WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blinky
03-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi! I'm working on recruiting for an opportunity and they are accepting members world-wide. Do you all know of any good sites to use to advertise my opp internationally? The site I was using seems to be down all the time lately.

Thanks!

Blinky :-)

FreeElectricity
03-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Hi Blinky,

Besides Twitter obviously, IBOTOOLBOX is another good one. I will PM you the link!

Been on there since January. It's a totally free platform where you can earn free advertising and network with tons of other online and network marketers! I love it!

Theresa

adils
03-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Hi! I'm working on recruiting for an opportunity and they are accepting members world-wide. Do you all know of any good sites to use to advertise my opp internationally? The site I was using seems to be down all the time lately.

Thanks!

Blinky :-)

Blinky..you can also consider linking up with an online MLM system with its own international community ..The system will also give you the tools and techniques which will help you in recruiting members internationally..

Cheers,

Adil