WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cloud 10

PePeMom
09-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Ok, they have put us off & off since July. Enough is enough. Do we really think this is going to pan out? Is this company really legit and just unorganized or what do you think?

Just wanted to see how others are feeling?

Edited by: PePeMom

Verlegen
09-28-2006, 01:19 PM
I really thinkyou are overreacting a little bit. It is no small feat to get a company up and running. They have hundreds of employees to interview, while also working to secure clients and contracts, and to get all the neccessary equipment up and running. They are just being careful to have all the details in place before they begin so that they can start things smoothly.

As for your personal information I'm not really sure what you expect. Any job which pays taxes for its employees is required by the IRS to have a W-4 and an I-9 on file as well as a copy of a Social security card and/or birth certificate and a photo ID. This is a perfectly reasonable request.

As for the political campaign I believe this is going to be a short term project which gives them an opportunity to work out any kinks in their system.

2beauties4me
09-28-2006, 03:33 PM
While I'm finding it VERY frustrating, I don't think it's a scam. I was terribly disappointed when I got an email last night saying that they now don't have any start date & that it could be mid-October before they get started. Well, for a job that's only supposed to last until the end of the 1st week of Nov., that's not very reassuring. smileys/smiley5.gif

Like I said, I do think it's legit, but I think they perhaps underestimated how long it was going to take before actually getting to the point of getting off the ground.

Sitting here waiting, waiting, and waiting some more, but am still looking for other wahj's.

Happy Homebody
09-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I agree, to have people apply in the beginning of Summer and wait until Sept. to take a custom built test and then schedule two phone interviews with third party assistance seems like an awful lot of hoops to jump through to get a bunch of standard hiring info.

Definitely frustrating, but I personally am adopting a wait and see approach for the time being. Better not to have all the eggs in one basket anyway, with so many people competing for some of the same positions.

Good luck to all of us!

rondad
09-28-2006, 04:38 PM
I agree with Verlegan. I was told from start, they were a new company and had alot of things to work out before going live and to have patience.

I have been going through this process since July, but I'm willing to wait and see. Personally, its exciting for me to be a part of a company from the ground floor. During my second or third interview, I was told that there would be ample opportunity for advancement for those who prove themselves.

LadyBlue
09-29-2006, 05:31 AM
And they'll look at those who waited patiently and didn't give up on them first for those advancement opportunities. Sometimes, we have to do what we don't particularly care to do to get where we want to be!!! In other words--just remember: It's a foot in the door!!!

royal1
09-29-2006, 07:37 AM
I think they have been dishonest about a lot from the beginning. For starters they NEVER states on their website or any other time that they don't hire in certain states. Now people that had such high hopes have been hurt. They've allowed these people to get so far through the process and then let them down.

Just like SCI. Sci stringed a lot people along, stating "they have to show the client they have enough people to cover the phones" I think Cloud 10 is doing the samething. Leading people on, with now assurance that they're getting the contract or if the person is getting hired.

They say on their website that they pau $9 per hour, but then turn around and say "oh that just for perm jobs" I mean come on. Just seems like they're making things up along the way.

I've read how they tell people "you didn't qualify" then a week or so later, they email them back and say "they've changed their mind" or wtf. It's been several instances where people are saying they're being rushed during the interview. It's just all stupid to me, but hey whatever.

PePeMom
09-29-2006, 08:02 AM
You know I was one of the ones who were in the BRG ordeal. Then once everything went through and I had worked a week. They stated that due to MO tax laws I could no longer work for them. I sure hope I do not get started and they tell me that here as well. I hope they research before and not after.

I am going to wait. But, I just get nervous about 8 forms of paperwork. I hope this works at, b/c the hours would be great for me.

Good luck everyone and lets all keep our hopes high and prayers going.

Lissa'smom
09-30-2006, 05:53 AM
I am really discouraged already....I sat by my phone yesterday, as instructed, and no follow-up phone call...now what????

cparker
09-30-2006, 11:54 AM
I received a follow up call this morning and was offered a job. I asked my interviewer, based on what I've seen here, when was the tenative start date. She advised me that others have already started doing this political survery stuff and another training class is starting next week (didn't say what day) and the week after. They have a lot applications to get through and trying to coordinate the training as well being that everyone is not in the same time zone. I don't know if this helps anyone or relieves your mind any, but thought I would share.

brandenc
09-30-2006, 12:43 PM
I had my interview on Friday. She told me I should hear something after they review my qualifications.

