WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

KathyC
05-07-2013, 06:18 PM
Does anyone know how to apply for a position with Lionbridge when you have already set up an account with them? When I click to apply for a job, it doesn't have something like "returning users log in here". If I just try to enter my info it tells me that the email already exists and still does not give me the option to login.

samrhett2
05-08-2013, 05:44 AM
I looked at the email I got from them a few days ago. Here are the instruction:

To edit/view your candidate profile or complete your application at any time in the
future, please click on the below link, and insert your username and the unique
password that you created upon initial registration.

https://e-recruit.sap.lionbridge.com:443/sap/bc/bsp/sap/hrrcf_start_ext?sap-client=100&sap-language=EN&rcfSpId=0002&rcfContext=GR

Hope that helps, but I am in kind of a quandry with them. I applied as an Ad Assessor but now I see that there are several more jobs that I could have applied for. I am wondering if I need to go back and submit my application for more of the openings or if they will choose for me. Also, I made the mistake of telling them that I was in the process of applying with Leapforce. They just emailed me and said that they will not consider my application unless I withdraw from Leapforce's application process. I am waiting the results of my Step 3 test with Leapforce.

I don't know what to do. I never had an employer tell me that they could not review my application if I had also applied with a competitor. In the old days employers used to compete for good talent. I guess those days are over.