Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Closed Forums > BeautiControl

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-11-2008, 10:48 PM
Awesome WAHM

I don't know how this one got away from me...
I don't have a script for school spas, but I guess I'm going to have to develop one so that I can make sure everyone is consistent.

We are going in teams and having sessions of no more than 15. One will register each person as they come in for our free individual spa treatment set, have them do the SOH and ER and sit down with a neck wrap. We're going to bring eye pads for those who are interested and lip apeel. We are not going with the intention of selling, only booking. We will bring what the host or hostess would get for 2 bookings and $500 in sales and sit it near the front. We'll review the hostess rewards, the reason why we're there and doing this for free, and then do the 5 minute relaxation.

Our sessions will be no more than 20 minutes with time for them to come in and out, and during the relaxation we won't allow anyone in or out so as not to disturb everyone.

We're keeping in very casual and simple. If we can't get a sink, we are going to leave a jar of SOH with a 1/4 tsp and instructions on how to use it. We may do mini hand massages during the relaxation time, but I don't know. We may just save that for booking at home. The only thing we'll bring to show that day is a Work Stress Buster flyer. I think that's from the Work Spa book, and I hope I still have it!

I'm really excited, and honestly can't wait to get there. I actually just had a principal contact me about doing some in March!! YAY!

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 02-11-2008, 11:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to SpaBeauty

I will post it here in the morning. My work has me swamped!! I can't wait to say goodbye to them in 2 years!!!
Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 PM
WAHM Regular

I will post it here in the morning. My work has me swamped!! I can't wait to say goodbye to them in 2 years!!!

How do I post a document? Or should I just copy and paste it in a reply?

Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 PM
WAHM Regular

How do I post a document? Or should I just copy and paste it in a reply?

Old 02-11-2008, 11:08 PM
Awesome WAHM

copy and paste in reply might be best
SHARADA
Old 02-12-2008, 05:47 AM
WAHM Regular

oops!Edited by: lat1015
Old 02-12-2008, 05:48 AM
WAHM Regular

I did a school spa in late January - had appointment times every 45 minutes. We did SOH and Extreme repair and thenebb&flow foot spray and their choice of two out of three foot creams and put plastic baggies on their feet. After that we did the eye pads,lip apeel and neckwrap then down for a 5 minute relaxation period. After that was taking off eye pads, neckwraps and foot baggies and a short Q&A time. I had the kit on display and sent everyone home with a catalog. They were able to sign up for a door prize(GTWM and SOH) which is how I got their contact info. After I got home, I sent an email to all thanking them for coming and letting them know if they ordered any of the products we tried within 7 days they would receive a 20% discount. Any products we did not try would get a 15% discount. I spa'd 39 women, received $250.00 in sales and will end up with 3-4 spas booked and possibly 2 recruits... This took approximtely 20-25 minutes. Then I had another 20 minutes to get ready for the next set of ladies.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Thanks so much ladies. This info has been great. I wanted to make sure I had a good plan before trying to go into school board meetings or meeting with HR reps from businesses.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Here you go,

Workplace Spa Format and Script<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />

Introduction: Hello Ladies……My name is______________. Welcome to the Spa Escape at Work! We bring a relaxing Day Spa Experience into the home and workplace. Today, we are going to teach you some relaxation tips and pamper you with exclusive Spa Treatments that you can do at home whenever you need to relax and de-stress. Be sure to thank Mr.___________________ for providing this exclusive service for you today!

“We will begin our First Spa Treatment in the “Hand Treatment” area, (hold up jar of Show of Hands), where we will experience a wonderful exfoliation treatment consisting of Dead Sea Salts and Sweet Orange Oils. This treatment exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time, leaving your hand feeling incredible”. (Dry with paper towels).

(Come back into Spa areas where there is music and low lighting – natural sunlight is perfect).

Ask, how do your hands feel? (It’s always important to get feedback after every treatment).