Lissa'smom
10-03-2006, 09:03 AM
After not receiving my follow-up call as scheduled, I sent them an email. I received a response today informing me that I was never invited.Are they insane???????

huskbaby
10-03-2006, 09:09 AM
did anyone start?

msmeka
10-03-2006, 09:23 AM
After not receiving my follow-up call as scheduled, I sent them an email. I received a response today informing me that I was never invited.Are they insane???????

are you serious! Ugg thats crazy

cparker
10-03-2006, 10:33 AM
I had my second interview this past Saturday and was extended an offer, but I kind of leary about it because of all the post that I have been reading, specifically not hearing anything else after all the paperwork has been submitted. I'm in process of sending my paperwork off now and just play the waiting game like everyone else.

msmeka
10-04-2006, 08:46 PM
I got a email about scheduling, but I'm not sure if I like the hours they are offering smileys/smiley5.gif

2beauties4me
10-04-2006, 10:42 PM
I got an email last week saying that they're still putting the final touches on the contracts with the clients & that the end of Sept. start date was no longer in effect. They went on to say that they're hoping to get started by mid October. They said that they'll be sending weekly emails to keep us updated on how things are going.

musicgirl
10-05-2006, 09:38 AM
What kind of hrs. are they offering? I see their site says min. 20 hrs. per week, but in your interviews did they say which hrs. they needed people the most?

moores1014
10-05-2006, 12:28 PM
hello all....I was about to do a topic on this but decided to look before I actually made one. I was contacted by contact 10, did the first interview (lasted about 3 minutes), got invited to the follow up, (2 scheduled) none returned, then got an e-mail asking if I wanted to accept the position. I accepted the position and thien I heard nothing for a week so I e-mailed them and then was told that they aren't hiring in my state, then a day or two later got new hire papers. I wanted to know if they were legit before I sent my 'personal info' like ss# and so forth.

kgt1228
10-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Yah I still trying to figure out how to fill out some of those forms.smileys/smiley5.gif

mom_to_3
10-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I have sent in the forms but havent heard anything about training. This thing will be over b4 it starts at the rate its going.

PePeMom
10-06-2006, 06:31 AM
I have filled out everything, but the papers to be notarized. Can't find a notary that has time to do it for me or then I have two kids, its hard to go and get it done.

margeathome
10-06-2006, 08:03 AM
I got a call from Cloud 10 yesterday saying they were offering training to some people for the outbound call surveys and the pay for the training would be $14 an hour for a few hours. I didn't get the message until late so I missed out.

mom_to_3
10-06-2006, 09:55 AM
I got a call from Cloud 10 yesterday saying they were offering training to some people for the outbound call surveys and the pay for the training would be $14 an hour for a few hours. I didn't get the message until late so I missed out.

Wow! I didnt know that. I was told $8 or something like that.

musicgirl
10-06-2006, 02:44 PM
Anyone who has interviewed. Is the schedule flexible/can change it each weekor do you have to work the same hrs./days each week?

You can pm me or answer heresmileys/smiley1.gif

Lissa'smom
10-07-2006, 05:02 AM
I got an email from Cloud 10 today....after all that, they said they are sorry, but not hiring in my state (NJ)!! I think I'm better off, anyway...

LadyBlue
10-07-2006, 07:15 AM
I got an email yesterday::

I am with Cloud 10 Corp and I am currently compiling some tentative scheduling. Candidates that may qualify for this campaign would need to be available for the following shifts. In light of this, could you please let me know your availability in regards to these shifts:

WEEKDAYS

3P - 7P Mountain Standard Time

WEEKENDS

10A - 2P Mountain Standard Time

Please note that this email is NOT a duplicate of previously sent emails.

I really appreciate your assistance with this.

Warm Regards,

Scheduling Department

The subject line was "2nd Request"---but it was the first time I received anything regarding a schedule with them.

Starting to wonder about them myself---I don't think they all know what each other is doing.

shannie
10-07-2006, 07:56 AM
I got the same email also

I got an email yesterday::

I am with Cloud 10 Corp and I am currently compiling some tentative scheduling. Candidates that may qualify for this campaign would need to be available for the following shifts. In light of this, could you please let me know your availability in regards to these shifts:

WEEKDAYS

3P - 7P Mountain Standard Time

WEEKENDS

10A - 2P Mountain Standard Time

Please note that this email is NOT a duplicate of previously sent emails.

