kit.

thanks

Old 08-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Registered WAHM

I should have checked out the BBB website first before I posted, but anyway, they received a AA rating which means an extemely high rating.

no complaints, nothing. check it out. very legit.

But I would still like to know of anyone who has personally dealt with them.

Regenia

Old 08-22-2005, 09:05 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to sarahkeller24

Woo Hoo I didnt want to get scammed..........They sent me an email today saying that they sent out my information packet..........So hopefully it will be here tomorrow...........
Old 08-23-2005, 06:24 PM
Registered WAHM

Hello:

This company is legitimate. I purchased my distributor kit and already working the business.

I am enjoying it. Has great potential for making money. They have an impeccable rating with the BBB. Checked all that out prior to paying my $297.00.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:49 PM
WAHM Regular

now that I think about it, my church did one of these. I thought the scratch cards looked familiar. They still haven't sent my sample kit out yet.[img]smileys/smiley19.gif[/img]
Old 08-29-2005, 08:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambitious

Hello:

This company is legitimate. I purchased my distributor kit and already working the business.

I am enjoying it. Has great potential for making money. They have an impeccable rating with the BBB. Checked all that out prior to paying my $297.00.

Hey,

How's the fundraising going? I just got my info kit tonight. I sounds interesting, but almost too easy. If I might ask are the leads they give you helpful? Have you closed any business, I just know when my hubby sees the price he will freak. Right now I am trying to start a candle biz to do fundraising, I haven't had to put any $ in it yet, so if I am going to do something different nows the time. I would really just like to hear your experiences with this. Thanks.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:34 AM
WAHM Regular

I am also a rep for abc fundraising, I am in Canada and I have some interested in holding this kind of a fundraiser but I am finding it hard to get coupons.

Because I live in Canada I can't use the the ones they offer.

Any sugestions??

I also told them that I would work for them but was not going to pay to work for them. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]So I don't get to do the workshop and stuff (I'm not quite sure what you all get) but I don't really need it.Edited by: Joline
Old 09-21-2005, 08:25 AM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via AIM to LadyJC Send a message via MSN to LadyJC Send a message via Yahoo to LadyJC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahkeller24
Has anyone heard anything about ABC Fundraising????I had applied for an information kit from them and I want to make sure that it isnt a scam........If anyone works for them please pm me or leave a reply..........Thank You

What is ABC Fundraising? Does it have anything to do with ABC Distributing catalogs? I was just wondering.

Old 09-21-2005, 08:32 AM
WAHM Regular

No it's gift certificates and scratch cards you can check out their web site at http://www.abcfundraising.com/

This ad will disappear if you login