Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales Companies > Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Avon

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Red face Avon Instant Credit, What is it??

I'm a brand new rep and have yet to be contacted by someone in my district to help me and am doing this all on my own it seems( I've been a rep for 48 hrs and haven't been contacted by anyone) I did sign up online and am wondering if this may have something to do with the lack of communication.
Anyway, As I was searching through my youravon.com site I saw where it said AVON instant credit - active, but what is it??

Thanks for the help....

Sarah
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 03-24-2010, 09:06 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Avon. When you sign up with Avon you are given an initial "line of credit". This is basically the amount of product (at your cost) that you can order from Avon without having to pay for the product up front. Your initial credit is based on the questions you answered when you signed up. If you own/rent, bank account info, if you have a major credit card, your age, etc...

When you log into youravon.com on your landing page you'll see on the right your initial credit. Basically, if you order more than your limit (again at your cost, not retail) you'll be required to pay the difference before Avon will ship out your products.

As for you being contacted, you should have received an email with your upline information. It's also posted on the first screen of the youravon.com website when you log in under the Initial credit limit or under your Profile link which can be found at the top your any youravon.com page. Feel free to email your upline or give her a call.

Of course, your questions are always welcome here.

Ref Code: DLANCASTER

Last edited by lancastd; 03-24-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:20 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I also wanted to let you know in youravon.com click on Sales Leadership > Training > Credit Guidelines and there is information there you can look over that explains the credit guidelines a little more.

The credit scoring worksheet shows you everything you are scored on to obtain your initial limit. You can also look over the FAQs which may answer any further questions you may have on your credit limit. Avon reviews your account every few campaigns to increase your credit limit based on your sales and ability to pay ontime.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:59 PM
Registered WAHM

Thumbs up

Thanks!

I really appreciate your help!
I never received the email you are talking about but when I signed up the confermation page happened to have my account #, district # and DSM info. I have yet to hear from her(or anyone else) and did call and leave a message for her to call me. Meanwhile, I signed myself up on the youravon.com website and have been walking myself through everything. I'd like to order materials but have no idea what a good amount of brochures and such are ideal to start out with. I'm holding off on that until I receive my startup kit in the mail( I have NO idea when it should arrive) I am working through the training links right now and hopefully will feel more comfortable with my situation over the next few days....

Again, Thank You!!
Sarah
Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 PM
WAHM Fanatic

You'll receive 20 brochures in your kit. 10 for the current campaign and 10 for the next campaign. I believe the kits typically arrive within 3-5 business days of signing up.

Before submitting an order you'll want to know your selling schedule (aka RPS) you can find that by clicking the Profile and reviewing your account information. Just under your District number is a link to your selling calendar. The third column is the due date for submitting your order. Chances are you're starting in campaign 8 and will want to wait until that date (or the day before) to submit your first order.

A couple of things to keep in mind when placing an order for brochures:
If you want 10 brochures you'll enter a QTY of 1 on the order form. If you entered 10 you'll be getting 100 brochures. A full box contains 60 brochures. I personally order by the box full (60, 120, etc) because they are better contained. Otherwise they end up thrown in a larger box with product and may get damaged.

When placing your brochure order you are actually ordering brochure for 2 campaigns in advance. With your C8 order you'll be ordering brochures for C10. If you decide you need more than 10 brochures for C9 you can get them by entering the brochure product number on your order form and selecting 7 in the Camp drop down box.

When you update your order form the brochure price will show $0. The actual total will be updated on your invoice when you're billed.

You could also try and get in touch with your upline or DSM (may be the same person) and see if they have extra brochures. They may be willing to give them to you free to help you get started, especially if they are older brochures. Even though you're likely to be starting with C8 you can still take orders from C6 and C7 brochures.

Sorry this is so lengthy but I hope it helps. Keep reading youravon.com and keep asking questions. You don't have to figure everything out on your own. Don't be afraid to call the upline listed on your landing page. If they want to be successful then they'll want to help you be successful.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:11 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Sarah ... Are you from AR? Because I just looked at my downline manager and have a new team member, who signed up yesterday, named Sarah!! If so, you will be getting a personal call from me today!!!

If you are not the Sarah who has signed up with me, I would be more that happy to have a talk with you as well, to go over some things with you and answer your questions, until you hear from your upline. Feel free to PM your # and I will call you.

Congratulations on join AVON...welcome to the family!!!

Last edited by Cheryl; 03-25-2010 at 07:26 AM.

This ad will disappear if you login