I really appreciate your assistance with this.

Warm Regards,

Scheduling Department

The subject line was "2nd Request"---but it was the first time I received anything regarding a schedule with them.

Starting to wonder about them myself---I don't think they all know what each other is doing.

PePeMom
10-07-2006, 08:00 AM
Me to. I was looking for day hours, when I did my interview. And 2nd request. Never got the first.

Angelle
10-07-2006, 08:23 AM

Really? I was told $7-$8.

I just got the e-mail with the "new scheduling" too. My interviewer had actually told me different hours before I sent in my paperwork at the beginning of Sept.

I can still work the evening hours M-F, but the weekend hours are not ok for me. This hiring process is dragging on 4eva! !

Btw, PePeMom, u can probably get your papers notarized at any bank. My bank did it for free, most charge like $1-5 or something and they will notarize.

Angelle

LadyBlue
10-07-2006, 09:42 AM
I think I'm going to pass on them. They are very unorganized and unprofessional.

I understand being new and in that "getting it together" stage; but most professional companies will have it all together BEFORE they start calling and interviewing and setting up schedules, etc. Even the ones that are working on the "inside" and trying to set things up don't know what each other is doing.

IMO, when you're starting out, get it together first. Then after most everything is in place, do the hiring. Then all you're left with is "ironing out a few kinks." And that's normal.

If they're this unorganized and unprofessional just trying to get the program & schedules set up, then how is it going to be when we're looking to get a paycheck? I can't afford to take that kind of chance. And maybe it's my age---but there's no excuses for being unprofessional, especiallyif you're a business.

GeeWhiz
10-07-2006, 09:49 AM
Just received an email some them with logins and passwords. Email stated that other emails will be forthcoming with instructions on downloading software, beginning training and taking your final assessment test. Looks like they are ready to begin....finally

cdub
10-07-2006, 11:41 AM
Just checked my person email and it gave a deadline to complete the downloading and training by end of day October 6. It was the very same day they emailed me, too. Wonder if I'm no longer onboard. Of course, I am! They're not THAT organized. I rate them an E- for effort. smileys/smiley2.gif

JulieA
10-07-2006, 01:53 PM
They sent me an email last night asking if I'd like to choose a schedule for outbound; saying to email back and tell what time this weekend they could call. I only went through one phone interview, so I was overjoyed to hear this. However, I've been sitting here all day waiting for the phone to ring and it hasn't. This really ruined my weekend yet if I did get my foot in the door, it would be worth it. Does anyone know how late they work?

tyme4me
10-07-2006, 04:37 PM
wow, here's another thing that im shocked about.

someone mentioned 14/hr - never heard that; was told 7 or 8

someone mentioned they already had reps trained and taking calls - never heard that; was told they are still waiting for an actual start date

someone mentioned receiving an email about scheduled hours & availability (3 - 7 mountain, etc. 2nd rqst etc) - my email had about 4 different hours of availability but what gets me is when i had my interview for outbound i was asked what MY available hours are and whatever schedule I PICKED was the schedule I WOULD work so im confused now that they're asking us to pick from a set schedule of hourse - and dont get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with that but its not what i was expecting

however, im still going to see what happens with them though

fran
10-07-2006, 04:47 PM
I have refrained w/my 2 cents worth but from the last few posts Im wondering who is in charge. I am in the loop and hoping for an inbound opportunity but my, they are all over the place! Take it for what its worth.

msmeka
10-07-2006, 05:31 PM
I got a call and she said, they had sent me a email with all my info( i acted as if i didn't know they had sent the emails) anyway when I answered the phone b4 she said something about the emails,she didn't say my name right( me not knowing it was cloud10 calling) I corrected her and she acted like she had a attitude with me!! AH WRONG DAY TO DO THATsmileys/smiley36.gifI killed that little winch with kindness and just let her know how to pronounce my name the next time if she needs to call me again!! Ok so anyway she said i'm calling to let you know we have sent the emails to get you started and I said O REALLY I DIDN'T KNOW, THEN she said well now you know!!! OK LOOK HERE B****<----- (I saidthis inthe back of my mindsmileys/smiley36.gif)Don't call my house with this stank attitude by the way whats you name , and she said that she was having a hard day and she SAID SHE WAS SORRY!! WHAT THE HELLsmileys/smiley36.gif

