WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Thinking of giving it another go.

Lisa Powell
03-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi Everybody,

I signed up to sell Wildtree a few years back and I had some family issues sort of take over and never really gave the business a go, although my family and I enjoyed eating the kit very much, lol.

So, I know I would have to re-sign and order another kit, but I'm wondering a couple things:
1. What are the requirements to remain a consultant? I'm thinking it was something like you had to sell 350.00 retail every 3 months to remain active???

2. Website costs, I can't remember?

Thanks for your help!
Lisa

samsal77
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Hi Lisa! I just signed up a few days ago. The websites are around 10 per month, and I believe that you have to sell 350 per quarter. If I am wrong on these points someone please correct me:)

Wildtree_Lisa
03-09-2012, 06:52 PM
The website is about $10 plus tax, so for me in TN it is $10.92 a month. Having a website is not a requirement, but it does make things a lot easier for things like online parties and organizing your events.
As of this year, there is no longer a minimum sales requirement. If you have recruits under you, you have to sell $350 per month to make commissions on their sales. But if you are just selling for yourself, there isn't a minimum.
Let me know if there's anything else I can help with! I love selling Wildtree almost as much as I love eating Wildtree! :)

samsal77
03-10-2012, 05:42 AM
Thanks for updating Lisa! That's great to know about there being no minimum!

happymommy
03-11-2012, 11:18 AM
Best of luck to you if you decide return! :)