Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Avon

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Business Cards

Do most of you make your own business cards, buy them through Avon Advantage, or use vistaprint? Do you put your home address on the cards? If we use Vistaprint can we use "Avon Company for Women" on the card?
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 05-18-2010, 06:32 AM
WAHM Master

I would NEVER put my address on a business card. Phone number, website, etc..

I actually don't use them anymore for this business as the brohcure has my info.

I know it's cheaper to make cards at vistaprint than to hand out brochures but I think people will be more responsive to a brochure than to just a card. All just my opinion. Do what works for you :-)
Old 05-18-2010, 10:12 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I have to agree with Debra that business cards are pretty much a waste. You have a better chance of getting a customer or a recruit with a brochure that has all your information on it.
Old 05-20-2010, 04:56 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I'm one that does use business cards because I like to leave paper trails wherever I go. I have gotten new customers & recruits from them. I leave them places were leaving a brochure might not be possible, like on the gas pump (cant't leave a brochure on top, no one would see it), at ATM's and also put them up on bullitin boards at laundry mats and grocery stores. I also like to have have them to give to my new recruits, so they have my contact info handy.

I have made my own, which is what I prefer to do and I've bought the one's from Town & Country Printing. I have never used Vista Print, but their prices are great and may try them next time.

Cheryl ~
Old 05-20-2010, 10:16 AM
WAHM Addict

I love my business cards I got from Vista Prints ~ I was able to create them to fit my Avon Business and they were still free except for the shipping charge

I believe that business cards are good to have because they are so easy to pass out ~ just make sure your phone number and website addy is on your Business Cards because you never know whose hands your business card will fall into ~ it could be your next best customer.

Brenda
Old 05-21-2010, 06:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile Business Cards

Personally I do use mine, I got them from Vista Print and they have a great selection of different designs under the Beauty category. They are always offering "free" cards for 250 cards and you just pay for shipping. It normally takes anywhere within a week to get. Even if you select the least amount for shipping up to 21 days, I don't think I ever had to wait that long.

Having that business cards, always seems to be more professional to me. I also do not enter my address. Just my phone number and email address and I am also an E representative, so my website it on there too.

It really is all up to you what you feel comfortable with and that it works for you. I even leave them with the server at any restaurant I happen to eat at. I like to thank them and leave my card.

Good luck!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:10 PM
WAHM Master

Well, Having business cards can't hurt , that's for sure. Think I'll have to head back over to Vista Print and get some of those free ones again. :-)
Old 05-23-2010, 11:16 AM

I create postcards on Vistaprint - they look so professional!
GREAT for bulletin boards.

Bonnie
Rose Circle
Executive Unit leader
Spirit of Avon Achiever
Old 05-23-2010, 06:30 PM
WAHM Master

I started using 123Print.com for my cards and stampers. They did cost a little more but I uploaded an image and it didn't cost me anything. I paid more for them but they are a much better quality than the free ones that I got from Vista.

The stampers are a MUCH better quality than any that I purchased from Vista. They are much larger and clearer and not very expensive. I'm VERY happy with them. I will definately continue to order stampers from them.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:35 AM
WAHM Master

That's good to know. I can't remember where I ordered stampers before(not vistaprint) but the last one is way too messy and takes too long to dry.Another time I had ordered one and the printing was too small. I'll have to check into 123

This ad will disappear if you login