Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Craft Companies & Crafters > Craft Companies & Crafters

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Default ezmark

Anybody still working for them? How is it going? Is it worth starting?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 AM
WAHM Regular

I just read on bbb.com that this company was out of business.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradach07 View Post
I just read on bbb.com that this company was out of business.
Would you please post the information you found on the BBB website saying EZmark has gone out of business.

I have checked their site both BBB for MS and BBB.com for the US and have found nothing saying they have gone out of business.

Thanks
Old 01-08-2010, 07:26 PM
WAHM Regular

I don't think they are out of business. I sent them an email yesterday to ask something, and got an answer this morning.
Ria
And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13
Old 01-08-2010, 07:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria59 View Post
I don't think they are out of business. I sent them an email yesterday to ask something, and got an answer this morning.
Ria
No I don't think they have gone out of business either.

Their websites are still up and I did not see anything on the BBB website saying they were out of business.

So I got curious as to what this gal saw on the BBB report.
Maybe she just misread something.

I was not aware they had an email address.

Was that for the new Christmas Ornament?

I think they are running that out of Georgia where the owner has moved to. Think it was Georgia. Not MS anyway.

The office for the bookmarks and cards is in Florence MS.

Well nice talking to you.

Have a wonderful New Year. 2010
Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 PM
Registered WAHM

No there not out of business. I just got a kit from them.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Here is what it says:

BBB Accreditation
This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.

BBB Rating for EZ Mark Bookmarks
Based on BBB files, EZ Mark Bookmarks has a BBB Rating of NR .
Reasons for this rating include:
This business has no rating because BBB has information indicating it is out of business.
Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Business Contact and Profile for EZ Mark Bookmarks
Name: EZ Mark Bookmarks
Phone: (866) 862-5841
Address: PO Box 504 Dept. Nfd

Flovilla, GA 30216
File Open Date: January 2008
Type of Business: Work-At-Home Cos.
BBB Accreditation: EZ Mark Bookmarks is not a BBB Accredited business.

Customer Complaint History for EZ Mark Bookmarks
When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.
BBB processed a total of 1 complaint about EZ Mark Bookmarks in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total of 1 complaint closed in 36 months, 0 were closed in the last year.
These complaints concerned :
1 regarding Delivery Issues
1 - Non-delivery of products

These complaints were closed as:
1 Unpursuable
1 - Company cannot be located.

Government Actions
BBB has no information regarding government actions at this time.

Advertising Review
BBB has no information regarding advertising review at this time.

Out of Business
According to information in BBB files, it appears that the company is no longer in business. The phone numbers BBB had for this company are disconnected, and directory assistance does not have a listing for this company, and/or BBB's mail to this company has been returned as undeliverable. If you have an unresolved dispute with this company you may wish to seek legal advice.

Industry Tips
Work at Home Promotions
Every day, ads for work-at-home jobs appear in newspapers across the country as well as in national magazines and on the Internet. Some of the offers include stuffing envelopes, assembling products, reading books, reviewing movies, medical billing, or selling advertising on the Internet.

The Better Business Bureau suggests using extreme caution when responding to any such offer. While ads claim high earnings and short hours with little or no experience, Bureau files nationwide indicate no evidence of anyone making the promised money. Rarely, if ever, are these ads an offer of legitimate employment. Generally, these "jobs" require up-front fees for information or supplies, and only the person who ran the ad makes any money.

You should be aware that the United States Postal Inspectors regularly investigate these fraudulent schemes, and that you risk investigation and possible prosecution by postal or other law enforcement agencies if you become involved in one of these
schemes.

BBB Copyright and Reporting Policy
As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.
If you choose to do business with EZ Mark Bookmarks, please let them know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Reliability Report.
ID: 18865
Report as of January 9, 2010 06:45
Copyrightę 2010 Better Business Bureau
Old 01-09-2010, 06:53 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Sorry!

This business has not been accredited by BBB.

Businesses are under no obligation to seek BBB accreditation, and some businesses are not accredited because they have not sought BBB accreditation.

To be accredited by BBB, a business must apply for accreditation and BBB must determine that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
BBB RatingBack To Top Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings.

