Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > Card Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2009, 04:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Is there an alternative to SendOutCards. I am a wholesaler with SendOutCards and have been disappointed in the rollout of the new card editor and the issues I have experienced. I'm wondering if there is another alternative.

Thanks!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-22-2009, 08:43 AM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via AIM to southernbg Send a message via MSN to southernbg Send a message via Yahoo to southernbg

Hi Kathy,

I'm very sorry to hear that you are disappointed in the new card editor. It has definitely had its issues. But I am confident that they will get all the bugs worked out very soon.

I honestly there is no other company out there like Send Out Cards. I do think Hallmark may have an online version but its nothing like what SOC has and its more expensive. But it may be an option for you.

I would suggest switching back to the old card manager for now if the new one is giving you more problems than you would like. Just an option. I would hate for you to stop using such a wonderful service...

Hope that helps you in some way! If I can help at all just let me know!

Best Regards,

Natalie

Old 01-24-2009, 05:18 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Kathy,

When you login to the new card editor, you'll see that it is still in beta mode. As Natalie mentioned, you can still use the old card editor in the meantime.

I've been using both as we're waiting for all the campaigns to be transferred over, which is no easy feat.

I don't know if you've seen the announcements or any of the messages from the company.

You can see them on the corporate blog here:

http://www.soc-blog.com/

I hope that helps!

Patty

Old 01-24-2009, 06:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Thank you both for your responses. I appreciate it. I understand that new rollouts often have issues, and in retrospect, when creating a campaign which my clients depend upon, I should have used the old card editor.

I was just so excited about the features of the new card editor (and still am). I love what it can do! I hope they get all the kinks worked out soon.

Thanks again!
Old 01-24-2009, 08:04 PM
WAHM Addict

Hi Kathy,

You're very welcome.

I completely understand about being so excited about the new card editor. I know I am, too, and can't wait until it's 100% migrated!

That's one of the things I love about this company is that they know there are still things being worked on, and yet we can still do what we need to do while they work hard behind the scenes.

I've been with Send Out Cards since April of 2007 and haven't been disappointed yet.

If you need any help with anything, please just let us know.

Patty

Old 07-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Awesome WAHM

Hi ladies,

I realize this is an old discussion, but I just found this folder. I thought I'd mention that Heritage Makers also offers custom greeting cards. You can use pre-designed templates and customize them to suit your needs or start with a blank canvas and create a fully custom design from scratch. Either way, Heritage Makers will direct-ship them for you.

Blessings,
Christy
Old 09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via AIM to mlmblonde Send a message via MSN to mlmblonde Send a message via Yahoo to mlmblonde Send a message via Skype™ to mlmblonde
Smile Cards

I clicked the wrong category by accent and then saw this discussion Looked at your other site and it appears they create cards, and mail them to you. Send Out Cards lets you create the cards, and then they do the printing and stuffing stamping and mailing for you or cards and labor combined.

This also appears to be a very old post, the software conversion ahs been done for some monthns now and all is going smooth with some great new features to boot.

To my knowledge there is no other company with all the features of SOC that also allows you to earn income. SOC is a great value.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmblonde View Post
Looked at your other site and it appears they create cards, and mail them to you. Send Out Cards lets you create the cards, and then they do the printing and stuffing stamping and mailing for you or cards and labor combined.
Actually, with Heritage Makers, clients create their own cards (either starting with a blank canvas or using a template as a starting point). They then can choose to have the cards shipped to them or mailed directly to the recipient. This is in addition to the custom heirloom storybooks, posters, playing cards, and other publishing that we offer.

Christy

Last edited by JoyfulHome; 09-02-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 09-02-2009, 10:56 PM
WAHM Addict

Send a message via AIM to mlmblonde Send a message via MSN to mlmblonde Send a message via Yahoo to mlmblonde Send a message via Skype™ to mlmblonde
Default cards

That's pretty cool. Are the cards different prices or what is the range of prices for your cards? Is there a free for mailing for you, and do they have a way to add your signature, if they are mailing them out?

Playing cards could be really cool.

Diane
Old 09-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hey Diane,

We have the following card sizes:
* 5 x 7 greeting card (or 7x5, depending upon orientation)
* 5 x 7 postcard (no envelope)
* 5 x 7 invitation (same as postcard, but with envelope)
* 7-panel multifold
* 5-panel multifold
* 3-panel multifold

The price varies according to how many you purchase. Now through the 16th, we're offering a great special on them, too. I'm not permitted to post the prices here, but you can see them on my website (follow my link, click on the HM logo in the upper right-hand, then click on "Products") or I can send them to you via PM.

There's no additional fee; the cost for direct-mailing the cards to your recipient for you is the same as it would be to have them shipped to you. And yes, you can add your own signature and even put all the text in your own writing if you so choose. In fact, my 7-year-old is working on making thank-you notes (in her own handwriting) for her birthday gifts right now.

We're having so much fun with the playing cards. So many uses! We're even using them to make our own board games, using our posters to make the gameboard and the playing cards for the game cues.

Christy

This ad will disappear if you login