“The next Spa Treatment is a wonderful Thermal Foot Treatment. (hold up bottle of Herbal Serenity Foot Crème). This treatment is an amazing exfoliation treatment for your feet. It’s like having a paraffin foot dip in a bottle. It has Alpha Hydroxy, which is a chemical exfoliator that loosens up all the dead skin, leaving your feet feeling soft and smooth – just like you’ve just had a pedicure!” (Please slip off your shoes and socks).
Proceed with plastic baggies for each foot and then pass out warm Spa Socks. Note: The socks do not have to be warm, but it adds to the effect if you have time to do it.

Let me now introduce you to “Herbie”. Herbie will become your Best Friend. (Pull Herbie neck wrap out of thermal bag). Herbie is a therapeutic neck wrap that’s filled with flax seed, which causes a weighted effect on the shoulders like a massage. It has chamomile and lavender and smells wonderful. We micro-waved Herbie and we will pass Herbie around so that we can all try him.

It’s now time for us to going into our Relaxation segment. “The next Spa Treatment is a wonderful nourishing treatment that is meant to soothe tired eyes as well as re-vitalize and refresh the eyes. (Hold up jar of Nourishing Eye Pads). At this time I will come around and place one eye pad over each eye. Don’t worry, I won’t press them onto the eyes, I will gently place them on top of your eyes, so it won’t bother your eye make-up or contact lenses. Please get as comfortable as you can and close your eyes as I come around and place the eye treatment over your eyes”.

During Relaxation Time: As you are placing the eye pads, tell them to take themselves to their favorite place in their minds, the beach, a cabin in the woods or the snow capped mountains of <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1lace w:st="on">Colorado</st1lace></st1:State>. The talking will cease for the next 5 minutes as we come around a apply a wonderful hand treatment that’s a perfect compliment to the Sea Salt Scrub we used earlier, as well as a Scalp Massage. Just sit back relax, listen to the music and concentrate on your breathing.
O.K. Ladies, it’s time to come back to reality, you can remove your eye pads. How do you all feel? That was just 10 minutes of relaxation at the most. The #1 reason ladies tell me they don’t pamper themselves, is because they say they don’t have time. It only took 10 minutes for you to un-wind and relax. You can do the same thing at home. Go to your bedroom, turn on some relaxing music, turn off the lights, light a candle, get Herbie and some eye-pads and relax for 10-15 minutes, it does wonders for your mind, body and spirit.

Close: Did you enjoy your Spa Session today? Well, we have a special treat just for you today! We have made special arrangements with Mr._________________ for all of you to have a FREE one hour version of what you’ve just experienced…more relaxation and more pampering Spa Treatments for you and up to five of your friends, maximum, right in the privacy of your own home. This is a special treat just for the teachers and staff of <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">XYZ</st1:PlaceName> <st1:Place w:st="on">School</st1lace></st1lace>. How does that sound? Wait……It gets even better. At your At-Home Spa Session you will receive Herbie has your very own gift, just for helping us spread our mission of good health with your friends! But wait……if gets even better than that…….when you schedule your appointment on our calendar today, you get to take home your exclusive __________________ spa treatment.

Now, I recommend you get on our schedule today, because we have only reserved a few slots for <st1lace w:st="on"><st1:PlaceName w:st="on">XYZ</st1:PlaceName> <st1:Place w:st="on">School</st1lace></st1lace> teachers and staff. And since it’s FREE, spaces fill up quickly and it’s on a first come first serve basis. If you’re not sure of your calendar, I recommend you choose a date you think may work and reserve it. Contact us within the next 24 hours if that date will not work and will move it – otherwise, we’ll consider it a firm appointment. We don’t accept reschedules, because our appointment times are hard to get.

I have my calendar available right here for those who would like to reserve their date right now. (Wait for response) Get name and e-mail on your calendar and give them a copy of your business card with their Spa Appointment date and time on the back. Tell her to look for an e-mail in a couple days, outlining her additional perks for having her Spa.

Also, we have a special on our Silky Hand and Feet Set just in time for Mother’s Day!

