WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

kimscents
03-23-2012, 09:31 AM
Just had to share my experience these past couple of weeks with a very family- friendly company Scentsy!! Our family went away to Disneyland/ L.A. for 10 days and with my past experience with direct sales with other companies, it was always stressful to run my business and keep up with my quotas while I took time off with my family. Scentsy makes the business so stress free and my fabulous upline stepped in to help one of my new consultants get started while I was gone. I also was able to have 3 basket parties out while I was gone which is great that there are orders waiting for me when I came back home! I have to say I did not have to worry about anything while I was gone, I was able to totally enjoy making memories with my family. I am so thankful for Scentsy and the great ladies in my upline team that I have the opportunity to work my business around my family! :)

VeggieGirl84
03-24-2012, 06:47 AM
how fun! :)

luvumom
03-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Very nice!

Tara P
03-28-2012, 08:14 AM
I love Scentsy for the very same reason!

scents2love
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
wow!! Thats great!!