Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Food > Food Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Awesome WAHM

Since April is right around the corner - Iknow wenormally share what eachcompany's sign-up promotion is for April....What is your company offering? This isno 'April Fool' joke

I am SO excited about Homemade Gourmet's as it is a real deal.
Virtually the $100 Tax Day Rebate offeris $166 in FREE RETAIL PRODUCT on their 2nd order. WOW!This is in addition to our Get Cookin' Quick program incentive. There is also another April all-consultant incentive that will be announced April 1st. It's supposed to get us "wired up". Hmmmmm..I know that that excites me - as those kind of announcements are usually REALLY good (like the iPod Touch and Walmart Gift Cards I earned last fall). Better get more events booked!

Tax Day Rebate: In honor of tax day on April 15, New Consultants who enroll April 1-30, 2009 for $39, with a $400 retail order ($240 cost)will receive a FREE $100 rebate in the form of an electronic Homemade Gourmet gift certificate to be redeemed on next order. Gift certificate will appear on Homemade Gourmet account after first order is placed and expires June 30, 2009.

Get Cookin’ Quick Program: This is a three-month program designed to help Consultants look smart and work smarter at Gatherings!
��When a new Consultant enrolls and sells $1,000 retail (any method – Consultant order, HGP or Direct Ship) in her first 31 days, she gets a handy logo-ed rolling cooler.
�� When a Consultant sells $1,000 in her second 31 days, she gets a cute red Homemade Gourmet apron, a useful activity tote and matching bank bag.
�� When a new Consultant sells $1,000 in her third 31 days, she gets a professional portable display board.

Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-28-2009, 02:34 PM
WAHM Fanatic

We have both a new consultant special as well as a client "gift with purchase" for April.

Our new line is just ROCKIN' so I'm excited about what April has in store!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Awesome WAHM

I know that some of you WAHMers out there are Homemade Gourmet Preferred Dinner Club Members. I wanted to share the perks this month if you are a Discount Customer.
I am so excited to share a couple of other perks that we have just for our Homemade Gourmet Preferred DinnerClubCustomers.... <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />
Place a $50+ retail order between April 1and April 30 and you will receive a $10 electronic gift certificate on your Homemade Gourmet® account to be redeemed May 1-31.
OR....You can earn $25 in free gifs with a $100 purchase!

Place a $100+ retail order and receive a free Luscious Lemon-y Meal Kit worth $15.50! Kit includes Garlic Lemon Seasoning Mix, Lemon Poppy Seed Seasoning Mix and Lemon Sandwich Cookie Mix. You may want to contact a couple of friends and let them tag on with you. When you place your $100 order, not only will you receive the FREE Luscious Lemon-y Meal Kit, you will also qualify for $10 gift certificate to be used in May!

It's free to become a Homemade Gourmet Preferred Customer. Only have to purchase minimally 4 times a year $50 a quarter. Sign up before April 14 - and the next quarter will be June 16-July 14. Feel free to PM me or contact your HG consultant with any questions or to sign up and start saving today. You can also sign up through my link below.

This ad will disappear if you login