Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Candles > Candle Companies

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-25-2013, 10:33 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus, OH USA
Posts: 9
Default Seeking Candle Company and an Online Expert Rep

Hi,

I'm new in this forum and I'm considering to join a direct selling company. I actually have a full time job, a mom of two boys, and a blogger. I've been blogging professionally since 2009, took a break for about two years after my youngest child was born in 2011. Now I'm in the process of re-building my blog again and finding ways to monetize my blog, and that's how I came up with the idea of direct selling.

Having said that, I'm looking for candle company that offers:
  1. no quota requirement
  2. no monthly fees
  3. can be done strictly online as I don't have time to do parties
  4. preferrably 30 - 35% commission or more
  5. no inventory

If you know candle company that meets the above requirement, please let me know. Also, I'm looking for a distributor who are an expert in online selling to be my upline/mentor.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2013, 04:32 PM
BellaCandleMom's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morris IL (Chicago suburb)
Posts: 3,147
Default

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I am a candle distributor with Mia Bella candles (Scent-Sations). The company has been around for over 11 years now and rated A+ with the BBB.

I work 95% of my business online and also have a blog and a couple of Facebook fan pages and home business groups. Most of us with Mia Bella don't do home parties, although you surely can if you like. You can market your business online, through online parties, home parties, fundraising, shows/fairs, and our vendor program.

There is no quota to be a distributor with Mia Bella unless you are building a team. If you are team building, you must do at least $39.95 per month volume to get paid on your downline with the overrides. Otherwise, there is no quota to be a distributor each month if you just want to retail or buy for your own personal use.

We have several startup options. Associate (only cost is a one time registration fee of $9.95). No other monthly charge. If you would like a website (optional) it is $14.95 per month.. the back office is phenomenal with everything you need including training. If you want products each month, we have a candle of the month program (Autoship) $39.95 per month and includes your website and products. You can upgrade to Autoship at any time and/or downgrade from Autoship to Associate at any time.

Associates discounts around 25%, 30% profit on your online sales through your website. Autoship distributors discounts 40-50%, 30% profit on your online sales through your website.

Our support and training is incredible and our products are awesome! We have candles, melts, soaps, & skin care. The candles burn CLEAN, none of that black soot!

One other very important thing, our products are shipped out FAST!! My customers don't wait for products. I love it!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about Mia Bella Candles.

Best wishes in your search,

Alison Boers
__________________
Love Gourmet Candles? Signup for our eCourse & receive a FREE scent sample too!
http://Info.BellaCandleMom.com Fun & Profitable!
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2013, 06:49 PM
beFragrant's Avatar
Awesome WAHM
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Boise Idaho
Posts: 554
Arrow

I have the unique privilege of still being able to connect to most of our team members and that absolutely makes my world! beFragrant is searching for bright, energetic people to join the company during its early stages. If you have the desire to be involved from the very beginning of a direct selling company and willing to build the business alongside us, we may be for you.

Here is a few bullet points to consider.

* No Inventory
* No Hidden Fees
* Earn Free Products
* Earn Free Supplies
* Choose Your Hours
* Ground Floor Company
* Get paid the moment you make the sale.
* No monthly or quarterly minimums or autoships
* Low cost starter kit loaded with product and tools.
* Real support to help you achieve any level of success you choose.
* Optional Personalized consultant websites
* Lucrative compensation plan that pays to infinity at top level.
* Hostess rewards program paid by company!

$100.00 pays for your Starter Kit:
all fragrance samples
one soy melts
one soy tarts
one BoogieMan beGone soy pearlz
one votive wick candles
one 8 oz wick candle
one 16oz wickless candle
one ceramic plate warmer
one wax warmer
one BoogieMan beGone warmer
one Room Spray
one Body Spray
one Linen Spray
one BoogieMan beGone spray
50 color brochures
50 wish list
Delivery bags to package orders
and a huge commitment from us to work with you to provide everything you need to succeed.

Are there any advertising restrictions? No, currently, you can advertise anywhere you would like to build your team and spread the word about this new ground floor opportunity with beFragrant!

If you have any questions about beFragrant please contact me!

We have a few team members who would be amazing upline mentors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommylicious View Post
Hi,

I'm new in this forum and I'm considering to join a direct selling company. I actually have a full time job, a mom of two boys, and a blogger. I've been blogging professionally since 2009, took a break for about two years after my youngest child was born in 2011. Now I'm in the process of re-building my blog again and finding ways to monetize my blog, and that's how I came up with the idea of direct selling.

Having said that, I'm looking for candle company that offers:
  1. no quota requirement
  2. no monthly fees
  3. can be done strictly online as I don't have time to do parties
  4. preferrably 30 - 35% commission or more
  5. no inventory

If you know candle company that meets the above requirement, please let me know. Also, I'm looking for a distributor who are an expert in online selling to be my upline/mentor.

