WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : So close to certified

jsands1984
03-15-2012, 08:06 PM
I closed my first basket party today. I am a little over $100 away from being certified! After that I will only need a couple of hundred more by the end of next month to get the Level 1 Scentsational Start!

Tara P
03-15-2012, 09:38 PM
Congrats! Sounds like you are having fun! Enjoy your scentsy ride.

Lexilou
03-16-2012, 06:53 AM
Way to go! Best of luck to you!

13ecky
03-20-2012, 02:58 PM
Your on a roll! You shouldn't have any problems reaching your goals.

kimscents
03-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Great job on your fabulous start!!! Just remember if you reach certified by the end of this month, you will receive 25% commission on all your orders for March. Keep sharing Scentsy and reaching towards your goal!

scentsbyterri
05-01-2012, 08:57 PM
I hope that you reached certified! That is great! Go for the next level!

jnnmarch
05-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Hello ladies,

I will be joining Scentsy tomorrow, and I have set a few goals for myself. I think setting obtainable, but challenging goals are a great motivator to keeping on track with any business.

I am so excited about joining Scentsy, that I cant sleep at night. :)

CinnaShoppe
05-08-2012, 12:55 PM
jnnmarch - Congrats on your choice to join our wonderful company! I wish you and the op the best of luck in your businesses! :)

jnnmarch
05-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Thank you CinnaShoppe! I look forward to all the wonderful ideas, knowledge and stories in the future!

imamomagain
05-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Congrats on joining the Scentsy Family! One thing though...that feeling of not getting sleep because you're so excited never goes away! At least from my own experience it doesn't! Good luck to you!

jnnmarch
05-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Thats quite alright for me Lisa, that means that Im having fun and successful! :)

CinnaShoppe
05-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Congrats on joining the Scentsy Family! One thing though...that feeling of not getting sleep because you're so excited never goes away! At least from my own experience it doesn't! Good luck to you!

Couldn't have said it better! And the day you make a rank advancement or get a new recruit or land a huge sale... yeah - don't expect any sleep because you'll be too excited! I landed a huge event in my town that is saturated with Scentsy reps (although my business is booming!) and I think I finally conked out around 3am Haha!!

jnnmarch
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
CinnaShoppe- wow! Thats amazing, but it shows that you are having fun with what your doing, and that is my main objective, I want to have fun while I make money. I worked the normal 9-5 job since I was able to start work. I figured it was time for a change of pace, and decided to jump into Scentsy.

Im glade to hear others are having fun and are just as excited as I am.

momintoscents
06-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Thats great! I still have a long way to go myself! lol Congrats on achieving your goals!