WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

MochaLatte
05-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi Ladies,

I'm trying to add some more eggs to my writing basket and I wanted to know if anyone has heard of Article Document. I went to a website that listed the company as a job opportunity and this is what the description said: Choose from hundreds of assignments, updated daily. No article minimum. Excellent second income opportunity. I'd love to know if anyone has any experience writing for them and what the pay is like.

Thanks!

tbkwriters
05-11-2012, 05:11 AM
I have an account there, I am like 9.9 out of 10 so I get the top rated articles, which pay OK, but I don't like that they only pay once a month, and you get paid on the 25th for the last months pay...

I struggle to budget or write efficiently for sites when I know that money isn't coming in quickly, within a week or so. I guess darn DS is what started that, I loved being paid so frequently. TBA, TCA, IW all pay once a week, so to go a month, and then to keep track from what you did almost two months previously, I can't do that.

freelancewriter
05-11-2012, 05:28 AM
TBKWriters,

How long did it take for you to get to that level? I want to know how long it usually takes to be promoted from blogger. I haven't written my first article for them yet, so I have no idea.

tbkwriters
05-11-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm not sure, it was a while ago, I want to say almost two years ago when I did a lot of mill work. The editors are great, I have never had articles sent back for revisions or anything. I think maybe you submit three and they evaluate your work?