Thank you in advance for your help!
__________________
Ready to Make Changes in Your Life Now? What Are You Waiting For?
Build Your Team Today in Your Area with This Rare Opportunity! -->CLICK<--
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus, OH USA
Posts: 9
Default

Hi Allison,

Does the associate program have to maintain monthly quota of $39.95 to stay active?

Thank you for the information.




Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaCandleMom View Post
Hello and welcome to the forums!

I am a candle distributor with Mia Bella candles (Scent-Sations). The company has been around for over 11 years now and rated A+ with the BBB.

I work 95% of my business online and also have a blog and a couple of Facebook fan pages and home business groups. Most of us with Mia Bella don't do home parties, although you surely can if you like. You can market your business online, through online parties, home parties, fundraising, shows/fairs, and our vendor program.

There is no quota to be a distributor with Mia Bella unless you are building a team. If you are team building, you must do at least $39.95 per month volume to get paid on your downline with the overrides. Otherwise, there is no quota to be a distributor each month if you just want to retail or buy for your own personal use.

We have several startup options. Associate (only cost is a one time registration fee of $9.95). No other monthly charge. If you would like a website (optional) it is $14.95 per month.. the back office is phenomenal with everything you need including training. If you want products each month, we have a candle of the month program (Autoship) $39.95 per month and includes your website and products. You can upgrade to Autoship at any time and/or downgrade from Autoship to Associate at any time.

Associates discounts around 25%, 30% profit on your online sales through your website. Autoship distributors discounts 40-50%, 30% profit on your online sales through your website.

Our support and training is incredible and our products are awesome! We have candles, melts, soaps, & skin care. The candles burn CLEAN, none of that black soot!

One other very important thing, our products are shipped out FAST!! My customers don't wait for products. I love it!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have about Mia Bella Candles.

Best wishes in your search,

Alison Boers
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2013, 08:07 AM
mlynnecooper's Avatar
Naturally Based WAHM Reg
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Maryland,USA
Posts: 93
Default

I'd love to send you beFragrant information just let me know if I can send you an email!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2013, 05:01 PM
BellaCandleMom's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morris IL (Chicago suburb)
Posts: 3,147
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommylicious View Post
Hi Allison,

Does the associate program have to maintain monthly quota of $39.95 to stay active?

Thank you for the information.
There is no quota on either the Associate or Autoship program to be a distributor unless you are team building and are earning overrides on your team. Then the quota to earn those overrides is only $40 a month. If you are only retailing, doing fundraising, online parties, basket parties, shows, vendor events etc, there are no monthly quotas to remain a distributor. HTH.

Alison
__________________
Love Gourmet Candles? Signup for our eCourse & receive a FREE scent sample too!
http://Info.BellaCandleMom.com Fun & Profitable!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2013, 10:41 PM
Charmlin's Avatar
WAHM Professional
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20
Default

Hello!

I'm a consultant for SoyL Scents Candles. We Offer:
Free Membership
No Fees Ever
Free Website
No Quota
35% Commission and Discount on personal purchases
Payout on 6 levels
No kit required

It sounds like we have everything you're looking for including great leadership upline. You're certainly a person who knows what she wants so I encourage you to look at my website. View our product line and so much more info there. click on the links in my signature.

Much Success,
Linda Granberry
__________________
A Ring In Every Candle Gem & Melter Gems Worth $10 ~ $2500
http://www.mysoylscents.com/ID/charmingintentions
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2013, 08:55 AM
WAHM Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Idaho
Posts: 89
Default

I went ahead and sent you a private message! Looking forward to chatting!
__________________


Independent Scentsy Family Director
amber@wattsofscents.com
2013 Annual Mentor of the Year Award Recipient; Top 100 Trip Earner - Greece 2014
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Registered WAHM
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Columbus, OH USA
Posts: 9
Default

Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. After careful consideration, I think I'm going to go with Mia Bella because it offers flexibility if I ever want to do vendor program (versus strictly direct selling). Plus I'm interested in personalization. It sounds like a good way to promote my blog.

Thank you again and wish me luck! *feeling nervous...
__________________
Marla
www.mommylicious.net
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-04-2014, 05:38 PM
BellaCandleMom's Avatar
WAHM Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Morris IL (Chicago suburb)
Posts: 3,147
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommylicious View Post
Thank you all for the wonderful feedback. After careful consideration, I think I'm going to go with Mia Bella because it offers flexibility if I ever want to do vendor program (versus strictly direct selling). Plus I'm interested in personalization. It sounds like a good way to promote my blog.

Thank you again and wish me luck! *feeling nervous...
Welcome to Mia Bella Mommylicious. You are going to LOVE the products and the support and training is exceptional.

Alison
__________________
Love Gourmet Candles? Signup for our eCourse & receive a FREE scent sample too!
http://Info.BellaCandleMom.com Fun & Profitable!
Reply With Quote
 
This ad will disappear if you login

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off