WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Skirt Purse Questions

littleshamrock
03-16-2012, 07:43 PM
How many different kinds of skirt purses does Thirty-One have? Also, how often do new "skirts" come out?

akerr1117
03-16-2012, 08:18 PM
There is one skirt purse and the base comes in 2 colors - black or brown. There are several skirts to choose from. Each catalog has new skirts to choose from. There are also "elite" skirts and these are skirts that have more detail on them such as fabric flowers, pockets, etc. It is certainly one of our top sellers!

accents4you2
03-19-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi there,

Just wanted to add that right now we have 8 different regular skirts to choose from There are also 4 different elite purse skirts. You can also find retired prints from reps sometimes. I know I have a few myself. A lot of reps do.

The current prints are: aqua paisley parade, awesome blossom, bicolor floral (hot pink), black paisley parade, black parisiam pop, dark denim, painted snakeskin, and windsor argyle. The elite ones are black (with textured seams), dark denim (with pockets), flutter (bullerflies and a bow), and taupe (w/ flowers).

We are going to have 3 catalogs this year! So on May 1st we will have some more new ones!

Hope that helps...let us/me know if you have any more questions.
Rebeca

Leanne McGarr
03-20-2012, 09:44 AM
I will look for a few more but here are some of my favorites!

Leanne McGarr
03-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Found a few more pics for you!

littleshamrock
03-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Thank you so much!! I guess I should have asked if there is skirt purse that is a little bigger in size?

Leanne McGarr
03-21-2012, 08:25 AM
Thank you so much!! I guess I should have asked if there is skirt purse that is a little bigger in size?

I am so sorry, I misread your initial post. You were wanting to know the different types of skirt purse we have.

The answer is that we only have 1. We used to have another one called the City Skirt Purse in the Fall of 2010 I think. It only lasted one catalog because there were some quality issues. It was a larger bag but it had a smaller opening so I never found that it was more useful than our regular skirt purse. I love the regular skirt purse because it is wide not deep. Therefore, I don't lose things in it. it holds alot more than it looks like it would too. We have updated it also with a larger cell phone pocket for smart phones and a zipper.

HTH!
Leanne