PLEASE CLOUD 10 GET IT TOGETHER, SEEMS LIKE THEY WILL BE A GREAT COMPANY! Shealso said well we EXPECT THE PROGAMS TO BE DOWNLOADED BY TUESDAY, WELL I SAID HMM WE EXPECTED TO START WORKING ON 9/30!!! LOL THEY ARE A TRIP!Edited by: msmeka

cdub
10-07-2006, 06:23 PM
MsMeka, that was too funny!

badmammajdollar
10-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Wow, I havent gotten any calls from them, but I got the email to set up my pc. It's was a lot. Got all the way down to the last thing, the citrix download and when I logged into the site, the download link was not there. Anyone else having this problem.

Not only that, I was not aware that we would have to use skype for this. Now I have to purchase another headset. It would just be to much trouble to unhook my speakers with I use for transcription just to do this.

I'm so frustrated with them. But hope this turns out well at the same time.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the link for the citrix, let me know.

2beauties4me
10-08-2006, 12:58 PM
wow, here's another thing that im shocked about.

someone mentioned 14/hr - never heard that; was told 7 or 8

someone mentioned they already had reps trained and taking calls - never heard that; was told they are still waiting for an actual start date

someone mentioned receiving an email about scheduled hours & availability (3 - 7 mountain, etc. 2nd rqst etc) - my email had about 4 different hours of availability but what gets me is when i had my interview for outbound i was asked what MY available hours are and whatever schedule I PICKED was the schedule I WOULD work so im confused now that they're asking us to pick from a set schedule of hourse - and dont get me wrong, theres nothing wrong with that but its not what i was expecting

however, im still going to see what happens with them though

I can't imagine that they'd pay you double for training than they will for the actual project, so that doesn't add up. The pay for the temp. project is $7-8/hr, depending on which survey you get put on.

All the emails I've gotten have said that they no longer have an actual start date but that they HOPE to get started by mid October.

As to the scheduling email, I'm glad that I"m not the only one who never got the first email about scheduling. I too was surprised that they're now saying that you can choose to be available for hours because I too was asked what hours I would be available to work. I do realize that things can change & that they might need to change things due to everyone wanting/needing the same hours, etc.

I will still wait, but I'm now looking for other opportunities as well. I can't keep waiting & hoping for nothing. When they do call with an opportunity, I'll be ready, but until then, I will keep waiting & looking for other opportunities.

mountainsage
10-08-2006, 01:24 PM
They are making me crazy. I did all the downloading and even spoke with them and I was told I passed the test.I was told I would hear Monday and start working.Today I hada first e-mail telling me I still need to schedule a test. I responded that I already did and then I get another e-mail telling me I need to fill out another application and they were sorry for the inconvenience. I did that and then get a letter accepting my application and I need to take the real world skills test. Basically they have me starting over. This is after they received all my paperwork and I ran out Friday to get a headset ($20, not the $6 they said it would cost). I was waiting until I was about to work to get the headset.

I have been hanging in there, but it isecoming a joke. My fear is I will wok and never get paid. I would love to hear if anyone else is experiencing the same.

WWW.modernsage.com (http://www.modernsage.com)
Modern Sage is a leading women’s natural health community where you will find great advice from experts and members on living well, natural remedies, healthy meals, spirituality, family, work, inspiration, and much more. Experience enlightenment; learn to live a healthy, balancedlifestyle and become your own sage with ModernSage.com.

badmammajdollar
10-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Sage, where did you find the headset at. Is it usb?

PePeMom
10-08-2006, 04:10 PM
On skype just use a regular usb headset? Skype is great. I still have my headset from baby2bee.

mountainsage
10-08-2006, 04:22 PM
I bought it at Best Buy. It has two wires. One for input and one output it is not a USB. You could probably get one cheaper. I had to run out while I was setting up. They do not tell you that you need this stuf when they send you the e-mail that you have only that day to train.

2beauties4me
10-08-2006, 09:15 PM
I was told that I'd need a headset that plugs into the back of my computer, when I had my 2nd phone interview, when they sent me all of my new hire paperwork.

Hang in there!

nimblefingers
10-09-2006, 08:24 AM
I think I'm going to pass on them. They are very unorganized and unprofessional.

