WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Chloe + Isabel Spring Catalog

nattysal
03-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi Ladies-

I can't wait to see the spring line from Chloe + Isabel that is coming out in April. The jewelry is so trendy, and unique.

There will sure to be some fun wrap bracelets which are my favorite. What pieces are you seeing in your catalogs that you LOVE :D

jandamom
03-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Natalie it is so exciting when a new catalog launches. I love the entire Spring- Summer Guy & Eva Collection Book! Check it out.

liz.jewels
03-12-2012, 05:19 AM
For Silpada, I am loving the versatility of our new charm line, the gorgeous new stackable rings, and some of the new necklaces that are reversible - two looks in one! So much fun to find out how to how of the features of new pieces! I also think Silpada has gone back to its roots with more arty and unique pieces. Love it!

nattysal
03-12-2012, 09:15 AM
It is exciting! I just realized all three of us are from PA :D I love that there is so much variety in all our companies catalogs and designs!

liz.jewels
03-12-2012, 03:38 PM
And that's funny, because the only companies I ever hear about in this area are Silpada, Premier, and, to a lesser extent, Stella & Dot.

PA residents spend a higher average annual $ on jewelry than the U.S. average!

nattysal
03-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Wow! I never knew that about PA residents and jewelry purchases. Yes, Chloe + Isabel is so new you wouldn't hear about us yet...soon..very soon :D

In my area we have a lot of Lia Sophia reps too!!! Women love to buy jewelry.....

jandamom
03-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Liz. Guy & Eva is blowing up in Pennsylvania! Lol! We have expanded so much in the tri- state area in the last few months. You'll be hearing from us.:)