WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Raise or Bonus

bcsellew
03-23-2012, 10:04 AM
I'd just like to preface this by saying that I am very thankful for Quicktate. I've been working with them for almost three years and as has been stated before, they are legitimate, for real and they ALWAYS pay. With all that being said, wouldn't it be nice if they would give a little raise to those of us who've been with them for a while now? I mean like going from .0025 to .003. Wouldn't THAT be nice. Or does anybody else remember when they were doing the incentives a while back and they paid a little extra for every submitted file. Wouldn't it be niced if they would give little bonuses if you did over a certain amount? Hey, it might encourage people to work more. Just a thought :)