Don’t forget to tell Mr._________________ thank you!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:11 AM
WAHM Regular

Here's another one:

Took flyer – spainvitations.com – flyer for spa works
<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" />
Started with home healthcare offices, employ a lot of people – asked for HR person – introduce self, “I’m TC we own a traveling day spa, we get to come into businesses like yours and pamper your staff, we let it be a gift from you to them at no cost to you! Do you have 5 minutes to hear more about it.

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">Next step – show brochure.[/B]
Let me tell you how it works, we just need enough room so we can pamper your staff. We will work on 1-10 people and we do 15 or 30 min. segment, I highly recommend the 30 min. What you do is supply the room and people, we bring everything else! (I have one I bring but you can say… “We just need a microwave – and then you can come up with your schedule. IF she says “We want 2 at time” … you say “it’s been my experience that it works better to do groups and then we are not here all day” Tell employers you will be teaching their employees how to distress! I’ll be giving you a gift for each staff member to distress! (10 tips for stress in workplace sheet-look on Annes website
Now I will email you an invitation to pass out to your employees. What days do you have employee days that I can come in and do this?”

<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">What do you do there:[/B]
Retirement home – spa’d the nurses… Boss bought basket so employees can be included in a drawing to win! Put the spa theme menu out – NOT booking past September – highlighted dates
Room set up – whatever room you give us… we will turn it into a different room – turn off lights or bring little lamp, spa music, - sign up sheet when they walk in
Provide sign up sheet – at end give out gift certificate, cut hole and tie tulle in it with bath minerals - $50 for $19 redeemable at her spa – also says FREE neckwrap. This is what we do..” We do at home spa’s where you and your girlfriends can be pampered… I know you have stressed friends who do you know that would love this?” (gift cert on annes website)
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">[/B]
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal">What is your spa?[/B]
Pass out the 10 ways to destress –
Chairs sitting around – leopard towels on the floor –
Start in Bathroom w/ SOH &amp; E/Rpr hand – sends back to room
Put lip apeel &amp; kick off shoes &amp; socks
Spray feet with SYS FOOT SPRAY – papaya enzymes – like PACK MAN eating away dead cells
Plastic Baggies - $ store 1 gal food storage bags 60 bags for $1
Hot socks – gallon size zip lock – mix minerals w/ water, mist socks lightly – not zipped in bag micro 30-45 sec
Take off lip apeel
At spa works get hand massage on 1 hand
Eye pads /visualization
Take off baggies
Foot crème and done

You’re just getting a taste of what you get at a full home spa

Discount all sets for spa works (anne made up a set sheet with 2, then the ultimate set for $99!

IF they ask “Do you sell”?. We do this free for exposure for our business… I’ll have a sign up sheet at the end.. We also pamper women in their homes; some people sign up some don’t that’s OK. On selling of product – we have people that want to buy from us and they’ll ask us… how do you feel about that.. Most of the time since you are doing something special for them they won’t have a problem with that. They love the treatments and many want to take it home.

IF they say no we don’t’ want you cause if we let you in, we’ll have to let every other vendor in” Then reply
“Have you ever had a chair massage therapist in? We’re along the same lines as that.. you can have us be part of your wellness program… we are not like every other vendor. It’s about pampering your staff not about taking a catalog and then go shopping … it’s just like inviting _____ company (a local spa name) in your office to pamper your staff. W e are not like “other vendors” unless they offer “SPA DAYS”
NOTE If you have a massage therapist in your unit… incl her as part of the package – you can use the chair massage as an incentive for your staff that does XYZ by that date – cost is $5 per person – rotate every 5 min.

When they ask what’s in it for you….“It further exposes me to professional men and women that can utilize my services”

GIVE YOUR EMPLOYEES THE GIFT OF SPA

Booked 7 by cold calling that day by herself. She had butterflies in her stomach along with another rep bu they had a great time! they did one SPA WORKS they booked 20 spas from that last Thurs / Fri.

Go with a partner.

This ad will disappear if you login