WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

lovemygirlies
09-25-2012, 06:42 AM
Scott Kennedy: formulator of EPXbody Daily

SCOTT KENNEDY was on his way to a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration at the University of Texas, Austin and an investor in Real Estate in 1983, when a personal experience changed the course of his life. Shortly thereafter he was led to a sea vegetation-based dietary supplement by an Iridologist who recommended he place his mother on a daily regimen. Scott's mother, who had suffered w ith Multiple Sclerosis (MS) since she was pregnant with him moved into miraculous remission within 90 days.

In 1985 Scott founded Sea Veg, USA (now FarmaSea® Health LLC). He began researching and promoting the value of sea vegetation in Human Nutrition. Studying under his mentor, Dr. Joseph V. Wachter, Jr., who passed away in 1988, Scott was privy to the large body of research and documentation amassed by the Wachters family and became the largest distributor of Wachters Organic Sea Products in the 74-year history of the company.

In 1999 Scott created the FarmaSea® Blend of Sea Plants, imported in conjunction with the Irish Seaweed Centre of the National University of Ireland, Galway. Along with his friend and scientific advisor, Stefan Kraan, PhD Marine Botany, Scott created what is now considered the most powerful blend of edible sea plants on Earth. These are delivered as a definitive dietary food supplement, in 100% vegetable capsules.

Mr. Kennedy has col lected over the years, unmatched and overwhelming anecdotal data and case histories from direct experience. Included are complete remissions of Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, Psoriasis, Prostate Cancer, Ovarian Cysts, Skin Cancer, IBS, Hemorrhoids, Breast Cancer, Candida, Lymphoma, Melanoma, M.S. Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, Heart Disease and many more.

Scott has created and amassed the most comprehensive collection of scientific literature on Marine Alga in the world, with the help of Dr. Kraan. Mr. Kennedy hosted the long-running talk radio show in Las Vegas, "The Nature of Health Show" (1993-1998) interviewing hundreds of health professionals, including, Dr's Weil Whitaker, Willix, Omen, Siegel, Jensen, Kaman, Northrop, Pritikin and in-depth interviews with the NCI, the AMA, the ACS, and the FDA. His personal mission and message has brought Sea Vegetation to more humans for daily consumption than anyone in history.

"The state of health in this country has r apidly declined in my lifetime, yet mine has gotten increasingly better in that same period. This is due to taking Super Sea Veg® supplements every single day. The testimonials I have witnessed, taped and documented, are consistent with the results of my study of cellular biology, the allopathic medical business, the synthetic chemical business, and the dietary supplement business. The healthiest people are the people that feed themselves properly, add this supplement to their diet EVERY DAY, and get exercise."

My 2 pronged mission in life is:

-to share information about what I consider nothing less than a miraculous family of plants in the sea.

-to provide the definitive dietary food supplement, inside an easily swallowed vegetable capsule. People are having difficulty eating right, and sea vegetation can help with dietary whole food supplements from pristine oceans. If you can't get to the ocean, let EPXbody DAILY bring the Ocean to you, your loved ones and your associates. The value of the ocean is her vegetation and the fish, which eat it all day, everyday.

-Scott Kennedy