Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Sales: Bath/Body/Cosmetics/Skin Care Companies > Avon

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-22-2006, 05:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Does Avon send a 1099 and how do you really know how much money you "made" with Avon???

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any feedback is great.
Sponsored Links

This ad is not displayed to registered and logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on WAHM!

Old 01-22-2006, 08:03 PM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Meg J

If you have sold over 6000 worth - they send a statement outlining how much you sold - that also goes to the IRS -

Also if you earn leadership - they send you the statement seperately regarding how much you were paid in leadership bonuses -

If you sell under 6000 - nothing comes your way

Hope that helps

Meg
Old 01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
WAHM Regular

You know how much money you "made" with Avon by keeping track of your income [payments from customers] and expenses [cost of products, brochures, demos, samples, sales aids, mileage, etc.] every campaign.Neverthrowawayanythingthatshowshowmuchyourcustomershavepaidyou - thiswayyouknowhowmuchgrossincomeyoubroughtinfortheyear. Without this information, there's no real way to figure accurately what income you took in - and you really don't want to use an estimate because you could end up paying more than you fair share of taxes to the taxman - and who wants that? LOL.

Youshouldbekeepingtrackofthesethings regularlyallyearlong to make it easier on yourself [and your tax preparer] at tax time. Hopethishelps. (And yes, I am a tax preparer as well as an Avon rep.)

Old 01-23-2006, 07:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

Send a message via Yahoo to Meg J

You are so right -

I have AV 4 - thank goodness so I have sorted out what I bought for personal use versus what I sold to customers - that and my invoices and reciept file and walaa - I'm ready for tax time - (at least on that part of my life - LOL )

The I sold this much portion from AVON isn't much use - cause it doesnt' exclude us supporting our avon habit - LOL
Old 01-23-2006, 10:37 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Send a message via Yahoo to ccarroll

Correction... You will get a 1099 if you Bought more than $5000 from Avon. They don't knowhow much you sold it for. The prices are recommended only.

You will get another one for leadership bonuses over $600.

Chris

This ad will disappear if you login