WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Custom web design question

bootluvr81
03-19-2012, 11:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows of an e-commerce web program where you can customize it a bit more then just click into the shopping cart type sites.

For instance, I am looking to have a selection of several multi-piece kits. So you would be able to select the kit you want by the type of kit and price you want to spend. Then in the next phase, you would be able to choose say 15 pieces from a selection of 50 pieces to be included in the kit.

Is this possible to do on sites like Magento, Joomla, Big Commerce, Shopify, etc.? or is this something I would have to hire a custom web designer to do for me? Any suggestions?

sunflowertami
03-20-2012, 04:27 AM
Try Zen Cart. There is a learning curve to it but the forum is very helpful and it is highly customizable.