I understand being new and in that "getting it together" stage; but
most professional companies will have it all together BEFORE they start
calling and interviewing and setting up schedules, etc. Even the
ones that are working on the "inside" and trying to set things up don't
know what each other is doing.

smileys/smiley32.gif

Best of luck to you ladies who are "hanging in there." I would
rather deal with companies that already have their act together...

PePeMom
10-09-2006, 10:21 AM
I have not even sent in my notarized papers and I am getting emails. LOL

JulieA
10-09-2006, 12:55 PM
I haven't gotten any news since Friday night when they emailed me about the shifts and said they'd call me this weekend. Wonder if I should email them again?

WAHMaMa
10-15-2006, 01:21 AM
What a mess!!smileys/smiley5.gif

Diyah
10-15-2006, 03:12 PM
I have yet to finish my 9 steps in the hiring process due to the feedback I've been hearing and I'm not sure what to think at thispoint. I just recieved an email today saying that I had 24 hours to complete it. Oh well!! I might just sit this one out. I am deseperate, but not that desperate!! Maybe if I start hearing some positive feedback if it's not to late I might reconsider. As to date does anyone have anything good news toshare about them. Please let me know. Thanks!

http://www.dreamsignature.com/sigs/sigs_mood_135.gif

Not enough time in a day to call out sick!!Edited by: Diyah

FosterMama
10-16-2006, 08:10 AM
I just got an email from them onWednesday saying I needed tofinish the hiring process within 24 hrs, but when I tried, it wouldn't let me. It said my typing test was still pending from almost a week ago.

I emailed them and asked about it, they said it was now expired and to redo it. Nothing happened. I emailed them Thursday to see what was going on. (I also asked them if they were hiring in the state of VA.) and I haven't heard anythingback from them since.

Is this place actually going to let anyone work?? I really need a job.

badmammajdollar
10-16-2006, 05:10 PM
what typing test, I didnt know you had to do this.

mountainmomma
10-16-2006, 07:37 PM
I got a call and she said, they had sent me a email with all my info( i acted as if i didn't know they had sent the emails) anyway when I answered the phone b4 she said something about the emails,she didn't say my name right( me not knowing it was cloud10 calling) I corrected her and she acted like she had a attitude with me!! AH WRONG DAY TO DO THATsmileys/smiley36.gifI killed that little winch with kindness and just let her know how to pronounce my name the next time if she needs to call me again!! Ok so anyway she said i'm calling to let you know we have sent the emails to get you started and I said O REALLY I DIDN'T KNOW, THEN she said well now you know!!! OK LOOK HERE B****<----- (I saidthis inthe back of my mindsmileys/smiley36.gif)Don't call my house with this stank attitude by the way whats you name , and she said that she was having a hard day and she SAID SHE WAS SORRY!! WHAT THE HELLsmileys/smiley36.gif

PLEASE CLOUD 10 GET IT TOGETHER, SEEMS LIKE THEY WILL BE A GREAT COMPANY! Shealso said well we EXPECT THE PROGAMS TO BE DOWNLOADED BY TUESDAY, WELL I SAID HMM WE EXPECTED TO START WORKING ON 9/30!!! LOL THEY ARE A TRIP!

Get it together? Maybe in a few years. They have been giving applicants thr runaround since June.

twmoores
10-16-2006, 09:27 PM
I got a call two days ago, I have been offered the postion. But its inbound calls... and my shift is 20 hours a wk mornings on cert. days.I am suppose to start training next monday and working till the end of this year... with $8/hr and a set amount on training. Im kind of leary they want my bank info to dep.

Has anyone actually started.

WAHMaMa
10-17-2006, 08:27 AM
I received an email from Cloud 10 saying I wasn't qualified-????That is funny..I have CRS and sales expeience, bilingual....and still not good enough?? smileys/smiley13.gifOh well, I almost expect anther email saying.."Your phone interview is next Monday at 10 am" smileys/smiley17.gif They are so disorganized right now that I wouldn't doubt it.

HealingWingz
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
I had my interview with them and now it says on hold does anyone know what that means???

mountainsage
10-19-2006, 06:14 AM
I received hours two weeks ago that i could not work. I e-mailed them and they basically said too bad. They did not say I was no longer with them. It was vague.

I understand that you are inquiring about changing your schedule. The
schedule that was assigned according to the availability provided to us included
6P- 10P Mountain Standard Time. Due to the perameters of this project, this
schedule can not be changed at this time. I am sorry if this has caused
additional conflicts for you. Thank you for your inquiry.

