WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Freelancing
08-10-2013, 09:33 PM
World Travel Holdings (http://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6c0791a1664c4530&qd=85nZyc0DfLpYPN_iLKfQwks_TXt394NjKQNzJ7fygVRB565 cWj2tSaPpfHfws8pj99mHmAldi0b5PypH_i3O2KoM_Z8mVJxP9 c-aApu98WOptQI94s5DsPOzRyYMc52A&chnl=ijs&atk=181lo15bi06b027d&jsa=2936&inchal=apiresults&utm_source=publisher&utm_medium=organic_listings&utm_campaign=affiliate) is hiring work form home Customer Care Representatives. Classes start October 11th.

savannahsmomtn
09-06-2013, 08:52 PM
I had my fist interview this week but have not heard back yet, has anyone had 2nd interview or had job offer for the October 2013 class?

Merry1397
09-11-2013, 02:58 PM
I had my first interview yesterday. My second interview is tomorrow. Honestly, this is my DREAM job, so I'm hoping for the best.

Since the person I spoke with yesterday told me that she was recommending me for interview number 2, I'm taking that as a good sign. :) I was also asked to fill out a more detailed application and background check consent. Only time will tell...

aaacolwel
09-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Have my first interview tomorrow for the Oct 2013 class. I am so excited! Anyone else had interviews or been offered a position!

latinadivaglow
09-28-2013, 04:02 AM
I had a second interview scheduled yesterday and then rescheduled for today.... So I of course I am nervous lol good luck to everyone who has applied and been able to move forward. The more research I do the more I know this job is the right one for me.

al2468
09-28-2013, 11:20 AM
This so called job is going to cost you money

BeckyInTexas
09-28-2013, 02:28 PM
A friend of mine (we were cast members together at Disney) has worked for this company for a year now. She loves it. And she's a REAL person :-)

aaacolwel
09-28-2013, 08:29 PM
Had my first interview today and it went great. Very nice people I have talked to so far. have my second interview scheduled for the Travel Pro position next week. Hoping for the Nov class. Very excited!!:D

Itsjusmeli
09-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Had my first interview today and it went great. Very nice people I have talked to so far. have my second interview scheduled for the Travel Pro position next week. Hoping for the Nov class. Very excited!!:D

Good luck!

Merry1397
09-30-2013, 07:36 PM
I received a job offer today for a customer care position. I decided to work my way up to travel pro. I start training October 11th. To say I'm excited and that this is my DREAM job is an understatement!!!

latinadivaglow
10-01-2013, 10:57 AM
Congrats!!! I am still waiting to see if I get invited to the Informational Session... Crossing fingers =)

aaacolwel
10-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Congrats!!!! I have my 2nd interview scheduled for This Thursday for the Travel Pro position! So excited:) How was the 2nd interview, what type of questions? I was sent a more detailed app to fill out and also a link to check my internet speeds. If I am offered a position I will be in the Nov 15 class!

aaacolwel
10-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Going to an information session on Oct 11!!!! Hope this means I'm in the Nov class!

bizprofessional
10-09-2013, 11:16 AM
Are you working "independently" on commission ONLY?

Do you need to find your own clients and then pay for the training?

Because if so, this is a business opportunity period.

Or are calls for World Travel Holdings directly ROUTED to your phone to be answered by you?

Is there an hourly rate you receive? What is the commission/bonus on top of the hourly, if any?

How often do they pay?

How many hours do they guarantee?

Are there times you are required to work or is your schedule flexible?

Are you considered an independent contractor or employee?

What travel services (ex. cruises, hotels, etc) do the promote?

BeckyInTexas
10-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Are you working "independently" on commission ONLY?

Do you need to find your own clients and then pay for the training?

Because if so, this is a business opportunity period.

Or are calls for World Travel Holdings directly ROUTED to your phone to be answered by you?

Is there an hourly rate you receive? What is the commission/bonus on top of the hourly, if any?

How often do they pay?

How many hours do they guarantee?

Are there times you are required to work or is your schedule flexible?

Are you considered an independent contractor or employee?

What travel services (ex. cruises, hotels, etc) do the promote?

You're an employee, inbound calls, pay every 2 weeks (plus benefits), 35-45 hrs per week dependant upon operational needs. You work your shift. You get an IATAN card and are eligible for travel discounts. Hourly rate with incentives. Paid training.

It's not a biz op - it's a job. I have a real life friend who has been with them for a year now.

bizprofessional
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM
This is good to know.

Freelancing
10-30-2013, 01:57 PM
You're an employee, inbound calls, pay every 2 weeks (plus benefits), 35-45 hrs per week dependant upon operational needs. You work your shift. You get an IATAN card and are eligible for travel discounts. Hourly rate with incentives. Paid training.

It's not a biz op - it's a job. I have a real life friend who has been with them for a year now.

Thanks for providing your insight into the position.

tasha456
10-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Okay, I had my first interview on 10/30/2013 and I got the impression everything went really well because she said she was recommening me for 2nd interview and that sommeone would call me back to schedule it by next Wed(11/6/2013). I am Getting concerned because everyone on here seems to say when they were recommended for 2nd interview they were called within the same day or the next. Is it normal for it to take this long for 2nd interview?

ShineWideOpen
11-19-2013, 12:20 PM
I've had the 2 interviews and I just completed the information session about 3 hours ago. I am pretty excited. They say I should hear back before the end of the week. I am hoping they extend the offer. If they do, my training will begin on December 6th.

As far as how long it takes for the second interview...it took 3 days for me to hear back and it was scheduled for a week later. I think they are pretty busy now with the hiring because "wave" season is approaching.

Tasha, did you ever hear back?

Is anyone else on here going to possibly be doing the Dec. 6th training, also?