Reasons for this rating include:BBB concerns with the industry in which theis business operatesNumber of complaints filed against businessBusiness Contact and ProfileBack To Top Name: Rets, Inc.
Phone: (601) 845-5028
Address: 103 Sharanne Lane, Brandon, MS 39042-9428
Google map Mapquest map Yahoo map
Business Category: Work-At-Home Cos.
BBB file opened: May 27, 1998
Business started: February 1998
Primary Contact: Mr. Greg Holm (Owner)
Complaint Contact: Mr. Greg Holm (Owner)
Alternate Business NamesBack To Top
Easy Marks
E-Z Marks
Holm Productions
Son Rise Greetings

Additional Locations and Phone NumbersBack To Top P.O. Box 510, Florence, MS 39073, Rankin County
Google map Mapquest map Yahoo map

(800) 853-1154
(601) 845-1680 (FAX)

Customer Complaint HistoryBack To Top
The company's size, volume of business and number of transactions may have a bearing on the number of complaints received by the BBB. The complaints filed against a company may not be as important as the type of complaints, and how the company has handled them. The BBB generally does not pass judgment on the validity of complaints filed.

Number of complaints processed by the BBB
in the last 36 months: 7
in the last 12 months: 2

Complaints Concerned:
Advertising Issues (1 complaints)
1 Resolved

Service Issues (2 complaints)
2 Resolved

Delivery Issues (1 complaints)
1 Resolved

Refund Practices (2 complaints)
2 Resolved

Contract Disputes (1 complaints)
1 Resolved

Government ActionsBack To Top The BBB has no information regarding Government Actions at this time.
Advertising ReviewBack To Top The BBB has no information regarding Ad Reviews at this time.
Industry TipsBack To Top Every day, ads for work-at-home jobs appear in newspapers across the country, as well as in national magazines and on the internet. Some of the offers include stuffing envelopes, assembling products, reading books, reviewing movies, medical billing, or selling advertising on the Internet. The Better Business Bureau suggests using extreme caution when responding to any such offer. While ads claim high earnings and short hours with little or no experience, bureau files nationwide indicate no evidence of anyone making the promised money. Rarely, if ever, are these ads an offer of legitimate employment. Generally, these "jobs" require up-front fees for information or supplies, and only the person who ran the ad makes any money. You should be aware that the United States Postal Inspectors regularly investigate these fraudulent schemes, and that you risk investigation and possible prosecution by postal or other law enforcement agencies if you become involved in one of these schemes. For more helpful tips on work at home schemes, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the BBB for a free brochure.
As a matter of policy, the BBB does not endorse any product, service or business.

BBB Reliability Reports are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. Information in this BBB Reliability Report is believed reliable, but not guaranteed as to accuracy.

BBB Reliability Reports generally cover a three-year reporting period. BBB Reliability Reports are subject to change at any time.

If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted the BBB for a BBB Reliability Report.

ID: 12002065
Report as of: 1/9/2010 7:50 AM
Old 01-19-2010, 08:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Sorry I respond so late, but I was on a cruise last week.
Yes, I asked them for the Christmas ornament. I like to try them, but I'm not sure yet.
They said that the ornaments are pretty easy to make, well, I have to think about it. I hate to pay money again for something what turns out as being too hard to get aproved. That happens too much. You need to buy your own styrofoam balls, because they want to keep the shipping cost low, but they'll refund that. I'll let you know if I decide to order them.
Ria

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread View Post
No I don't think they have gone out of business either.

Their websites are still up and I did not see anything on the BBB website saying they were out of business.

So I got curious as to what this gal saw on the BBB report.
Maybe she just misread something.

I was not aware they had an email address.

Was that for the new Christmas Ornament?

I think they are running that out of Georgia where the owner has moved to. Think it was Georgia. Not MS anyway.

The office for the bookmarks and cards is in Florence MS.

Well nice talking to you.

Have a wonderful New Year. 2010
And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Cor. 13:13
Old 01-19-2010, 03:15 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Default EZmark being closed

BBB Rating for EZ Mark Bookmarks
Based on BBB files, EZ Mark Bookmarks has a BBB Rating of NR .
Reasons for this rating include:
This business has no rating because BBB has information indicating it is out of business.
Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings

Thanks for posting this information.

You could call their 800 number given on their website to see if the bookmark company is still in business.
I have not made any for a while. I was getting paid for everything I sent in.
It would not surprise me if the bookmarks were no longer in business. At one time last year I was told when talking to them over the phone that they were not getting many sent into them.
But then the last time I talked with them which would have been around three months ago I was told they had picked up in how many they were receiving.
I was planning on making some more and getting paid but just have not gotten around to it after the holidays.
I will check and see if anyone checks this out. If nobody posts I will just give them a call and then I will post what I find out.

Again thanks for posting.

This ad will disappear if you login