I have continued receiving e mails about testing , but not a new schedule. A few days ago I received an e-mail for me to continue with the hiring process. I just ignored it.

There are people working for them or at least participating in the testing. I would love to know how that is going. And have they given anyone day hours.

micturner28
10-19-2006, 06:26 AM
cloud 10 called me last night and said I was a perfect match 45 minutes later of course and she wanted to offer me a position but of course I gotta do backgorund check and ya da ya I'll let you know as I proceed.

Kayakmama
10-19-2006, 07:43 AM
I had a 1st interview weeks ago and never heard another thing...

...no email about setting up a 2nd one...

????????????

twmoores
10-19-2006, 08:06 AM
wow... thats interesting, I start training on Monday... I havent had all the problems you guys seem to be running in to. I had one interview, got an email offering me the position, and talk to paul again to sch. my training my work sch.

Just wondering why everyone else is having so much trouble with them?

fran
10-19-2006, 01:19 PM
For those of you who have been waiting awhile to be contacted (like I have) Have you been to their site lately? They have a new online hiring system. Im not sure after all I have heard if I even want to try to get a job with them. Has anyone gone through this online hiring "stages"? Did I do this before and dont remember? I applied in Sept.

pohto9
10-19-2006, 02:06 PM
I have been through all of the stages, and am at my phone interview stage now. I have an interview later on tonight.

HealingWingz
10-19-2006, 04:04 PM
I have been through all of them and have been hired---i had to restart the process so others might have to as well...I am at the ON HOLD phase--waiting for campaigns to come out is the way I understand it

mountainsage
10-19-2006, 05:42 PM
That is funny because I got the e-mail telling me I had to go through all the hiring stages again, and then I got another e-mail telling me to disregard that e-mail. I have not received any hours from them lately, and I have no clue what is going on, but they seem more trouble than they are worth.

I also had no problems with the original hireing process. The problems did not start untill after I was hired and they had all my paperwork.

margeathome
10-19-2006, 08:55 PM
I've done all of it...downloaded the training...did the test call and I get a message from the VP of Human Resources for me to call her directly. I call her and she tells me that they are not setup to hire people in Virginia...she apologized and they will pay me for the training that I did and they may contact me when they are setup to hire for Virginia..............I'm a little ticked, but I guess I should have just guessed that this would happen.

mommacass
10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know if they Hire in WA State? I am at the typing test part and am wondering if I should continue smileys/smiley36.gif

civory
10-23-2006, 12:41 AM
I got a call two days ago, I have been offered the postion. But its inbound calls... and my shift is 20 hours a wk mornings on cert. days.I am suppose to start training next monday and working till the end of this year... with $8/hr and a set amount on training. Im kind of leary they want my bank info to dep.

Has anyone actually started.

My 2 cents about the bank info... my first check was in my bank on the 20th automagically. That was for the first training session on the OB proj.

They pulled me off that to start the IB proj training Mon or Tue, so I am delighted that I didn't let all these changes and last minute notification of changes upset me or chase me off.

All these changes can be nerve wracking, but I believe if you can hang in thereuntil the dust settles, it will probably be a good thing in the long run.

FosterMama
10-23-2006, 07:05 AM
This company is so messed up! I have an interview on Wednesday and since Im in VA I guess it would just be a waste of time. smileys/smiley7.gif

Geez, why can't legitimate companies just hire legitimate people who want to work?? They'd save money. My DH is a customer service manager and people on the bottom rung at his company make $10/hr. We'd make $8/hr. Hmmmm..... I think its a good deal for everybody!

aleksatjyiwah
10-23-2006, 07:12 AM
***I am copying this in this discussion for those that may not have read where I posted it earlier today.*****

I had an interview about 20 minutes agowith a very upfront gentleman. He let me know that right now the company is the beginning stages of really getting started. The interviews that they are conducting are "preliminary interviews" so that once they have their contracts/clients lined up they'll already have CSRs in mind to handle the jobs. He said their parent company is overseas and called Transcom, (?sp). He was very willing to answer questions and also said that right now they don't have even an anticipated date as to when projects will begin to be assigned.

I hope this clears up some of the confusion about why many may not have been called/emailed about projects, etc.

MrsAtomik
10-23-2006, 09:57 AM
This company is so messed up! I have an interview on Wednesday and since Im in VA I guess it would just be a waste of time. smileys/smiley7.gif

Geez, why can't legitimate companies just hire legitimate people who want to work?? They'd save money. My DH is a customer service manager and people on the bottom rung at his company make $10/hr. We'd make $8/hr. Hmmmm..... I think its a good deal for everybody!

I did training and testing and then got a call saying they don't hire in VA. So, if you do have your interview, I would tell them what state you are in first thing. (you'd think they would see it on your address!)

angelennis
10-24-2006, 07:44 AM
What is the interview like?
I have an interview today...and was wondering.

pohto9
10-24-2006, 07:54 AM
My interview only took like 10 minutes. It was very informal. Actually I could barely hear the woman, I don't know if she was using skype or what, but she get cutting in and out. She was very friendly though, and simply explained the company asked my availability, and talked with me a little about experience. I recieved an email yesterday saying they had many new projects coming up soon, and would be in contact with me as soon as they started. So I don't know if that means that they are hiring now for new projects and not the old one or what? I wold imagine if they didn't want to hire me they would flat out say thank-you for applying, but you are not what we are looking for at this time, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

FosterMama
10-31-2006, 08:16 PM
I never had my interview. I canceled it when they FINALLY wrote me back about hiring in VA and they said, "No, we are not currently hiring in VA. But, you can still apply."

I think I'll pass on this company. They seem very shady.

2beauties4me
10-31-2006, 09:56 PM
In the beginning of Sept, I was hired. They emailed me a bunch of things that I had to download & then I had to send in a bunch of "new hire paper work". They've had all of my info since the beginning of Sept. & then tonight I got an email saying that they have a new application process & that I needed to re-apply through the site. smileys/smiley29.gif That doesn't make sense. They've got all of my stuff already- my W2 info, & everything else!! I don't get it. I was offered hours for the PS project, but I couldn't work the shifts that they had available- so I was told that they'd just keep my info for the other projects that are coming up before the end of the year.

I'm waiting to hear something back though because I did email & ask what that was all about.

huskbaby
11-01-2006, 06:27 AM
I had to do that to. I also had another interview. I told him i wnet thru this already and he just had chat with me and told me to be patient. They are going through the final phase of a large contract.

He was going to update my information so old stuff is on file as well as new tests.He said i scored better 2nd time

Looking4Xtra$
11-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Hello all -

I applied a month or so ago and did the phone interview. Today I got an email today saying that if I am still interested that they have a project they'd like me to do and attached a schedule of available times to pick from ... most were anywhere from 20-32 hrs/wk. I had to schedule a 'follow up conversation' for this which I did... that will be on Friday.

Anybody else get this email?

micturner28
11-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Yes I got it an I rescheduled for tomorrow there are alot of times I printed it out let's see what happens!!

KimWAHM
11-01-2006, 10:26 AM
yupper got it--and have my phone interview thingy in 5 minutes

Kim

micturner28
11-01-2006, 10:28 AM
keep us posted kim

Naythan
11-01-2006, 05:09 PM
I got the email too and set it up for tomorrow at noon. Was all yours for the same project?
this was my email:

Thank you for your continued interest in Cloud 10. We are writing this email to let you know that we are looking for At Home Professionals for a new project to support a large online retailer.

If you are still interested in a position with Cloud 10, please review the available shifts below and if one of these shifts will work for you, schedule an appointment to speak with a Human Resources Representative to further discuss the position. If you are unable to work one of these shifts, we will keep you in mind for future projects.

We are specifically looking for people who can work the shifts listed in the attachment in this email.

That was the email they sent me. Plus an attached sheet of a whole bunch of shifts.
good Luck everyone!

Looking4Xtra$
11-02-2006, 08:25 AM
Naythan -

Yep, that's the one I got! :-)

Kim - How did the interview go? Did you find out anything? How long this 'project' will last? Is it outbound or inbound? How much $? Anything else you can tell us?

Thanks -

micturner28
11-02-2006, 08:36 AM
Did anyone receive there call I was suppose to get one 36 minutes ago no ones calling hmmmmmmmmmm!!! will see

huskbaby
11-02-2006, 08:41 AM
remember time zone difference

micturner28
11-02-2006, 08:43 AM
yeah mst is2 hours im 11:43 and its 9:43 there right? they are 43 minutes late.

micturner28
11-02-2006, 09:59 AM
Hello
Sorry about the missed appointment. There was some miscommunication on who would take that appointment. Please re-enter the online scheduler and set up another 2<SUP>nd</SUP> interview. Thank you.

This is the messge I got about my missed appointment wow

KimWAHM
11-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Naythan -

Yep, that's the one I got! :-)

Kim - How did the interview go? Did you find out anything? How long this 'project' will last? Is it outbound or inbound? How much $? Anything else you can tell us?

Thanks -

that's the email I got I got hired....and start training The week of Nov 11th.....Interview was easy...they do have a non compete though. So make sure you are eligible. I don't know if they have different projects or not. I just know the one I was hired to do...but am not sure I am allowed to post it so won't

Naythan
11-02-2006, 11:12 AM
Just got off the phone with my call back. It was short and sweet. She just explained what I would be doing. Customer/Technical support for a huge online retailer. I'm not sure if I can say where, but it's like Amazon.com. The phone call probably lasted about 8 minutes. Nothing to stressful. While on the phone the agent sent an email to me, and we read the agreement together. It pays $8.00 an hour. I got the shift I wanted 32.5 hours. It's contigent upon a background check, and while typing this I just got an email acceptance. I'm now offically a Cloud 10 empolyee! I passed the background back. They sent me links to fill out forms Direct Deposit Form, EEO Survey - Consent Form, Software Licensing Form. Good luck to you all!
~Naythan

micturner28
11-02-2006, 11:15 AM
I was told that the process takes a day and they will contact me via phone for my answer some time tomorrow. I probably ddin't get it oh well

Naythan
Just got off the phone with my call back. It was short and sweet. She just explained what I would be doing. Customer/Technical support for a huge online retailer. I'm not sure if I can say where, but it's like Amazon.com. The phone call probably lasted about 8 minutes. Nothing to stressful. While on the phone the agent sent an email to me, and we read the agreement together. It pays $8.00 an hour. I got the shift I wanted 32.5 hours. It's contigent upon a background check, and while typing this I just got an email acceptance. I'm now offically a Cloud 10 empolyee! I passed the background back. They sent me links to fill out forms Direct Deposit Form, EEO Survey - Consent Form, Software Licensing Form. Good luck to you all!
~Naythan

Naythan
~Naythan

Naythan
11-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Sorry about all 3 of those posts. I was exited, must have pressed the button more then once.smileys/smiley2.gif
micturner28
Yah, they said the same thing to me about the 24 to 72 hours before they call you back, but they gave me a call today, and told me about when I start and about training and all that jazz. I start Sunday Nov 12 at 11AM.

micturner28
11-02-2006, 01:01 PM
So that is true I thought they wer pulling my leg I really need a job

micturner28
11-02-2006, 01:02 PM
oh yeah congrats naythan

KimWAHM
11-02-2006, 08:12 PM
Sorry about all 3 of those posts. I was exited, must have pressed the button more then once.smileys/smiley2.gif
micturner28
Yah, they said the same thing to me about the 24 to 72 hours before they call you back, but they gave me a call today, and told me about when I start and about training and all that jazz. I start Sunday Nov 12 at 11AM.

Just waiting on my training information as I just faxed my information today but my background/credit check started last night..All my paperwork is done..AMEN.....[although don't ask me how when I faxed the forms they can see the notary seal HAHAH]

So waiting for my call....Huggles

desperatehswife
11-03-2006, 09:35 AM
I never worked for them - was gonna do a temp project but opted out. Today I saw they deposited money in my account. Can't beat that !!! LOL!

micturner28
11-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Iwas told I am not flexible enough

KimWAHM
11-03-2006, 05:07 PM
what did they mean by not flexiable enough???
The hours etc???

micturner28
11-04-2006, 10:16 AM
I got a job Iam gonna be a wahm yeah for me

thanks guys for all your help!!!

huskbaby
11-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Micqualani,

was it with cloud 10?

micturner28
11-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Yes it was

micturner28
11-10-2006, 05:29 PM
wow at all the stuff to get started good luck all you cloud 10ers lol

micturner28
11-10-2006, 05:31 PM
How long before training after I "get operational"?

KimWAHM
11-10-2006, 08:36 PM
tomorrow hon........just wait for emails......it will come trust me lots of work but worth it for steady pay